PDA

View Full Version : Responses to one's energy

DoctorStrange
07-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Have you ever experienced this?

I've been carrying some bad energy my entire life which i am constantly working on.

However, it's interesting to see the different reactions to how i am being treated because of the energy.

Years ago, small children and animals loved me, however humans pushed me away and sometimes despised me, and i could not figure out why. Then i started working on myself, and it all made sense.

But my point is, small children and animals in their unconditional love and innocence did not judge me. They saw good even though bad energy surrounded me. Humans just straight up judged me, because the energy felt bad.

Anyway, it's a lot better now, but just thought it is so interesting, and we can always and should learn more from children and animals.

Just my thoughts.

Tanemon
07-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Have you ever experienced this?

I've been carrying some bad energy my entire life which i am constantly working on.

However, it's interesting to see the different reactions to how i am being treated because of the energy.

Years ago, small children and animals loved me, however humans pushed me away and sometimes despised me, and i could not figure out why. Then i started working on myself, and it all made sense.
Here are a few of my thoughts. I went through something of this sort in my twenties. Kids liked me, cats liked me, dogs (some, anyway) didn't like me so much, and "conventional" adults often didn't like me (though I knew how to be polite and could articulate well).

In hindsight, I realize that there were some factors that jumbled my energy: some of it was the outcome of a rough childhood and adolescence, but also some of the things I did in my self exploration added their own complications.

I had needed to explore in order to "find myself" and work toward inner freedom. I had valuable experiences via entheogens, but some of that experience remained unresolved. I quit using them and relied instead on meditation.

After some years - with the jumbled energy still a factor in my life - circumstances brought me to Reiki. I took a class & an attunement. Things immediately changed for me. People whom I hadn't had good relations with began to relate in a friendly way. Two or three times as many people expressed that they loved me! Dogs mostly felt I was harmonious. Small birds would sometimes land on my shoulder!

I guess this shift that I'm describing has allowed me to continue my inner growth while somehow being in better tune with all sorts of people - conventional or not - in the world around me.

Greenslade
07-12-2015, 08:34 PM
But my point is, small children and animals in their unconditional love and innocence did not judge me. They saw good even though bad energy surrounded me. Humans just straight up judged me, because the energy felt bad.Exactly - Unconditional Love and innocence that hasn't yet learned to fear what they don't understand. Unlike humans. Energy isn't inherently bad on its own, it's our own perceptions of it that makes it good or bad. Your own perceptions of it sends out energy too so were they reacting to the energy itself or what you were sending out by being at odds with it? Yes, we can learn from children and animals.
I guess this shift that I'm describing has allowed me to continue my inner growth while somehow being in better tune with all sorts of people - conventional or not - in the world around me. When you align with yourself and harmonise with yourself that's what you send out and the rest of the Universe reflects that. If your energies are jumbled that's what others will pick up on.