PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual voice? Automatically speaks ...

lighter
06-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I needed your opinion on what this experience could be.

It's been aproximately 2 years since I experienced this for the first time in my life.

Basically, when I listen to certain music, I feel strong things inside myself. A recurring event is that when I listen to some specific music, " a voice" automatically starts speaking in my throat.I cannot control this voice. Some other things that happen when this voice speaks is the following:

1. A certain rush throughout the body, it is warm and afterwards I can feel the release of cold rush
2. Shaking in the body. In the first few months my head was shaking violently
3. The voice in my throat sings more and more powerful along the choir/certain parts of the track
4. On many occassions, when the voice sings powerfully, my eyes are automatically closed and feel a whirl of energy in my right eye

Another thing that happens sometimes is that, while listening to the tracks, I automatically stop breathing for a few seconds. It feels comfortable actually.

Two tracks that usually trigger the voice to come alive:

Two steps from hell - ghost brigades
ES Posthumus - Unstoppable

I couldn't post the links as I have less than 15 posts.

Has anyone of you ever experienced a similar event of a spiritual voice automatically speaking? So far, I was afraid of this event however with time I felt I was not hurt by this event and chilled out.

What does worry me a bit is the purpose of the voice speaking automatically. I would like to believe I have not done anything to invoke it.

lighter
10-12-2015, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone,

I needed your opinion on what this experience could be.

It's been aproximately 2 years since I experienced this for the first time in my life.

Basically, when I listen to certain music, I feel strong things inside myself. A recurring event is that when I listen to some specific music, " a voice" automatically starts speaking in my throat.I cannot control this voice. Some other things that happen when this voice speaks is the following:

1. A certain rush throughout the body, it is warm and afterwards I can feel the release of cold rush
2. Shaking in the body. In the first few months my head was shaking violently
3. The voice in my throat sings more and more powerful along the choir/certain parts of the track
4. On many occassions, when the voice sings powerfully, my eyes are automatically closed and feel a whirl of energy in my right eye

Another thing that happens sometimes is that, while listening to the tracks, I automatically stop breathing for a few seconds. It feels comfortable actually.

Two tracks that usually trigger the voice to come alive:

Two steps from hell - ghost brigades
ES Posthumus - Unstoppable

I couldn't post the links as I have less than 15 posts.

Has anyone of you ever experienced a similar event of a spiritual voice automatically speaking? So far, I was afraid of this event however with time I felt I was not hurt by this event and chilled out.

What does worry me a bit is the purpose of the voice speaking automatically. I would like to believe I have not done anything to invoke it.

Anyone who knows/experienced something similar?