PDA

View Full Version : Seeing tiger - Meaning?

lighter
06-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Top of the morning to you all,

I noticed today that in the last few weeks, I am seeing big cats in my mind. Usually, I might be doing something and out of nowhere, I get the urge to see tiger cubs and tigers in general on youtube.

This is the first time this has happened to me that I see tiger in my mind and then I want to discover and watch it on youtube.

What strikes me the most is how beautiful they are and have a very strong presence.

I have never had any dreams about them.

Has anyone ever had any experience with tigers spiritually?

Gracey
06-12-2015, 06:23 PM
I have and they all relate to Hindu stories.

lighter
06-12-2015, 06:37 PM
I have and they all relate to Hindu stories.
Would you mind adding more meat to your post?

Gracey
06-12-2015, 06:51 PM
sure, with out knowing anything about Lord Ayyappa. i dreamt about his life in great detail. my favorite part of the dream was him and his tiger. the bond was amazing in feeling. it was good doing the research and finding what i dreamt was actually about a human ancestor and his tiger.

http://hinduism.about.com/od/godsgoddesses/a/Lord-Ayyappa.htm

i have also dreamt of white tigers on temples floating in water. the mama let me hold one of her cubs. i have also dreamt of being in mediation and having tigers rushing towards me to greet me.

lighter
27-01-2016, 09:36 PM
Anyone else experiencing/having experienced seeing tigers and wanting to hear them roar?

It has gone approx 1 month and I continue sensing in my mind images or name "tiger". And then I watching the tiger and finding more about them.

Hearing tigers roar is one of the main attractions when I see the word Tiger or images.

I am not getting any clear hints or purposes. It feels OK about tigers. Beautiful animal.

Since I have started saying thank for the food I eat and my room, saying thank you for the tiger images could be a positive thing.

wolfgaze
27-01-2016, 11:36 PM
Here is a write-up on the tiger as a spiritual totem / power animal:

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/tiger-power-animal-symbol-of-being-in-the-now-sensuality-darkness-devotion-confidence-courage-b

Perhaps there is something here you can connect with...