PDA

View Full Version : Felt "satans presence" during a prayer

ask21771
06-12-2015, 12:12 AM
i was driving the other night when I said a prayer to the beings I believe in suddenly I felt "satan" (I call it satan because it felt like what I think satan would feel like) on the far left side of my forehead about where my temple is, keep in mind I'm bipolar and have "felt" other presences in the past but still the timing of this incident left me concerned

innerlight
06-12-2015, 12:40 AM
i was driving the other night when I said a prayer to the beings I believe in suddenly I felt "satan" (I call it satan because it felt like what I think satan would feel like) on the far left side of my forehead about where my temple is, keep in mind I'm bipolar and have "felt" other presences in the past but still the timing of this incident left me concerned

Fear is very powerful, especially when we try to label and put a picture on that thing we fear. It's easy to call something "satan" because "Satan" is something we have been taught to fear and loathe. I can't tell you what you felt, only you can, but it can be easy to misunderstand something and think it is one thing, when it is another.

ask21771
06-12-2015, 12:56 AM
It felt evil

The Taoist
22-12-2015, 01:58 AM
It appears that...you were offering yourself a clear awareness of your Dark side of consciousness and that you have been unable to ACCEPT this aspect of your consciousness, to this present day.

It is important to understand that....we humans are here to learn. And one of the ways that we learn is to place our personal issues or challenges..."Outside" of ourselves so we can see ( objectively ) those hidden fears or dark side of our own psychological nature and in this way are better able to address those challenges.

In this case, your need to 'Label' your personal energies was simply another way that you are offering to yourself a clear understanding regarding the issue of...."Self-rejection".

Most individuals are afraid to look at their personal fears or limiting beliefs or attitudes, that in this way, there can be no sense or fear of failing.

I wish you well in your inner adventures...

In Light & Love The Taoist

desert rat
25-12-2015, 02:28 PM
I say fear also. I would think Satan would have better things to than hang around some ones ear while in prayer.

Simon_Templar
25-12-2015, 04:45 PM
There is certainly palpable quantum consciousness here. Most people would call the experience "gospel" when shared.

Silver
25-12-2015, 05:47 PM

Hello ask, there are some good responses here - I've observed that things like this happen because of our conditioning - and what that conditioning leads us to 'believe'. Over the years, I've found it best to remain open to all angles and possibilities.

I especially rez with TT's and ST's comments.