PDA

View Full Version : Can the etheric body shrink? How to fix?

engellstein
04-12-2015, 10:44 PM
When I first became awakened one of the first things I noticed was a "body" inside of me that was a bit smaller, like it was shrunk. I played around and figured out that I could expand it to fill my physical body, or even a bit further sometimes. It only lasts like that while I'm doing it. When I stop it goes back to its smaller size.

At first I thought this was my astral body I was messing with because I read a bunch of stuff that said your astral body kinda floats around inside of you. But this don't float. It has a position and stays there. It kinda hit me a few weeks ago that maybe this was my etheric body, as in the energy template that lays over the physical body. Idk what else it could be.

Thing is, I don't think it's supposed to be a different size than the physical body. I'm wondering if anyone knows a fix for this, or if maybe I'm diagnosing it wrong.

jonesboy
05-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Please explain how you expand it and what and where it feels like when you do.

How long can you keep it expanded?

engellstein
05-12-2015, 02:19 AM
It only stays as long as I give my attention to it.

I think this body is linked to my will because if I think of doing something it will do it.

For example, if I want to move my arm to pick something up I would normally move my arm to the location and grab whatever it is. It's like I am in conscious control of my arm.

But with this other body all I need to do is think about picking the thing up and my hand will do whatever it is that I intend. I don't actually physically do the moving. So I suppose intention is how I expand it.

I notice I can also move it out of my physical body too. I can also retract it from, say, my arm.

So, for example, I intend that my arm is raised in the air, then I retract the etheric body from my arm and my arm drops unless I consciously keep it up physically.

Idk if that makes any sense. I'm sure others have experienced the same thing on this forum.