PDA

View Full Version : Highs and lows

Baybee123
04-12-2015, 12:40 PM
There are times about once every month I experience a very low time. I'm emotionally unstable and sad about a lot of things. A lot of questions arise and everything seems to be falling apart. I have noticed that whenever I'm going through a hard time I realise something about myself.
It's as if learning about myself and my life but through these sad emotions. Is this something common? Anyone experienced this?

Baile
04-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Hi. You have previously posted about your unloving husband and your TF ex. Perhaps the many ongoing issues and concerns you write about stem from this particular life dynamic.
I was an emotional mess and wasn't happy in life until I found the person I actually wanted to be with. Sometimes it's all that simple.

Shinsoo
04-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Some souls just really need a romantic partner of some kind in their lives. It's really challenging on a spiritual path, as you're asked to do so much inner work that you can really start to feel despondent over the prospect of finding anyone simply cause you feel so ungrounded.

I do have a TF, who is promised to me, but I'm not allowed to meet him until I pass this test I set for myself before incarnating. It's very difficult, as I'm quite the lonely person and the test I set for myself turned out to be very difficult in this lifetime. So I feel you.

All we can do is just continue to work and better ourselves in the meantime. Just means that when we actually DO meet the person we're meant to be with, we'll be capable of giving and receiving so much more love.

Baile
04-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Some souls just really need a romantic partner of some kind in their lives.

All we can do is just continue to work and better ourselves in the meantime. Just means that when we actually DO meet the person we're meant to be with, we'll be capable of giving and receiving so much more love.This essentially is the advice I'd give for 95% of the problems I read about on this forum. People desire love, that's about all there is to most of these spirit dilemmas.

Baile
04-12-2015, 01:35 PM
I do have a TF, who is promised to me, but I'm not allowed to meet him until I pass this test I set for myself before incarnating. It's very difficult, as I'm quite the lonely person and the test I set for myself turned out to be very difficult in this lifetime.I believed something very similar in my teens and 20s. It was my mid-40s when it dawned on me: I choose to believe whatever spiritual doctrine I wish to believe. Doctrine itself isn't real; rather, the only thing that is factual is that I choose a particular belief paradigm for myself. After four decades of limiting my life and creating my own misery essentially, that was my last dance with spiritual doctrine and allowing doctrine to control my reality. My life is now as doctrine-free as I am currently capable of creating. :wink:

ciel_perdu
05-12-2015, 12:28 PM
My life is now as doctrine-free as I am currently capable of creating. :wink:

Just make sure that doesn't turn into a doctrine too! :wink:

Shivani Devi
21-12-2015, 03:58 AM
About once a month eh? hormones!

I'm also going through similar...wondering what is going on and why I am getting hot flushes, aching muscles and mood swings. I was attributing it to spiritual things when the whole basis could be physical.

Right now, I feel really bad. Emotionally I am just 'numb' there is nothing there...no love, no hate, no indifference...nothing! and while this may be a good thing, mentally I feel like my head is full of cotton wool and I cannot focus or concentrate and physically it feels like I've just been to boot camp.
It feels like I have the flu without any symptoms of it.

naturesflow
21-12-2015, 05:34 AM
Just make sure that doesn't turn into a doctrine too! :wink:

hehehe:wink: