PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I am losing my mind!

TonySG
02-12-2015, 09:40 PM
As the title says......but in a good way.

Is this enlightenment? I dont know. Ive been on this journey for around 5 years and it feels like it's all coming to ahead.

I have always struggled with a low level depression and anxiety and I thought I would never overcome this but it feels like my mind/ego has started to give up. I have consciously out myself in uncomfortable situations in an attempt to finally overcome my demons.

The way I am feeling lately is that I am releasing all judgments. I have stopped caring about other peoples opinions of me (which has been my biggest struggle for all my life). I have just started to go for what I want, be who I am and do what I want without thinking twice about it. It is a great feeling.

I just wanted to share. I feel I need to keep pushing though. Not quite there yet! But its been a long and dark journey at times! For me, it has felt like after a long period of struggle you get a glimpse of whats possible which keeps you going through the pain. This is just a glimpse of whats possible which I need to build on. I thank God for my strength :)

Deepsoul
02-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Thankyou Tonysg ,yes I know exactly what your saying ,I think it is moving from ego to unconditional heart living spiritually ,I couldnt do any of this without "God", HeherIt truly loves us all ,and only wants to be loved too ...Thankyou..Deep

Belle
02-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Energetically it is a really difficult time. The earth energy is making it very very hard to ground. Stay quiet within yourself, it's not you, it's a universal wave.

Shivani Devi
03-12-2015, 04:02 AM

Is this enlightenment? I dont know. Ive been on this journey for around 5 years and it feels like it's all coming to ahead.

I have always struggled with a low level depression and anxiety and I thought I would never overcome this but it feels like my mind/ego has started to give up. I have consciously out myself in uncomfortable situations in an attempt to finally overcome my demons.

The way I am feeling lately is that I am releasing all judgments. I have stopped caring about other peoples opinions of me (which has been my biggest struggle for all my life). I have just started to go for what I want, be who I am and do what I want without thinking twice about it. It is a great feeling.

I just wanted to share. I feel I need to keep pushing though. Not quite there yet! But its been a long and dark journey at times! For me, it has felt like after a long period of struggle you get a glimpse of whats possible which keeps you going through the pain. This is just a glimpse of whats possible which I need to build on. I thank God for my strength :)Thanks for sharing. Sometimes one has to lose something before realising they never lost it.

According to society, I am probably, if not, most certainly 'crazy' because I do 'crazy things' like talk to dead people.

For a while, I struggled with that myself and there are times when I still struggle with it. It's a gift, but it's also a heavy burden to be placed on my shoulders.

Occasionally, I will wonder which thoughts are 'my own' and which are not, even though more often than not, I can tell.

Sometimes, it gets very lonely when my biggest 'fan base' are in spirit only and it seems that the living either don't understand, don't care or think it's a load of rubbish.

I have been through "I feel like I am losing my mind", but I take solace in the fact that if one is going crazy, they usually don't notice they are or don't admit to it. I also suffer from depression (and Asperger's Disorder) and I also know that depression = not going crazy....psychosis = going crazy.

Like you, when I get down and feel I am going mad, I have my love and trust in God to help me out and pull me through. I love Shiva more than words can tell.

wolfgaze
03-12-2015, 05:26 AM
Sounds like you're right on track Tony... Keep up the good work!

:icon_thumright:

Thunder Bow
03-12-2015, 08:22 PM

I just wanted to share. I feel I need to keep pushing though. Not quite there yet! But its been a long and dark journey at times! For me, it has felt like after a long period of struggle you get a glimpse of whats possible which keeps you going through the pain. This is just a glimpse of whats possible which I need to build on. I thank God for my strength :)

Your post proves one can really heal from depression.

TonySG
03-12-2015, 09:40 PM
Your post proves one can really heal from depression.

I never thought about it in this way. I know depression is something people struggle with their whole lives. But, my aim was never to overcome my depression or anxiety. My dream was to just be happy. I think I have probably spent thousands of hours working on myself to get to this point.

If someone told me before hand how much work I would have to do and what I would have to put myself through, it would have put me off!

Lucyan28
03-12-2015, 10:32 PM
That's great Tony, keep swimming ! =)

It's like re-modeling a house, everything will be a mess for a bit, but little by little all the house will become a beautiful piece of art, with order and just perfect :D

***Lucyan swims away***

knightofalbion
04-12-2015, 12:17 AM
You are you! And you are here to be you! To add that essence of your being, which is unique to you, to the whole.

You have found yourself, that's great. If you feel 'worthy', if you feel that you are a child of God - as you are - and love yourself, not in the conceited self-love way, but in the sense of knowing that the Light of God is within you and you are responding to it, then you can love others so much more.

We live in a very judgemental, image conscious world. But at the end of the day, what others think of you doesn't matter a great deal. Its what 'you' think of 'you' that counts.
When we've done good, when we're living right, when our soul is straight with God, we know it.

TonySG
04-12-2015, 12:17 PM
You are you! And you are here to be you! To add that essence of your being, which is unique to you, to the whole.

You have found yourself, that's great. If you feel 'worthy', if you feel that you are a child of God - as you are - and love yourself, not in the conceited self-love way, but in the sense of knowing that the Light of God is within you and you are responding to it, then you can love others so much more.

We live in a very judgemental, image conscious world. But at the end of the day, what others think of you doesn't matter a great deal. Its what 'you' think of 'you' that counts.
When we've done good, when we're living right, when our soul is straight with God, we know it.

Love this thanks. This is pretty much how I am feeling atm.
I'm learning about myself. What I like. Who I am. It's great. I've never known myself this deeply before.

Golden Eagle
06-12-2015, 12:39 AM

That is not Enlightenment ..... but the beginning of Awakening is to shed all judgments ....... still that is not it though ..... when all is forgiven the judgments are neutralized, then a massive influx of Energy is released through all the chakras and the Crown opens and SUPER_CONSCIOUSNESS merges with your own individual Consciousness , you will FEEL and EXPERIENCE something so extra-ordinary ...... others will think you lost your mind but you will FEEL the exact opposite , as if you finally are in your RIGHT MIND...... and you are.

bluebird21
06-12-2015, 04:17 AM
That's great TonySG that you are caring less about what others think! Really, others' perceptions of us have everything to do with their mind/illusion and our perception of their perceptions is just our mind/illusion. So in other words... it's all not real.

You are indeed, losing your mind ;) and finding your spirit.