PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Awakening: Did It End?

TheTraveler
02-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Hi everyone,

So a few weeks ago I experienced what many said to me was an Awakening. I would feel this cool breeze around me (not cold like an entity), My Third Eye would tingle a lot and it would feel like there was pressure being applied there. I also felt a lot of pressure on my eardrums, my throat was sore and I had flu like symptoms but I wasn't sick. And on occasion the base of my spine would heat up and I would have this breeze on top of my crown. While all of this was going on I had a frequent visitor from the other side that would hang around me every night. The entity had a very warm and peaceful energy. (Most of this was mentioned in previous threads)

Well the entities left and all these strange things that were happening have faded away. So did I stop Awakening? I became depressed after all of it right up to the creation of the "Suicide" thread. Did my depression stop my Awakening? I also don't get visitors anymore.

The only thing I have left is being able to concentrate and direct my "energy flow?" to my Crown Chakra, I can do this at will and it always works. When I do this, the top of my head becomes cool and it feels like there's a subtle breeze there (its happening as I'm writing this thread). I could never do this before so what does this mean?

Thoughts? :confused:

Jatd
02-12-2015, 07:04 PM
I think with spiritual awakening, it can come in waves. You also need to be aware of your thoughts and feelings AND how you treat others.. Your vibration will depend on it.. and your vibration depends on your awakening in a way.

I have been in depression WHILE going through an awakening.. just trying to understand it and then when i felt it slowed, I was depressed again. Its waves. Highs and Lows. At least that's my experience anyway.

Tanemon
02-12-2015, 07:07 PM
One thing is for sure: spiritual development stretches through the years of your life. It's about "long haul", so to speak, not about daily short trips to the job place or supermarket.

Boiling down to this: don't worry. Live your life. Work & play. Spiritual development is on its own track and timetable.

wolfgaze
02-12-2015, 07:31 PM
The symptoms/sensations of spiritual awakening are transient and periodic. I would not second guess yourself if you are experiencing a break or a lull. The body and mind need time to adjust to the changes that transpire and too much at once would be overwhelming and destabilizing.

Continue to carry your intention of growing and going beyond your former state of being. Things will unfold for you in the proper time and place.

:icon_thumright:

dryad
02-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Being able to direct your energy flow is an act of will. Your depression cut you off from your visitors because they will not follow you into negative vibrations. Extend that act of will outside yourself to send your self to the place of light where your guides are waiting for you.

Greenslade
03-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Awakening should be part of a process and not a one-time event and no two people are the same. By the sound of yours it's coming in waves so deal with it on that basis. The Spiritual aspect of us can take leaps and bounds forwards but the human aspect needs time to adjust to the new frequencies, awakening can be a major change in our Lives and can affect pretty much everything. Your depression wouldn't have helped but don't dwell on it and don't fight it, what we resist persists. Try and be as aware as you can be in the moment whatever you're experiencing, take mental notes if you like. Your entities won't leave you but what they might have done is taken a step back for a time to allow you to adjust, to bring your Spiritual and human aspects of you back into sync.

What the breeze means is you're doing something now that you couldn't do before, that's cool. The next question is what are you going to do with it? Go explore already.

Just relax, take it easy and go with the flow. Sometimes feeling depression or having negative thoughts and the like is your 'system being flushed out' to make way for the new energies and vibrations so don't dwell on them too much, it's all part of the process. Again, if anything be aware that they are being flushed away so that's good. Allow yourself to feel whatever it is you feel at the time then let it move on and change, allow the process to happen.

Sarian
03-12-2015, 01:47 PM
Well, what exactly is a spiritual awakening? I hear so much about it, loved Jim Carrey's videos, etc....I hear people say they are losing their mind or have some mental illness brought on by it, but then I wonder is that simply a hope for someone truly ill that they are having a spiritual awakening and not really mentally ill? When I went through a terrible time with depression was that part of some awakening? In a sense it was because I was living with an abusive man and it was hell but I finally got bold and strong and divorced him and wow, it's like the world came alive again and I do feel stronger and more alive and everything is so intense....if a vail of sadness comes over and/or doubt, I hate it and wonder where the joy and beauty and love went to and then I think anything spiritual is just bogus **, but then it comes back and each time chips away at the negative or doubtful thoughts. So is this a so called spiritual awakening?

running
05-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Hi everyone,

So a few weeks ago I experienced what many said to me was an Awakening. I would feel this cool breeze around me (not cold like an entity), My Third Eye would tingle a lot and it would feel like there was pressure being applied there. I also felt a lot of pressure on my eardrums, my throat was sore and I had flu like symptoms but I wasn't sick. And on occasion the base of my spine would heat up and I would have this breeze on top of my crown. While all of this was going on I had a frequent visitor from the other side that would hang around me every night. The entity had a very warm and peaceful energy. (Most of this was mentioned in previous threads)

Well the entities left and all these strange things that were happening have faded away. So did I stop Awakening? I became depressed after all of it right up to the creation of the "Suicide" thread. Did my depression stop my Awakening? I also don't get visitors anymore.

The only thing I have left is being able to concentrate and direct my "energy flow?" to my Crown Chakra, I can do this at will and it always works. When I do this, the top of my head becomes cool and it feels like there's a subtle breeze there (its happening as I'm writing this thread). I could never do this before so what does this mean?

Imo your on your way! For me there was a lot of emotions to go through on the journey. I would just ride them out. I dont know what works best for somebody else though

Golden Eagle
06-12-2015, 12:32 AM
Hi everyone,

That is not Awakening ...... sounds more like thought projections ..... self created. Awakening is a sudden Awareness of ONENESS and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE , there is no mistaking it ! What egoic mind calls Awakening is sheer stupidity. It has no concept of it at all.

Amilius777
06-12-2015, 04:06 PM
I agree Jatd

Awakenings and moving to next Level comes in cycles or waves. If you have reached the level you were meant to reach at a certain age you will feel it, if not it will feel like regression or a retardation in your progress.

Your intuition will sense this if you are not learning certain lessons either in your career, family, friends, etc

And depending on what you are meant to experience may limit what you experience in this lifetime. It can take many lifetimes for that ultimate awakening we are seeking for.
It really all depends on the individual soul and the pace they are going at. There is no contest because at the end of the day we are all still part of One another and the Supreme Spirit.

LiberationAwaits
07-12-2015, 01:40 AM
Whatever comes and goes is an experience. You are not your thoughts nor your emotions. On the path, we tend to think everything means something. But whatever meaning you give this experience, it is just another thought. It will not stay forever. It might have been there then, but where is it now?

What is key is that which is always there - what is eternal - What Is Never Lost.

We hear many things on the path about it being a life-long thing, or taking several lifetimes. These are only ideas we have about "It." In the modern day, it is possible to wake up if you are ready; you are already that, but you can come to know and recognize Who You Are without a doubt in this lifetime. Being the Light, Being a Buddha (as opposed to being "like a Buddha,") is your birthright.

Once awake, you can not become un-awake. There might be a "process" of sorts to become liberated by that, but like learning to balance on a bicycle, it is hard even to describe or imagine what it was like before balance. It can't be understood - only known.

starcatcher.1122
07-12-2015, 02:13 AM
Yes, perfectly put Wolfgaze :)

The symptoms/sensations of spiritual awakening are transient and periodic. I would not second guess yourself if you are experiencing a break or a lull. The body and mind need time to adjust to the changes that transpire and too much at once would be overwhelming and destabilizing.

Continue to carry your intention of growing and going beyond your former state of being. Things will unfold for you in the proper time and place.

:icon_thumright:

engellstein
07-12-2015, 02:23 AM
After doing energy work like reiki they usually tell you that you may experience an emotional period afterwards. It's a consequence of old energy in you being released. It's like doing a detox. You feel good then really bad then really good.

If your depression came after the awakening event, that could be the reason. It goes away naturally.

wolfgaze
07-12-2015, 03:02 AM
Yes, perfectly put Wolfgaze :)

Thanks...

:cool:

vespa68
10-12-2015, 11:36 AM
I see the depression as part of the awakening as it often accompanies the "dark night of the soul" which is essentially a constructive depression. You are questioning your life in order to undestand it better. Not everyone goes through a full spiritual awakening, not everyone is ready. It is up to the higher self which the silent guide of the soul contract you came in with.