PDA

View Full Version : Truth

I AM
02-12-2015, 03:03 AM
The only truth is your own.

naturesflow
02-12-2015, 07:25 AM

that would mean that truth is more than our own then?

I AM
02-12-2015, 01:26 PM
that would mean that truth is more than our own then?

Then that would be your truth.

Molearner
02-12-2015, 03:40 PM
The only truth is your own.,

I AM,

This is actually true. However, it must be pointed out to everyone that your truth is not static.........in other words, it is constantly evolving. This evolution of personal truth can include the rejection of things that one previously held to be true. Also, the truth that we hold can simultaneously be held by others. The fact that others hold these same truths does not mean that this is ultimate truth. Truth is not determined by majority vote....it is realistically personal. To affirm that the only truth is your own is demonstrated by the fact that we all operate and live our lives based on our own truth........the things that we believe to be true.

Shekinah
02-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Truth and Reality are the two most highly guarded secrets in the world. Illusion and myth are the tools to control the masses and empower governments.
We have been groomed to reject uncomfortable truths and choose our long held beliefs.

Lucyan28
02-12-2015, 05:48 PM
I believe that the Truth is the collective truth of each one of us and from all the beings in the universe, and it is in a constant change, evolution and transformation, like a beautiful cosmic dance with the most amazing melody =)

Mr Interesting
02-12-2015, 06:04 PM
You see? I read it wrong. I saw Thrift and thought ah, there's something I can get my teeth into.

My sister slept over last night and she was complaining about the costs of life insurance, I don't have any, then that she needs to lose weight, I'm thin but strong like a long distance runner, and then, because of the life insurance, doctors visits and slightly benign moles, and I haven't been to a doctor in nearly twenty years.

Just now I heard her say that she stopped somewhere yesterday to get food because of how we supposedly start to feel sick when we need to eat... what? I very occasionally work too hard for too long and start to get slightly weak in the knees and I suppose that's that my blood sugar gets low or something so I go and carb up... eat toast and peanuts or somesuch then go back to work.

What is her truth? I do know it doesn't seem to have thrift. And what is my truth? I don't know what mine is but it seems I am thrifty but even then it only seems to be such in regard to others whilst within myself I am always amongst abundance.

Maybe thrift and truth are linked and not in the sense we might think. Maybe truthful, being truthful is like not having a truth as a defined and measured thing, but it is just the enactment of a life being true to a sense of being but whether the truth of it is held up as a truth is completely beside the point.

Like thrift those without it can see it in others who have it but maybe those who have it don't know they do and even in themselves it would only be after the fact and in reviewing others who seem to waste time and effort.

Melita
02-12-2015, 06:16 PM
Molearner I like that you point out our truth is not static. I believe we should always be reaching for new heights, new knowledge and awareness. I AM! I AM here, now in this moment that never existed before. I am undefined!

Melita
02-12-2015, 06:18 PM
Lucyan28: I enjoyed the visual I got when reading your response.Truly a beautiful dance with lovely melody! Thanks for the imagery!

Lucyan28
02-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Lucyan28: I enjoyed the visual I got when reading your response.Truly a beautiful dance with lovely melody! Thanks for the imagery!

:hug3: I'm glad you like it Melita =)

Blessings !

Jatd
02-12-2015, 07:02 PM

This really doesn't make sense though. There has to be A truth, beyond all of the perceived truths.

Yes, a perceived truth is somoene's OWN truth, but that doesn't necessarily make it true.

Color blind people can't see color, so what they perceive is their truth, but its not THE truth.

I AM
03-12-2015, 12:53 AM

truth is not static.........in other words, it is constantly evolving.

Mine certainly is..(continually changing that is).

I AM
03-12-2015, 01:01 AM
Truth and Reality are the two most highly guarded secrets in the world. Illusion and myth are the tools to control the masses and empower governments.
We have been groomed to reject uncomfortable truths and choose our long held beliefs.

Interesting, I can relate to this.

I AM
03-12-2015, 01:09 AM
I believe that the Truth is the collective truth of each one of us and from all the beings in the universe, and it is in a constant change, evolution and transformation, like a beautiful cosmic dance with the most amazing melody =)

Mass reality.

I AM
03-12-2015, 01:19 AM
I AM here, now in this moment that never existed before. I am undefined!

I like the openness of this statement.

I AM
03-12-2015, 01:47 AM
This really doesn't make sense though. There has to be A truth, beyond all of the perceived truths.

Yes, a perceived truth is somoene's OWN truth, but that doesn't necessarily make it true.

Color blind people can't see color, so what they perceive is their truth, but its not THE truth.

I don't experience a "the truth". All there is is that which can be created and I am a creator. If I create in black and white and my neighbor creates in color my black and white creation is still true, as is my neighbors colorful creation.

Your statement however would presumably be a reflection of your truth with which I could not argue.

Jatd
03-12-2015, 03:35 PM
I don't experience a "the truth". All there is is that which can be created and I am a creator. If I create in black and white and my neighbor creates in color my black and white creation is still true, as is my neighbors colorful creation.

Your statement however would presumably be a reflection of your truth with which I could not argue.

Ahhhh ya got me there.. ha ha..
I understand what you are saying.. but..
And maybe you are right.
This is a deep thinking statement.. Can we even really know, .. the truth.