PDA

View Full Version : Heard this weird sound in my ears

Plumeria
30-11-2015, 01:51 AM
I had no idea where to post this.

I was working out, and then suddenly it felt like my ear was going to plug up and I'd hear ringing in the other ear. I get that every once in a while for a couple of seconds. But that never happened. Instead, I started hearing this other *lower* sound, which I can only describe as the "whoosh" of a sprinkler on nearby, or a radio that's not quite tuned to a station. My hearing felt very clear throughout this, and I could hear all of the normal sounds from my house, but then UNDER that I was hearing this weird static sound. This went on for several minutes before it faded away. I felt totally fine during all this, just a little amused trying to figure out what it was. Honestly, my first thought was that someone was thinking about me and I was picking up on that energy.

It felt like I was hearing a whole different wavelength, one that I'm not normally able to hear. Like I was tuning into someone's thoughts but it wasn't quite clear enough to hear them or know whose it was. That's the best way I can think of to describe it, but it was very strange.

Any ideas what it might've been?

Miss Hepburn
30-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Eric Gustafson's....The Ringing Sound...An Introduction
to the Inner Sound Current.

Look up also, Music of the Spheres
Celestial Harmony

:wink:

AlvinW333
01-12-2015, 05:37 AM
Like he said high pitch ringing in my case is the Audible Life Current, or the Light and Sound of God, the Holy Spirit, it changes in pitch at times, my ears are ringing now talking about it, some people would say its high blood pressure, but the one's that know about the Sound current

Lorelyen
01-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Entirely physiological. The whooshing was probably your circulation.