PDA

View Full Version : What is spiritual energy?

Curious-one
29-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Where does this spiritual energy come from? Can we humans use it, and how do we do that? Curious-one

Shinsoo
29-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Energy is basically--everything. We're made of it and using it constantly.

There are many ways to use our energies--what kind of usage are you talking about?

Greenslade
30-11-2015, 10:46 AM
As Shinsoo says, everything (you included) is energy. There is no such thing as 'Spiritual' energy, everything and everyone is Spiritual and it's only our definitions that make it not Spiritual.

PeaceChic99
30-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Good question. Spiritual energy comes from a higher plane of existence that we mortals usually don't use regularly. This usually can be used with practice and patience. If need be, you can get help by contacting your spirit guide or guardian angel. But remember this important statement, Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but can change form.

Miss Hepburn
30-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Where does this spiritual energy come from? Can we humans use it, and how do we do that? Curious-one Apart from all energy is energy and comes from our Creator...
I think I know what you mean.
Come from? My experience? Some Heavenly Realm!!!!!
Like stardust, beams, rays of love from another place...not earth,
yet, right here.

Use it and how? Yes, hold it, keep it, protect it, honor it, appreciate it
cradle that Grace inside you and beam love and
kindness and wisdom to others. :hug3:

Go within and keep a tender place inside you and just feel it...even
the remembrance of it, if lost, will welcome it back to your heart in that Secret Place (Psalm 91). :wink:

Rokon
30-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Where does this spiritual energy come from? Can we humans use it, and how do we do that? Curious-one
Depends on who you're talking to. It's a very unspecific and vague word, I've found. I see it more as consciousness and spirit, connecting us to our spiritual parts. And within that description there are an endless number of "qualities" of spiritual energy.

Mr Interesting
01-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Maybe it's less about us using the energy and more about it using us.

And given that spiritual stuff tends to be about diminishing the self then isn't it quite straightforward to imagine the same thing might involve energy too?

CrystalSong
01-12-2015, 07:18 PM
The Universe is filled with energy, including us. Everything is composed of it.

Initially we are only aware of course energy - wind, electricity, sunlight and so on. As we awaken to the rest of All That Is we become aware of this subtle energy which everything is composed of, we feel it coming in and out our charkas, our skin, we learn how to guide it to cleanse and purify ourselves and our space, how to direct it to heal, and so on.

I believe we call it 'spiritual' because we have to reach a certain level of Clarity to sense it and this is associated usually with other realizations and awareness's we associate with a spiritual sense of beingness, many of us consider this energy to be the very presence of Divinity/Source/Creator. For the energy is self intelligent and can be directed.