PDA

View Full Version : Ones spirituality.

Curious-one
28-11-2015, 02:14 PM
What does one feel when there spiritual side wakes up? Mine seems to be my emotions. I feel I should start crying and i feel past wonderful and fanatically happy? I also have a dark side and I question my mind as to why I feel this away. Of course I love the spiritual side always. Do Christians have dark moments sadness depression etc?

I must say one cannot stay happy twenty four seven? Jesus didn't because he wept and that was his human side? Curious-One :confused:

yeshee camar
28-11-2015, 02:54 PM
i'd like to strong some, that,
ones spirituality be about giving in -
marshmello-wing in miracle even if its snicker snickered bootleg'd, -
& at times that its not dumb'd all the way and that we should follow. -
its eightyeth wonder of the world digging in like spiritual that, so we'd be alright-

we mainstream occur love so hard our public & private shelters and what comes out our possy public & private shelter that, like teenage gum on sneakers, gonna be alright,-

l o t u s
28-11-2015, 03:43 PM
When you have a sort of spiritual awakening, or an epiphany of sorts, the first things to become noticeable are blockages which are most evident in the expression of emotions and our physical health.

So, one feels their long-buried fears and pains when a major realization like this happens. It is your cells trying to regenerate, in my opinion. It is a battle I think with emotions, thoughts, and the body, until you decide there is not a battle and you just fall into perfect balance by vanishing obstacles and fears and pains with simple thought-forms.

yeshee camar
28-11-2015, 06:57 PM
i board to support our spirituality be quanimity like bowling pipe toon tubes,
that aught to beats rushes & aught to beats fleco bumpy ride.

-- -- -
( all ya'll- hellos -

( youre fine.

sky
28-11-2015, 07:00 PM
i board to support our spirituality is quanimity like bowling pipe toon tubes,

-- --
( all ya'll thanks, hellos - pffft )

Hola, como estas ? Espero que estes bien :D

yeshee camar
28-11-2015, 07:19 PM
chevere-
pfft

( alrights, )

conking it online so alls well, jewel.

Mr Interesting
28-11-2015, 07:57 PM
I was at a local festival yesterday and a woman towards the end, who was there selling her ceramics, was really chuffed at how much of the stuff available was hand made and thoughtful of the planet then I get up this morning and find out that across town there was a political march to save the planet so what we get is a whole bunch of people actually doing things to change stuff and then the whole other bunch of people, who might be there supporting them, all going on a march and shouting this and that should be done.

And spirituality is no different really 'cause you got whole leagues of people banging on about keeping alive the special language of spirituality with it's crystals and it's chakras, and Isis this and Pagan that, but meanwhile, out on the coalface, it's really just a matter of being what you are amongst wherever you might be.

So maybe it's possibly less about something awakening when it might actually be about the sense of having to make a difference going to sleep.

sky
28-11-2015, 08:18 PM
chevere-
pfft

( alrights, )

conking it online so alls well, jewel.

Estoy chevere tambien:smile:

yeshee camar
28-11-2015, 08:48 PM
chevere para mi que responda usted, y que
espero le yeve suave - esto de punta para mi nomas -

i see that ones 'spirituality be honored break playup grid that it too be love for yours relish bless-ons tug.'