PDA

View Full Version : Power of the heart

running
27-11-2015, 02:19 PM
For thr last few days i have been focusing my meditation from the heart. dont know why, but my heart is a powerhouse. Lol.

So i think im gonna keep going with it. What i experience from it being my focus point is like a black hole. But one that feels alive in joyful ectsasy. But it sucks everything right into it. From my crown to my feet. Lol. Its like a vacuum cleaner in the movie Spaceballs. Lol. It just sucks and sucks. Taking everything prisoneer melting them into intoxicating joy. Lol. Im a monster. Lol

Lucyan28
27-11-2015, 03:10 PM
lol it is a curious way to describe the Power of the Heart, I like it =)

Dwerg
27-11-2015, 03:37 PM
I hope that joy isn't sucked out of other people. I'm the type of person that radiates it rather than consume it, I limit my exposure to those who only takes. I stay far far away from the black holes, I do not wish to be a prisoner.

running
27-11-2015, 03:53 PM
lol it is a curious way to describe the Power of the Heart, I like it =)

Thanks my friend!

running
27-11-2015, 03:55 PM
I hope that joy isn't sucked out of other people. I'm the type of person that radiates it rather than consume it, I limit my exposure to those who only takes. I stay far far away from the black holes, I do not wish to be a prisoner.

My heart is always in and radiating ecstatic joy. Im not your worry. Lol

Rokon
27-11-2015, 04:12 PM
For thr last few days i have been focusing my meditation from the heart. dont know why, but my heart is a powerhouse. Lol.

So i think im gonna keep going with it. What i experience from it being my focus point is like a black hole. But one that feels alive in joyful ectsasy. But it sucks everything right into it. From my crown to my feet. Lol. Its like a vacuum cleaner in the movie Spaceballs. Lol. It just sucks and sucks. Taking everything prisoneer melting them into intoxicating joy. Lol. Im a monster. Lol
Heart definitions vary widley, especially here on SF but for me, I see developing and healing Heart as "the" goal in this life. Heart is the regulator of the other aspects of the divine and when heart is put to action it animates life. :smile:

CrystalSong
27-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Sounds fantastic Running!

wolfgaze
27-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Running, if you Youtube search 'Heartmath Institute', on that channel you can find several short and really intriguing videos about the nature of the heart. Here is one of them:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pp-r_f8-qz8

:icon_thumright:

naturesflow
27-11-2015, 09:06 PM
The truth of your cosmic origins lies in ones heart.

running
29-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Thanks for the comments!

And great video!