PDA

View Full Version : The great truth

AquaLove
25-11-2015, 10:03 AM
I have one, somewhat rhetorical, question about all things spiritual.

People come into spirituality and leave it, all the time.

People have infinitely many interpretations and perspectives on it, and believe that their perspective is a type of wisdom.

I know the universe is a crazy place, and that there are many possibilities for one thing....I mean, looking at it. How many different types of energies are there, co-existing, some invisible to others?--like, more than we can comprehend. I could see where this can manifest to the smallest levels, to us, where we listen to the universes song and come up with our own way we'd like to write it.

Its just really hard, as a human, to wrap your head around so many different things all being true at once. No one persons perspective is any more right or wrong than anothers.

After all the things I read, questions I ask without answers, and answers I get without questions, all I can come up with that seems to be any sort of universal, that we can all agree on, is the network of energy we all share, with a pull so strong as to stagger even the least spiritually interested person.

I guess I really didn't ask a question here.

Just trying to stretch out my energy limbs with like minds I suppose. :hug2:

Questions, comments, concerns?

Nettles
25-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Choose your own adventure.

Baile
25-11-2015, 07:43 PM
all I can come up with that seems to be any sort of universal, that we can all agree on, is the network of energy we all share, with a pull so strong as to stagger even the least spiritually interested person.Coming up with universal truths we can all share is IMO an impossible goal. Humanity isn't close to ready for something like that. I would even suggest it's neither important nor the point of incarnation. We are one when we are in spirit; whereas we incarnate to experience diversity and individualism. A more worthwhile spiritual goal for humankind would be to develop our individualism while learning to respect our diversity.

Nettles
25-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Well said Baile

Tanemon
25-11-2015, 07:55 PM
After all the things I read, questions I ask without answers, and answers I get without questions, all I can come up with that seems to be any sort of universal, that we can all agree on, is the network of energy we all share, with a pull so strong as to stagger even the least spiritually interested person.
Quite the mind teaser you've posted. Probably in this age of spiritual individualism, when "faiths" as such (e.g., Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism) seem to be on the wane, common-denominator definitions or concepts are hard to come by.

Coming up with universal truths we can all share is IMO an impossible goal. Humanity isn't close to ready for something like that. I would even suggest it's neither important nor the point of incarnation. We are one when we are in spirit; whereas we incarnate to experience diversity and individualism. A more worthwhile spiritual goal for humankind would be to develop our individualism while learning to respect our diversity.
Baile... any particular reason why you haven't posted on some of the social- or ethics-oriented threads we've had in recent months? Your comments would be worthwhile, I feel.

Frederick33
25-11-2015, 08:03 PM
sure yes the energies
the interpretations are never the energies them selves
but only smell like them :-)
its the energies themself you need to get hold of in your life
and stay in them in untainted form
they need not be changed in to other realities to understand
the ocean can be experienced whole
not by thinking how far and long it takes to cross its vastness
but by experiencing the sameness of the part you are in and know its all like that

I kind of like the oriental touch in this write up lol hahaha

Baile
25-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Well said BaileBaile... any particular reason why you haven't posted on some of the social- or ethics-oriented threads we've had in recent months? Your comments would be worthwhile, I feel.Thanks. As far as those threads go, I will check them out, sure.

Rokon
25-11-2015, 08:33 PM
Its just really hard, as a human, to wrap your head around so many different things all being true at once. No one persons perspective is any more right or wrong than anothers.

There are some advantages to being in the middle of an information-rich time such as we are in today. It is easier than ever to see what is not successful in the way of spiritual paths. Even in the macro scale of creation. It is clear to me now that something has gone wrong in the planning department (upstairs) and the direction we are going currently is pressing us towards more isolationism, segregation and decay as a whole. But we are no longer in the Middle Age and more truths are emerging now, in my opinion.

Baile
25-11-2015, 08:47 PM
It is clear to me now that something has gone wrong in the planning department (upstairs) and the direction we are going currently is pressing us towards more isolationism, segregation and decay as a whole. But we are no longer in the Middle Age and more truths are emerging now, in my opinion.Can I say something? The idea that life and human development is somehow "wrong" is really just another form of dark-age fear doctrine. The problem stems from deeply-ingrained religious beliefs regarding the makeup of "God." God is not a thinking person who sits around passing judgement on whether or not humanity is evolving correctly. God is the All Consciousness. And the All Consciousness is perfect; it cannot be anything less than that. Whatever exists in the moment is the All, and it is Perfect. Humanity is at a perfect place in its development. And it is perfect because it is Now. And it will be perfect as well in a moment from Now, because that will be the new Now.

Touched
25-11-2015, 09:26 PM
Everything is Truth.

What varies is understandings.

yeshee camar
25-11-2015, 09:44 PM
i want to pay recognition that us world that all we're just on to the on share and a had learned to share, & better share be up to what count, so. thats what it is on everything werras an a likeable-hooded knocking in is higher brow.

Rokon
25-11-2015, 09:46 PM
Can I say something? The idea that life and human development is somehow "wrong" is really just another form of dark-age fear doctrine. The problem stems from deeply-ingrained religious beliefs regarding the makeup of "God." God is not a thinking person who sits around passing judgement on whether or not humanity is evolving correctly. God is the All Consciousness. And the All Consciousness is perfect; it cannot be anything less than that. Whatever exists in the moment is the All, and it is Perfect. Humanity is at a perfect place in its development. And it is perfect because it is Now. And it will be perfect as well in a moment from Now, because that will be the new Now.
Feeling something is wrong is not a dark-age fear doctrine. To the meek, to the wounded, to those suffering, all is NOT perfect. And Baile I do not relate to the God is all consciousness, pure consciousness or any other vague abstraction that depersonalizes god. God had a plan for creation and it went south. There was a war in the heavens and it is still bleeding forth into manifestation. The plan went south, there was misreading. Yes it's all perfect in a philosophical sense, that we are the perfect reflection, "as above so below". Yes that is perfect. That doesn't mean suffering and imbalance is/was "desirable". Anyway that's the way I see things, not so perfect!
God is evolving.

Nettles
26-11-2015, 03:21 AM
What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

Baile
26-11-2015, 11:32 AM
And Baile I do not relate to the God is all consciousness, pure consciousness or any other vague abstraction that depersonalizes god. God had a plan for creation and it went south. There was a war in the heavens and it is still bleeding forth into manifestation.Okay sure, I don't argue personal belief paradigms, I was just sharing my perspective.

Rokon
26-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Okay sure, I don't argue personal belief paradigms, I was just sharing my perspective.
That's cool. And welcome here. :wink:

Tanemon
26-11-2015, 06:34 PM
Whatever exists in the moment is the All, and it is Perfect. Humanity is at a perfect place in its development. And it is perfect because it is Now. And it will be perfect as well in a moment from Now, because that will be the new Now.
Humanity is at a perfect place... What about the online-technological detachment leading to less personal commitment and involvement? What about attachment to “gaming” and detachment from the realities of real life? What about dishonesty, deception, and immorality?:biggrin: :wink:

Baile
26-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Humanity is at a perfect place...There is relative and absolute. From the absolute perspective, yes.

Lucyan28
26-11-2015, 09:13 PM
The great truth is the collective data, consciousness, awareness and experience from all beings and particles from all the universe.

Amazing !

Lucyan28
26-11-2015, 09:14 PM
There is relative and absolute. From the absolute perspective, yes.

Well logically speaking it's either relative or absolute, but spiritually speaking you're totally right Baile, it's a beautiful paradox for the mind :wink:

Baile
26-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Well logically speaking it's either relative or absoluteLogic is a human contrivance. Both exist as realities, anything can be viewed from either a relative or absolute POV. What you said in other words.

Greenslade
27-11-2015, 10:15 AM
After all the things I read, questions I ask without answers, and answers I get without questions, all I can come up with that seems to be any sort of universal, that we can all agree on, is the network of energy we all share, with a pull so strong as to stagger even the least spiritually interested person. Does there have to be an agreement? I like to take my cue from Spirit as much as this human head will allow so with that is Spirit in agreement with the diversity of perspectives? Perhaps that's the understanding here, the diversity of perspectives are all the 'products' of creation. Spirit simply allows, it doesn't seem to feel the need to agree and away from whether humans like it or not they all exist in the Universe regardless, nothing is put into boxes or is labelled and nothing is deleted.

Different things are true at different levels or within different contexts and the Sufis have a saying - "All beliefs go to God." Alternatively they are all a part of the Collective Consciousness, a part of All That Is.

It's a fractal Universe. Each though and belief in your head is the seed and 'colours' and affects the one next to it, from there you have a tiny sliver of the picture of consciousness. You come into the forum and start a thread then suddenly the fractal expands as you read others' posts, each post a seed that colours and affects your own. Zoom in to the posts or zoom into your own head, the picture is the same but slightly different and if you have one small sliver of the picture you can understand the whole picture as you zoom out and out some more. How many energies are at play in and around your body? You have chakras, your body has a torsion field of energy, your heart pumps out electromagnetic energy, emotional energy, an aura........

AquaLove
28-11-2015, 04:48 AM
Thanks for all your input everyone.

I suppose all this just leads me back to where I started in a sense; the me that doesn't want to stick to one thing, to be a fervent believer in any one system or idea, but rather to just accept them all as facets of one jewel. Infinite sides to one object. A palette full of them in realizing each their own unique color, for me to paint with as I please. Its confusing when people present things as absolute truths. You're inclined to believe them.

There's a Buddha quote that always rang true with me, which I think encompasses basically this entire thread:

"Believe nothing, whoever says it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.".
:)

Nettles
28-11-2015, 07:55 AM
“My technique is don’t believe anything. If you believe in something, you are automatically precluded from believing its opposite.”
-Terence McKenna