PDA

View Full Version : Being an empath- feeling those at a distance

bluelove23
24-11-2015, 07:17 AM
I noticed every time I think about someone I start to feel what their feeling no matter where they are..

My empathy is getting stronger

Say I think of a friend who's always down and sad, I start feeling this overwhelming energy that I'm really sad and etc
Same with those that have anxiety
Same with happy feelings

What's going on?

running
24-11-2015, 06:26 PM
I noticed every time I think about someone I start to feel what their feeling no matter where they are..

My empathy is getting stronger

Say I think of a friend who's always down and sad, I start feeling this overwhelming energy that I'm really sad and etc
Same with those that have anxiety
Same with happy feelings

What's going on?

I experience that to. Its a gift. But doesnt always seem like it. Lol. Mine has become much easier to deal with over time.

BuzzCap7
25-11-2015, 01:07 AM
Wow, good for you matey. Does sound like a gift that others need to work on to get.

I'd suggest putting protection around you so it does not effect your own energy and on occasion (maybe daily) "vacuum off" the negative energy so it does not drain you or effect you in a negative way.

It does seem you are tuning into their frequency. I am jealous....you are better developed there than me. :icon_frown: LOL, No worries! I am HAPPY for you!! :hug3:

Way to go my friend,

BuzzCap7

Lycan
25-11-2015, 11:34 PM
My ex-boyfriend was like this, he would always tune into my energy. It was actually REALLY annoying because if I was going through a turbulent time (which theres been plenty of those since I am still in the early stages of spiritual awakening process and working through a lot of things...) he would perceive it as an attack and get very angry about it...One of the reasons he is an ex..I am somewhat empathic but I don't read peoples emotions from a distance. Can sometimes tune into them if I concentrate but that has to be with intention and effort...So I don't know what it's like to have to feel what others are feeling from a distance all the time. But I believe that it is possible to protect yourself and choose when to feel the energy of others, and that it doesn't have to be this force that you are helpless to.