PDA

View Full Version : reality beyond our perception

adamm[]
23-11-2015, 09:38 PM
what is it?

what is this reality beyond our perception? i hear the word illusion being tossed around, i hear how some scientists even claim that our brains only interpret the information but that doesnt mean that it is correct, we use past experiences to fill in gaps or even alter things that dont fit the "norm" so whats all this about?

yeshee camar
24-11-2015, 02:57 PM
i focus eel, that, we alway learn like finish up strong - from plate.

i step back low grind, that, learned does come from - 'an you open up and an you be in, congrats for you too style.'

_____ _____
_____ _____
--- --- ---

Frederick33
24-11-2015, 04:11 PM
our perception ?

there is your perception

all you do not know of or can not reach is beyond it

only you know that

and our brain ? do we share a brain ?

same goes for the scientist that you mention I guess

is his name some ?

and that we guy seems not to clever also ,,

have you considered taking up individual spiritual development ?

Mr Interesting
24-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Well you can turn it round just as easily and have perception beyond reality and still end up questioning but I'm supposing the both are akin to exactly the same thing and our perceptions are defined by what we decide is real and maybe even more decidedly by what we can have as unreal turning into real.

I find quite often there is stuff I can talk about with people and a whole lot I can't and it's not only that I can't but I'm almost not allowed to. But even then it's not that I'm not allowed so much as it's going to fall on deaf ears so why bother? And to me it's quite simple and straight forward stuff... obvious even.

There was a guy round mine the other day and it's like he's yelling at me to show him how to be intuitive and get the real stuff coming through, that part of him that knows this existence is valid in that way is calling out but on the surface he's got all these inbuilt rational excuses as to why this ability that he wants needs to fit in with how he wants the world to react to this talent he hasn't got yet but is obviously there on the edges... what?

So to me even this kind of question as in what is reality and what is perception is almost invalid because it's kind of stating I want it to conform to my expectations by having things fit into how I might perceive they might actually be... because it can work that way, granted, but it's kind of like using a bulldozer to create a Zen garden simply because a rake is too simple a tool.

Back to this guy yelling at me, my perception, and he can't even hear himself doing this because he's almost too busy telling himself what I am so he can't hear me whispering to him. Is it real?... it is what it is.

So we'd do the work and what I noticed was no matter what he did it'd be followed by standing back and stating that what he'd done was really good and initially I was like what because I couldn't quite fathom why he was doing that and then I kind of realised it was because I don't do that in the sense that what I might be doing is simply being done and whether it's good or bad just isn't part of any equations. If anything it's because anything I do tends to show it's reality much later, as it were, and that defining something to be this or that so early in the game somehow deflects from whatever it is having the space to be whatever it is it might want to be... or give reality time and space to create a perception wider and more relevant, so eventually, as he did this heaps, I'd just reply "If you want to define that what you've done is good and that makes you happy then fine.. be happy' which in another sense was that part of me that that part of him is actually listening to saying "If you spend all your time defining what isn't even ready to be defined as good you're basically missing out on the good it could actually be."

And I suppose, now reflecting on that, this is the essentiality of separation.

yeshee camar
24-11-2015, 08:18 PM
i sleepy canyon contagious add on thru, that,
reality be personalised acomodation addition,
cause why think-
be to genuined realise to get yourself an fixed-up
& be a come pick that what is up - up,
that reality be whats worth a chance-

-------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- --------
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
-------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- --------
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||| ||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||| ||||||||||| ||||||||

bullrun.

Lucyan28
24-11-2015, 09:36 PM
The Truth !!! =)

We all know this truth already, we just need to remember it :S that's the tricky part !

Light Seeker
24-11-2015, 09:42 PM
What is the reality beyond perception ? Well I don't honestly know because it has not been percieved. That said ..a thing is not denied existence simply because I cannot acknowledge it's existence with the senses available to me.

That is a bit of a thing really... And that thing..is a part of the infinite reality that exists beyond our perception.

Dwerg
26-11-2015, 06:20 AM
Reality beyond our perception is just reality, perceptions may or may not be illusions. If they're illusions or not depends on how accurate the perception is compared to reality. Science is the testing of our perceptions against reality, this leads us to shed away our illusions and what stands through that test is reality. Perceptions formed by reality are the most accurate ones and least likely to be illusions.