PDA

View Full Version : Developing Third Eye

Nuthan
23-11-2015, 04:44 PM
I've been trying to diet to help open my third eye. I can't find a very good source of information though that sort of lays out what to avoid food wise. For example are chicken and eggs foods I should avoid?

Baile
23-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Developing your third eye or intuition can start with anything. What is your sense? Will avoiding chicken and eggs help you? That's how it works, there is no one-answer-fits-all.

Nuthan
23-11-2015, 05:09 PM
Well what happened was i developed my third eye quite bit. The diet i had started eating though ended up being very damaging to my physical health. I wasn't getting all the proper nutrients and although i was developing all of the abilities that accompany the third eye my physical health was diminishing.

Nuthan
23-11-2015, 05:13 PM
Now i have started eating foods like chicken and eggs again replenish my health. I originally went in a diet consisting of rice, beans, nuts, fruits, and veggies.

Baile
23-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Now i have started eating foods like chicken and eggs again replenish my health. I originally went in a diet consisting of rice, beans, nuts, fruits, and veggies.Whatever gets you through the night! I've been all veg no dairy for years and I'm in the best health and frame of mind ever. As for diet relating to spirit development: the better you feel health-wise, the happier and more open you are in life, yes. But foods that specifically develop your third eye? No.