PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Siddha Mala to reach top level?

Hari Om
23-11-2015, 06:16 AM
Namastey people,

I am a great follower of Shaiva and Rudraksha beads. I am wearing Rudraksha Mala from past 2 years. But now I want to change it.

Will wearing of a Siddha Combination mala helps me in achieving great success and reach the top level? as this mala is a combination of different collector Rudraksha beads

~Hari Om

sky
23-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Namastey people,

I am a great follower of Shaiva and Rudraksha beads. I am wearing Rudraksha Mala from past 2 years. But now I want to change it.

Will wearing of a Siddha Combination mala helps me in achieving great success and reach the top level? as this mala is a combination of different collector Rudraksha beads

~Hari Om

Wear whatever beads you prefer as non will help you reach great success, neither top level, whatever that is :smile:

Nettles
23-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Namasté and Namaloha (https://tolearnissublime.wordpress.com/namaloha/)to you.

If you believe there is a top level and wearing your beads will help you get there then go for it.

Swami Chihuahuananda
23-11-2015, 11:45 AM

naturesflow
23-11-2015, 12:04 PM

Is that a set of beads?

Shivani Devi
23-11-2015, 03:29 PM
Namastey people,

~Hari OmNamaste.

A few days ago, you were posting about a whole Rudraksha meditation dress and now this one happens.

You were talking about gemstones and what all the colours represent and talking about getting certain online pujas done in accordance with things a pundit has told you...

You've got this huge 'symbology thing' going, don't you? no disrespect intended.

I have Rudraksha mala and I only use it for chanting Shiva Mantras so I don't get lost...but I can only get half way through the mala because I become totally 'lost' anyway. :wink:

You don't need any 'fancy stuff' to love and worship Lord Shiva..in fact, the simpler, the better!

Changing your mala or not wearing one at all...makes no difference...why adorn your body with 'show' to hide the lack of faith and insecurity within one's own heart?

I don't need to wear Rudraksha Mala to prove I am a devotee of Shiva or I love Lord Shiva...that's pretty blatantly obvious without me having to advertise this fact.

Ask yourself...really ask yourself, 'do I love Lord Shiva?' and don't listen to all the 'I think so' and 'maybe' and "perhaps a little bit' and 'on and off' and 'now and then'...don't stop asking until you get a definite 'YES! fully and totally with all my heart and soul'.

Then it becomes 'what's a Rudraksha Mala'?

Aum Namah Shivaya

dryad
23-11-2015, 05:00 PM
How do the rudraksha beads help you?

Mystic Mark
23-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Namastey people,

~Hari Om

Here's a helpful article on the subject (if you haven't read it already). The link might be a little long to post .. so just google this:

Everything that you need to know about Rudraksha - Isha Foundation

Shivani Devi
23-11-2015, 05:18 PM
How do the rudraksha beads help you?Rudraksha beads belong to the family of the blue quandong - the only plant species known to display the mystical colour, Octarine through bio-luminescence.

Rudraksha beads are many-faceted from 1 face up to (I think IIRC) 14 faces and each type of bead has spiritual significance.

They are called 'The Eyes of Shiva' (what 'Rudraksha' means) and serves as a reminder that Lord Shiva watches everything we do and no deed is hidden from His sight.

It was the third eye of lord Shiva that burnt Kama Deva (Cupid) to ashes for trying to fill his mind full of lust during his meditation...

It was a rudraksha bead that led Sati to the breast of Lord Shiva...

The beads tend to remind us of these things and when we chant on the beads, it brings us towards a closer spiritual union with Lord Shiva.

Some of us have just gone way past that now though and don't need rudraksha anymore.

Aum Namah Shivaya

CrystalSong
23-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Namastey people,

~Hari Om

It's all about what you believe will help you. Any item is just a Permission Slip, nothing more.

So if you feel a feather you found on the ground will help you then it will, or a particular rock or crystal or photo of your guru, or blessed beads, it could be a dead bug, or a tufted of hair off a Giraffe, or a Lego toy, or a bone from last nights chicken dinner.
None of our 'ritual objects' have power in and of themselves - it is something to focus on so that the mind can become quiet and our belief that they do which makes them useful tool for us to elevate our consciousness with.
Beads blessed by a Teacher have no more power than a petrified dinosaurs turd carried by a indigenous person in a leather pouch - it is the ability of the person to focus and drop into state and move into their consciousness which is free-flying which determines the rate of elevating consciousness - not the tool item.
The ability must be developed for if one NEEDS tools to make the shift in consciousness then one is a slave to the tools.

Hari Om
24-11-2015, 06:51 AM
Wear whatever beads you prefer as non will help you reach great success, neither top level, whatever that is :smile:

Namastey Sky,

You said whatever beads. For your info, Rudraksha beads are of 1 mukhi to 21 Mukhi.

you can refer to the reply by Necromancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
How do the rudraksha beads help you?
Rudraksha beads belong to the family of the blue quandong - the only plant species known to display the mystical colour, Octarine through bio-luminescence.

Rudraksha beads are many-faceted from 1 face up to (I think IIRC) 14 faces and each type of bead has spiritual significance.

They are called 'The Eyes of Shiva' (what 'Rudraksha' means) and serves as a reminder that Lord Shiva watches everything we do and no deed is hidden from His sight.

It was the third eye of lord Shiva that burnt Kama Deva (Cupid) to ashes for trying to fill his mind full of lust during his meditation...

It was a rudraksha bead that led Sati to the breast of Lord Shiva...

The beads tend to remind us of these things and when we chant on the beads, it brings us towards a closer spiritual union with Lord Shiva.

Some of us have just gone way past that now though and don't need rudraksha anymore.

Aum Namah Shivaya

~Hari Om

Hari Om
24-11-2015, 06:53 AM
Here's a helpful article on the subject (if you haven't read it already). The link might be a little long to post .. so just google this:

Everything that you need to know about Rudraksha - Isha Foundation

Thanks. I have read various blogs by Isha Foundation.

~Hari Om

Hari Om
24-11-2015, 07:02 AM
Namaste.

A few days ago, you were posting about a whole Rudraksha meditation dress and now this one happens.

You were talking about gemstones and what all the colours represent and talking about getting certain online pujas done in accordance with things a pundit has told you...

You've got this huge 'symbology thing' going, don't you? no disrespect intended.

I have Rudraksha mala and I only use it for chanting Shiva Mantras so I don't get lost...but I can only get half way through the mala because I become totally 'lost' anyway. :wink:

You don't need any 'fancy stuff' to love and worship Lord Shiva..in fact, the simpler, the better!

Changing your mala or not wearing one at all...makes no difference...why adorn your body with 'show' to hide the lack of faith and insecurity within one's own heart?

I don't need to wear Rudraksha Mala to prove I am a devotee of Shiva or I love Lord Shiva...that's pretty blatantly obvious without me having to advertise this fact.

Ask yourself...really ask yourself, 'do I love Lord Shiva?' and don't listen to all the 'I think so' and 'maybe' and "perhaps a little bit' and 'on and off' and 'now and then'...don't stop asking until you get a definite 'YES! fully and totally with all my heart and soul'.

Then it becomes 'what's a Rudraksha Mala'?

Aum Namah Shivaya

Namastey Necromancer,

Yes you are right. Some things happen so instant in life that an individual never forgets it. Same is the case. I had read about Rudraksha trees article in newspaper months back which increased my interest knowing more on Rudraksha beads and its Benefits.
After that I came to know that the bead is associated to Lord Shiva. Slowly and steadily I started reading on Rudraksha and came across a blog explaining relation of Rudraksha and Gemstones.
So now I want to increase my Knowledge bank. And yes one more imp thing to be noticed. Not only me but at least people who are unaware of Power Of Rudraksha and really face difficulties in life, this will obviously benefit them. Might not up to the mark but yes as a help and support for them.
So I might come up with some more info and Questions.:D

~Hari Om

Hari Om
24-11-2015, 07:10 AM
Is that a set of beads?

Namastey naturesflow,

Yes. Its a combination of rarest Collector Rudraksha Beads. :smile:

~Hari Om

Shivani Devi
24-11-2015, 07:20 AM
Namastey Necromancer,

Yes you are right. Some things happen so instant in life that an individual never forgets it. Same is the case. I had read about Rudraksha trees article in newspaper months back which increased my interest knowing more on Rudraksha beads and its Benefits.
After that I came to know that the bead is associated to Lord Shiva. Slowly and steadily I started reading on Rudraksha and came across a blog explaining relation of Rudraksha and Gemstones.
So now I want to increase my Knowledge bank. And yes one more imp thing to be noticed. Not only me but at least people who are unaware of Power Of Rudraksha and really face difficulties in life, this will obviously benefit them. Might not up to the mark but yes as a help and support for them.
So I might come up with some more info and Questions.:D

~Hari OmNamaste.

I found out about all of this in a rather round about way 4 years ago.

I was holidaying with my family in a remote outback town in NSW, Australia and I forgot to bring my Rudraksha Mala with me, so after about 3 days of no chanting I was starting to get the 'spiritual bends', so I filled my head with thoughts of 'Rudraksha' and set off to explore this small country town.

In this town, there was an Aboriginal arts and crafts shop...and I thought I saw what looked like a Rudraksha Mala, but the beads were a lot smoother and rounder...but they looked like Rudraksha!

So, I asked the old Aboriginal lady shopkeeper, just what kind of beads they were and she said it was from the RED Quandong tree...now I was interested..and I asked her if she knew about the Rudraksha...she did.

Apparently, the blue quandong is a native species to both Australia and India...apparently, when we were 'joined together' as continents millions of years ago, the blue quandong was all over both joined continents.

...and apparently, the Hindus of that time, referred to the native Australian people as the 'Ghondi Ghondi tribe'...yeah, so that's where the name 'Gondwanaland' came from...interesting...no?

I bought the red quandong mala and made my way to an old bookshop next door, where I saw, pride of place on a shelf, the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra by Swami Satyasangananda Saraswati (yeah, I have a lot of time for the Munger, Bihar group). I purchased that as well.

Suffice to say, I was very happy then for the rest of my 2 week holiday.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Hari Om
24-11-2015, 09:14 AM
:)
~Hari Om

Miss Hepburn
27-11-2015, 02:54 PM
It's all about what you believe will help you.
Any item is just a Permission Slip, nothing more.

So if you feel a feather you found on the ground will help you then it will,....
Um, excuse, Ms. Mind Reader...I was going to say that...:tongue:

Lucyan28
27-11-2015, 03:29 PM
It's all about what you believe will help you. Any item is just a Permission Slip, nothing more.

So if you feel a feather you found on the ground will help you then it will, or a particular rock or crystal or photo of your guru, or blessed beads, it could be a dead bug, or a tufted of hair off a Giraffe, or a Lego toy, or a bone from last nights chicken dinner.
None of our 'ritual objects' have power in and of themselves - it is something to focus on so that the mind can become quiet and our belief that they do which makes them useful tool for us to elevate our consciousness with.
Beads blessed by a Teacher have no more power than a petrified dinosaurs turd carried by a indigenous person in a leather pouch - it is the ability of the person to focus and drop into state and move into their consciousness which is free-flying which determines the rate of elevating consciousness - not the tool item.
The ability must be developed for if one NEEDS tools to make the shift in consciousness then one is a slave to the tools.

You nailed it Crystal :hug3:

We are what we think, and the universe will always provide what we ask :wink:

Hari Om
30-11-2015, 09:11 AM
You nailed it Crystal :hug3:

We are what we think, and the universe will always provide what we ask :wink:

Namastey Lucyan28,

I believe and I know that nature and time teaches us everything but Universe never comes directly in contact with an individual. Universe is made so carefully that it has provided us means to understand things because nothing is readily available. We will have to first start believing, learning and then implementing these things in our life and for the welfare of people.
I have elaborated this...

~Hari Om

Hari Om
30-11-2015, 09:13 AM

Namastey sky123,

There are so many beads. 1 mukhi - 21 mukhi gemstone beads. What beads do you prefer?

~Hari Om

Hari Om
30-11-2015, 09:20 AM

Namastey Necromancer,

Rudraksha beads are of 1 Mukhi - 21 Mukhi and rarest 27 mukhi. Even there are some rarest bead like Ganesh Rudraksha, Gauri Shankar Garbh Gauri and Trijuti also exist.
There are many online sources that will help you knowing more on Rudraksha Beads.

Rudraksha Beads are not Eyes of Lord Shiva. They are Tears of Lord Shiva.

~Hari Om

Shivani Devi
30-11-2015, 09:33 AM
Namaste.

I really didn't go into remembering all the attributes of Rudraksha beads as to how many faces they had, I was only going on what I recalled other people saying a long time ago and I must have recalled incorrectly (although I knew it was a multiple of 7).

Rudraksha

Rudraksha, also rudraksh, Sanskrit: rudrākṣa ("Rudra's eyes"),

Etymology

Rudraksha is a Sanskrit compound consisting of the name Rudra ("Shiva") and akṣha ("eyes").

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudraksha

aśru = अश्रु = tears.

Yeah, I know Sanskrit.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Hari Om
30-01-2016, 10:19 AM

Thanks for your suggestion crystal song.

Hari Om
09-02-2016, 10:59 AM

Namastey CrystalSong,

You may be right as per your point view but wearing a Rudraksha mala beads (http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/rudraksha-spiritual-and-japa-malas_11.php2) do help to concentrate in life.