PDA

View Full Version : Formless Freedom

A19White
19-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Formless and Free

I am that which is formless, I am that which is free. I have become the observer of my thoughts rather than thinking I am those thoughts. Thoughts still occur within my consciousness but they aren’t in the forefront of my experience. I am essentially my soul having an experience in the physical universe now. Opposite to my mind conceptualizing my experience and thinking I am those thoughts.

Feeling more alive and aware of my body's energies is quite refreshing, so I no longer have to suffer the mental anguish and false situations which used to be so prevalent within my mind. I’m not having a filtered experience anymore. I am having a direct one. I feel a sense of peace and well-being that I have only touched upon in the past.

I find comfort in knowing that this state of awareness and focused attention upon the present moment, breath and body is essentially my true form. It is from this state of consciousness that creativity, mental health and intuition stem from and ultimately blossom.

It used to be that I was in a constant state of anxiety and fear of situations which were happening in my mind. Enslaved by thoughts and mental chatter. I lacked focus and I felt I had little control over myself, my thoughts, emotions and circumstances. I realize now that this was all an illusion of negative repeating mental patterns.

Like the seed which must break open and sprout, that ultimately grows into a tree. The layers of my mind unraveled and separated from my true self. I have now a great sense of peace, authenticity and understanding that goes beyond what the mind is able to know. Out of the shell of the mind I have grown.

Frederick33
19-11-2015, 07:35 PM
my life seems so simple when I don't think about it
and that I avoid at all cost.
thinking about some thing I can not afford
a time waisted on things that where not for free
it paid off in the end not to know .

---------------------------------

much love and light , joy and laughter to you

A human Being
20-11-2015, 12:08 PM
An inspiring message. thanks for sharing :smile: It's such a blessed relief to break free of the shackles of mind :hug3:

A19White
20-11-2015, 02:36 PM
You're very welcome, it was my hope that others would find this post to be inspiring. It is such a relief to be free from the mind, liberating and truly a blessing. Thank you A Human Being for your kind response.

Frederick33
20-11-2015, 02:48 PM
unfortunately to think is to create
fortunately you can think as you like
no thinking brings only unconditional light in to this world I found
light not shaped not touched or named by soul at all
not even felt as love yet :-)
but that is so nice to feel so I often do :-)

A human Being
20-11-2015, 07:43 PM
You're very welcome, it was my hope that others would find this post to be inspiring. It is such a relief to be free from the mind, liberating and truly a blessing. Thank you A Human Being for your kind response.
You're very welcome, I loved reading your story :smile: