PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone See My..?

Green.Heals
18-11-2015, 04:28 AM
I am guessing this would belong in this section, if one were to remove a negative or leeching entity is this seen as a "heal" as well?

Are there people out there that can do such a thing across online? I've had my aura & totem animals read, & thought that was pretty neat.

I don't know if I have anything leeching off of me, but I have lived a life of fear for the most part. & wonder if I've created fear entities, & so on?

If I were to do the work myself, could I? Or must I have a greater understanding of knowledge?

In person, is this something that costs quite a bit? & how would I know I am not being fooled?

I was in a crystal shop this past Summer, & as I was leaving, a lady that had come into the store to talk to the keeper, stopped in the middle of her convo, & turned to watch me leave. She seemed very unhappy..she was looking my way, but not AT me. Maybe she was not even looking at me. :rolleyes:

GhostofGaia
23-11-2015, 05:17 AM
I am guessing this would belong in this section, if one were to remove a negative or leeching entity is this seen as a "heal" as well?

Are there people out there that can do such a thing across online? I've had my aura & totem animals read, & thought that was pretty neat.

I don't know if I have anything leeching off of me, but I have lived a life of fear for the most part. & wonder if I've created fear entities, & so on?

If I were to do the work myself, could I? Or must I have a greater understanding of knowledge?

In person, is this something that costs quite a bit? & how would I know I am not being fooled?

Don't pay anyone and I don't think it can be done over the internet. Yes , there are malignant spirits and wayward individuals who can and do drink your 'essence'. The easiest way to fend them off is to create a psychic barrier between your energies and the outside world , alas this has the effect of cutting you off from other potential sources of desirable energies. A better alternative is to create a permeable membrane of sorts that filters out undesirable elements , but this would take some know how. Are you meditating regularly? If not , do so. As you become accustomed to the feel and rhythm of your own chakras , you will notice what sort of outside influences are acting upon them. As a quick fix , try burning sage and repeat a mantra of protection. My energies and blessings go out to you , much love <3

Nettles
27-11-2015, 07:03 AM
"Wisdom and knowledge can best be understood together. Knowledge is learning, the power of the mind to understand and describe the universe. Wisdom is knowing how to apply knowledge and how not to apply it. Knowledge is knowing what to say; wisdom is knowing whether or not to say it. Knowledge gives answers; wisdom asks questions. Knowledge can be taught, wisdom grows from experience."
-Starhawk
Acquire knowledge from sources that are resonant to you. In the case of spirituality there is no cost and anyone telling you otherwise is selling something. The experience that turns knowledge to wisdom is living a spiritual life. It isn't about acquiring titles or owning shiny bobbles it's about living it in each moment. As to ideas for finding resonant knowledge to experience there are loads of resources and that is something that can only be decided by you. There is some good reading about that here (https://tolearnissublime.wordpress.com/namaloha/mission-statement/) if you are interested.