PDA

View Full Version : Balancing your crown and root chakra

Fleur de Frost
18-11-2015, 03:04 AM
What happens when you're too invested in either chakra? And what have you found, personally, is the best method for balancing them and blending their attributes?

Thank you! :)

Rah nam
18-11-2015, 04:15 AM
i never worried to much about balancing any Chakras or energy centers. Having said this, I worked with energies over the last 30 years, and energy centers will be open or closed according the work we do.
I don't belief in adjusting energy centers like knobs we turn on a machine, but rather focusing on our development an the centers will do according ones development.

sky
18-11-2015, 08:27 AM
What happens when you're too invested in either chakra? And what have you found, personally, is the best method for balancing them and blending their attributes?

Take the Buddhas advice on chakra/kundalini etc: :smile:

dryad
18-11-2015, 11:53 AM
If you work too much with the root chakra your focus will be in the physical world (at the expense of the spiritual). If you work too much with the crown chakra your focus will be in the spiritual (at the expense of the physical). Its a major generalization but that's usually how it works.

In my experience working on individual chakras is useful in order to clear blocks that prevent them from working properly individually and blocks that stop them from connecting. Once they are clear then work with your energy as one system. Strengthen and expand them all together not one by one. That way you stay balanced and grow in a harmonious manner.

A human Being
18-11-2015, 12:28 PM

You could try a guided chakra balancing and healing meditation, there are plenty of them on Youtube - I like this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEgLw6bTtxs). You might have to persevere with it for a while before you start to feel much of an effect, if you do decide to give it a go, so maybe do it once a day for a week, if it's something that appeals to you :smile:

kkfern
18-11-2015, 01:00 PM
what would red and purple look like? what if you first put puree light/white with them first? it may not be about balance, but blending. the chakra system is a system. working together. not separate parts.

kk

Kar3n
18-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Meditation does a nice job for me.

Much love.

jonesboy
18-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Hi Fleur de Frost,

I think a lot of people get all caught up in individual chakras. For instance very, very few people have there crown chakra opened but you will find a lot of people talking about how they work on it.

The best way that most traditions use is a pranayama technique. Working the energy through all of the chakras and up and down the Sushumna (spinal cord).

Here is a very powerful technique that will help you.

I recommend 5 - 10 minutes before your meditation.

http://community.livingunbound.net/index.php?/topic/349-primordial-foundation-energy-practice-internal-fire/#comment-3783

Primordial - Foundation Energy Practice - Internal Fire

Sit cross legged (or in a chair) with back straight in a comfortable position. Place your tongue on the roof of your mouth and take a few deep, relaxing breaths. Rest your hands in your lap and let the tension drop from your body with each breath.

Picture the sun high above your head. Feel the radiant warmth of the sun for a few moments. Then feel a powerful sunbeam coming straight down from the sun and hitting directly on the top of your head.

Feel the warmth of the sunbeam on the top of your head. When you have the warmth, imagine that the light starts flowing through into your head, filling the third eye and sparkling as it does. Then continuing down, tickling your throat as it goes by, and down into your heart. Feel the warmth in your heart as it radiates out to fill your entire chest cavity. Make it as bright as possible.

When this expanded heart space is a bright as the sun... Send it deep down through your legs and feet into the ground. Then push deeper and deeper like a laser beam into the center of the earth.

When the beam hits the center of the earth, feel it hit the magma, which then returns a powerful flow up and up, through the earth and back up through your feet and legs and exploding into your heart. Feel your heart grow. Feel it grow until it encompasses your entire body. Rest in your expanded heart for a few moments. Then send a beam back up to the sun and feel it respond with another flow back down to you.
Know yourself as the center of an energy loop connecting the Earth and the Sun through your body and based in your heart.

Like fire rising and water flowing down.

Hold this image as brightly and clearly as you can and give the divine intent for it to continue flowing in that way. Your subconscious will now maintain the circuit flow, while you continue with daily activities.

This practice should be done eight times daily until it becomes stabilized (usually around a month). There is no need for concurrent repetitions and it may be done at any quiet time during day.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Tom

A19White
19-11-2015, 07:34 PM
For myself, the root chakra and crown chakra need to be balanced with the harmony of the heart chakra. To put it simply.

Mr Interesting
20-11-2015, 06:02 PM
I kinda got into the chakra thing for a while and came out again with quite a simple outlook which was that in our physical presence in the world our centre of gravity is just above our abdomen yet with chakras it is within our heart and given that chakra is green and so is the world, or at least most of the land we live on, then it is somewhat apparent to me that centring ourselves to our hearts in a spiritual sense isn't a bad idea.

But then again I've been working quite hard of late wandering about the property and doing physical labour and have bumped my head a few times and also got some cuts on my bare feet which I find quite interesting. It was like I wasn't quite sure of where I was going but this has settled and my heart seems to know the way now.