PDA

View Full Version : Crystals in pregnancy

Cherub T
13-01-2011, 11:49 PM
I wondered what crystals would be good for pregnancy? Also helping relieve the tiredness and sickness.

Love and light x

glpoisson
13-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Quartz and amethyst are good all purpose ones but for your needs you will have to experiment. The soul sharing your body for nine months might not react the same as you would to a particular stone. Once you are a few months along go to a crystal store and hold a few of theones you are drawn to and see if the energy interaction feels positive. If it does not feel good keep trying others.

SoaringSpirit
14-01-2011, 04:35 AM
Unakite is very good for all the stages of pregnancy and moonstone is also good. There are a few others which I can't remember offhand, but I'll go look up.

If you want one particular crystal though, I'd say unakite.

Volune
24-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Pearl, alexandrite, moonstone, ruby, periodot, amethyst, tanzanite, and jade works. Regular labradorite, zoicite, pyrite, gold, bronze, and onyx also works. The stones that really stands out and works secretly are: spinel, tiger's eye, agate, amber, and brass. The rest is a bit hard to find, however if you are that hard core about stones, send me a private message. Then I will come up with a long list of stones that is good for pregnancy. As I am still learning, I can only provide the stones that does 100% pregnancy health.

Ciqala
25-01-2011, 01:46 AM
From the book of stones

Red Calcite: is ideal for supporting reproductive health, pregnancy and birth, and it also helps to balance the endocrine system and regulate hormones.

Red Jasper: is useful in helping to stabilize pregnancies and promote robust fetal growth.

Mook Jasper: assists the processes of pregnancy, reproduction, and the regeneration of the physical body.

Larimar: is a valuable tool during pregnancy, birth, and post partum.

Cuprite: is an excellent stone to assist with female reproductive system of all sorts, it is a divine feminine stone, is good for balancing hormones during and after birth. Cuprite is also good for giving you more energy, relieving tiredness.

Moonstone: is another feminine stone, that you could carry along with a pregnancy related one, though it is mainly do to with menstrual cycles and female power, it could be a good ally.

And if there are any specific health things you are looking for during pregnancy, there are a huge list of specific properties, crystals work on.

Ciqala
25-01-2011, 02:05 AM
The above stones i listed, work on the hormones and balancing, the tiredness and sickness during pregnancy, but if you are interested in some more, but i would think it is natural to go through tiredness and sickness during pregnancy.

Chrysoberyl Cats Eye: increases the amount of and frequency of energy carried by the physical body. It is excellent for replenishing depleted energy reserves and assisting the body in regenerating after illness or injury.

Fire Agate: gives you more energy.

These ones can help nausea:
Libyan gold tektite
Golden Tourmaline
Golden neck Topaz

PixieWillow
25-01-2011, 05:22 AM
I used Moonstone & Unakite during my pregnancies :)

Volune
25-01-2011, 10:14 PM
From the book of stones

Red Calcite: is ideal for supporting reproductive health, pregnancy and birth, and it also helps to balance the endocrine system and regulate hormones.

Red Jasper: is useful in helping to stabilize pregnancies and promote robust fetal growth.

Mook Jasper: assists the processes of pregnancy, reproduction, and the regeneration of the physical body.

Larimar: is a valuable tool during pregnancy, birth, and post partum.

Cuprite: is an excellent stone to assist with female reproductive system of all sorts, it is a divine feminine stone, is good for balancing hormones during and after birth. Cuprite is also good for giving you more energy, relieving tiredness.

Moonstone: is another feminine stone, that you could carry along with a pregnancy related one, though it is mainly do to with menstrual cycles and female power, it could be a good ally.

And if there are any specific health things you are looking for during pregnancy, there are a huge list of specific properties, crystals work on.

Be very careful of anything said in the quotation. Moonstone usually does little harm, however moonstone still can cause some damage by increasing positive effects.

Neville
25-01-2011, 10:29 PM
The thing i like about clear quartz is that it works on such a broad spectrum.

It is as verstile as Lavender is in aromatherapy. So Clear quartz will help during and after pregnancy, but if you are a bit run down it might also be worth taking an Iron supplement in addition to the folic acid.

Volune
25-01-2011, 11:10 PM
The thing i like about clear quartz is that it works on such a broad spectrum.

It is as verstile as Lavender is in aromatherapy. So Clear quartz will help during and after pregnancy, but if you are a bit run down it might also be worth taking an Iron supplement in addition to the folic acid.
That it does. I thank Neville for posting the information in the quotation. If it gets too acidic, take a glass of water or something basic like Tums.
Lowering acidic rate by taking some higher amount of acid such as lime then use counter-acid methods such as pepto-bismo will also work (only if substances like honey fails).