PDA

View Full Version : Guidance

Karlinrbb
14-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Hi!

I gave birth to my second child in June 2015. Ever since that event, I have been experiencing new things. I observe synchronisities all the time, such as viewing 11:11, 2:22, 11:22, 4:44, 12:34 etc on the clock (and various other places) all day everyday. Also, about a month after my son's birth, I started to notice a feeling I had in my core. Like an energy? (I follow no religious faith but I would consider myself spiritual) So I decided to start meditating and seeing if anything changes. Well, now, I am able to move this energy feeling up and down my core, from my groin to my throat/chest area. I wonder if this is not my kundalini? I'm new and ignorant to the subject. Perhaps this is something to do with my chakras? Again I'm not sure. I have this instinctual feeling that I should seek out guidence or a mentor so I'm here searching for guidance or clarity. Also, I feel like I have started to have silent conversations with the universe or God. I'll ask for guidance or answers and the universe sends me feathers and butterflies to confirm or bring attention to my thoughts.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message!

Lightwaves
15-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Can you describe the energy feeling some more? Does it feel light, heavy? Do you feel any emotions while focused on it? Is it drawing energy to it, giving out energy, or neither? What is the size of it? How freely can you move it? Does it move around with ease or is it slow moving? Does it have a shape?

I don't know too much about the mechanics of energy but it sounds interesting!