View Full Version : a few thoughts on readings and such

Frederick33
12-11-2015, 07:42 PM
readings

so your a reader

and reading people

why do you do this ?

to help ?

or does it sound impressive to be a reader ?

o.k. to help ,

so you than know what the person you help wants (soul mission)

lets hope your not pushing him your own agendas while helping :-)

and than you look in to his past or in to his future and what do you see ?

a possible future or a few

a possible future always is created by the what 'you are now'

but what is the 'what you are now' ?

a few things its the what you are now quite in normal rational sense

and how you have build up that now from your past connection‭'s or cords

to your past life events that might need clearing cleaning or looking in to

and a now that is build up by all the people around you , you have connections with now

often again relating to past life connections

now if you have one problem your looking into the hows and whys can be found

but a general reading ? how careful would you have to be not to give wrong coloured answers ,

or advice ,,, yuk advice thats dangerous stuff what responsibility do you see your self as reader taking than ?

I talked to many readers over the years and had readings done too, such scary stuff I was told

one was convinced this girl was my twin flame even uh right she was my past life wife

and twin flame is a bit of an old concept those spearheading the spiritual insights know for quite some time

there is no such thing as split souls , there is how ever very good reflected love that brings about all the sinchronisties

and such .

o.k. I have become a bit of a hard liner in a way dealing with spiritual knowing people

specially if they are still bogged down in the refection game or 'drama' not even realizing that them selves

or suck energy so are not connected direct to source

question do you know your past life's ? question do you know your guides ? question are you in the light, past separation ?

do you talk to them direct same as a person standing next to you ?

uh no how than with cards or signs or other ?

uh see only angel numbers and thats how your guides talk too you ?

uh right this is a very unfree kind of communication highly coloured by all the not cleaned structures in you

steering the thing you see you not knowing how the info is created but yes its is right for that you, the you are at that

moment in time but now thats the problem that you can change and needs to be allowed freedom to change

so not a reader saying this will be so and so ,the that you will belief this and limit quite possibly

your change or bind you to creating a limiting possible future

a possible future is only just that and it needs to be taken very seriously that you can change that

preferably any way you like too , this is your life your running it

there can be a few opinions in you about your life your male energy side your female energy side

and your HS might have not quiet the same ideas on certain subjects .

oh dear that sounds messy look in to it see where you stand and so on

I wonder how god like clean a reader needs to be to really tell you good stuff

oh yes it might often look so good sure it came from you , but what value does it really have

I don't do readings really if there is a problem I talk to the other persons guide and ask there

if that does not work I tend to be very careful

a few thoughts on readings and such

--------------------------------

much love and light to all on this amazing day

naturesflow
12-11-2015, 10:39 PM
readings

so your a reader

and reading people

why do you do this ?

to help ?

o.k. to help ,

and a now that is build up by all the people around you , you have connections with now

but a general reading ? how careful would you have to be not to give wrong coloured answers ,

or advice ,,, yuk advice thats dangerous stuff what responsibility do you see your self as reader taking than ?

I talked to many readers over the years and had readings done too, such scary stuff I was told

one was convinced this girl was my twin flame even uh right she was my past life wife

and twin flame is a bit of an old concept those spearheading the spiritual insights know for quite some time

there is no such thing as split souls , there is how ever very good reflected love that brings about all the sinchronisties

and such .

o.k. I have become a bit of a hard liner in a way dealing with spiritual knowing people

specially if they are still bogged down in the refection game or 'drama' not even realizing that them selves

question do you know your past life's ? question do you know your guides ? question are you in the light, past separation ?

uh right this is a very unfree kind of communication highly coloured by all the not cleaned structures in you

steering the thing you see you not knowing how the info is created but yes its is right for that you, the you are at that

moment in time but now thats the problem that you can change and needs to be allowed freedom to change

so not a reader saying this will be so and so ,the that you will belief this and limit quite possibly

a possible future is only just that and it needs to be taken very seriously that you can change that

there can be a few opinions in you about your life your male energy side your female energy side

oh yes it might often look so good sure it came from you , but what value does it really have

I don't do readings really if there is a problem I talk to the other persons guide and ask there

Yes its about you, your process, your feelings and your choice...where you are and what you know in this moment..no matter what you choose to do and be in the world, how you relate and what you share.....life goes on. Thankyou for sharing all the same. I enjoyed reading your thoughts and things.

Frederick33
13-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Thx
yup I am fine
learned much from the mistakes readers made in the past
(years ago) 'helping me' gave some grief, that it did .
but thats long gone

Smiler
22-01-2016, 03:09 PM
Well Done :)

Thunder Bow
22-01-2016, 05:51 PM
You post is a little to much on the judgmental side. What are you really trying to say here? I think you can say it in fewer words!

Baile
22-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Liked this part best:

I LOVE positive messages about love and life-synchronicity. Messages that speak the simple truth about taking personal responsibility in all one's life affairs, and how such conscious awareness then lovingly shapes life for us.

Frederick33
22-01-2016, 06:17 PM
You post is a little to much on the judgmental side. What are you really trying to say here? I think you can say it in fewer words!

its very judgemental , very much so I doubt if anyone could miss that one

I am trying to say nothing , it need not even be here

just re read it don't think fewer words will do
I have my own reasons for not liking text stuff :-)

but for my own reasons I dig your point in my own way what yours is I can not know nor will I attempt to find out , for how else but 100 % valid and true in every way for you if you wish them to be so .I can and will never argue that , why should I ? it would be a mistake in me if I saw one in you :-)

Frederick33
22-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Liked this part best:

I LOVE positive messages about love and life-synchronicity. Messages that speak the simple truth about taking personal responsibility in all one's life affairs, and how such conscious awareness then lovingly shapes life for us.

yes this one :-) I put much spiritual experience and learning in this and discussion with my main guide

the no split soul theme :-)

my best thought is we could all be each others twin flame and all always live in that love ! does that not sound like wow and like o wow we must be back home in heaven and such :-)

it does to me :-)

wanchain
23-01-2016, 04:17 PM
readings

so your a reader

and reading people

why do you do this ?

to help ?

o.k. to help ,

and such .

Hi Frederick33,

I was thinking of getting a reading the other day. Someone alerted me to your post on my thread and said that you do readings. I am wondering if you wouldn't mind reading for me?

I am wondering if I am being led to change careers, like going from an accountant to a writer, or can I do both, like part time writer, or what exactly is lying ahead of me? Will I get an accounting job soon, or no?

Thanks.

Wanchain

Frederick33
23-01-2016, 05:05 PM
Hi Frederick33,

I was thinking of getting a reading the other day. Someone alerted me to your post on my thread and said that you do readings. I am wondering if you wouldn't mind reading for me?

I am wondering if I am being led to change careers, like going from an accountant to a writer, or can I do both, like part time writer, or what exactly is lying ahead of me? Will I get an accounting job soon, or no?

Thanks.

Wanchain

he thanks for asking yes i do reading but not really about subjects like this
more along they way my guides are
seems to me you should go the way you feel strongest about and that means the most to you that includes how much success you think you will have

often to go where the heart wants get lots of support from the universe and the energies, to do what you love :-)

Thunder Bow
23-01-2016, 05:50 PM
its very judgemental , very much so I doubt if anyone could miss that one

I am trying to say nothing , it need not even be here

just re read it don't think fewer words will do
I have my own reasons for not liking text stuff :-)

but for my own reasons I dig your point in my own way what yours is I can not know nor will I attempt to find out , for how else but 100 % valid and true in every way for you if you wish them to be so .I can and will never argue that , why should I ? it would be a mistake in me if I saw one in you :-)

Seems a little one track minded. A mind set so to speak. :rolleyes:

Frederick33
23-01-2016, 06:17 PM
Seems a little one track minded. A mind set so to speak. :rolleyes:

this is probably how you steal energy :-)

put me down let me lose energy :-)

down down down

but hey you sense my life is filled with divine love

its not mine all the room is filled with love here

does not come from my mind at all :-)

so much love here I share it with all I meet

some want a lot some all some even want to make love to me

all is love so much love

the whole universe is made out of love :-)

I am in that universe filled with divine light and love and all sorts of love

why should a text i written here mean any thing ?

my love does not come from it :-)

it comes from source

do see the pattern ?

smiler praised , giving it energy

supposedly to me that was her intention

this laid an energy pattern alright

it attracted a person who preys on such things and

down put came to such away the energy

:-) a fee lesson here could mean so much if you apply it in

amazing ways no need to pay big bucks an enlightened person just

gave you amazing info lol he cares shhh all him self lol

cos hes got is lovely source feeding so much its Paradise 24/7 here

oh yes any one can be here ,,,any one ! who goes the right way

stealing is the wrong way , wont get you there :-)

I am not reflected see

I do not reflect

Thunder Bow
23-01-2016, 07:31 PM
To avoid re-posting your long poem, I will not quote, for it is just above this post. No, I am Not putting you down, and last thing I want to do is steal your energy.

Some readers ask for money, some do not. What is most important, is that the one who has the reading, also has the last say so about the reading. Only thing that bothers me in your poems, is that there is an negative undercurrent to them, that will take your energy.

Frederick33
23-01-2016, 08:28 PM
To avoid re-posting your long poem, I will not quote, for it is just above this post. No, I am Not putting you down, and last thing I want to do is steal your energy.

Some readers ask for money, some do not. What is most important, is that the one who has the reading, also has the last say so about the reading. Only thing that bothers me in your poems, is that there is an negative undercurrent to them, that will take your energy.

your insight is good
but some like me do work for some thing
other than them selves and are inspired by other sources
to create works with embedded powers I am not responsible for

I only typed them :-)

so no negative energy will come to me :-)

but what you feel is right its there

in many works i posted here and in many way s

they shape and create ,they are more channeled

but the ones i channel are so close to me

as a real person i talk to so it feels as if i do it

thats why i am here its my soul mission this life time

the main bit is done now its at my free will let it happen

I am free not to be a tool

but often am the line is so thin

but having no responsibility is so and i ask guides

who does what and why often or they tell me

it so unimaginable interesting how this whole silly world

works that is called 3D with all its energy structures and souls clowning around with them,

all the apparent 'just language based things , the news the news papers

every one watching t.v. the reality is hair raising what goes on and why

I want to apologize if i have only said some thing wrong to any one in any way

for my attitude is no one needs learn and is always perfect as starting point in situations

and in me

this made me stop spiritualwork for moths

than i met a teacher I admired much and he told me

yes but people get ill and many are unhappy

and the real reasons why 'we know' and i did nothing with all i am

know and can do , this goes way beyond this particular write up

which is not even that interesting compared to posting i did

quite long ago

so i thought about it and said o.k. i will start again

lets see where it will go to :-)

and I will in time to come :-)

Thunder Bow
24-01-2016, 05:19 PM
I jumped to your flickr account and viewed your photography. I see you done some camp outs as I have done. View my work at:

http://www.lightningthunderbow.com/growingtree/id5.html

Frederick33
24-01-2016, 05:29 PM
yup camping in the wild loved it

here in Europe possibilities to do so are minimal compared to all there is

in the us

cool web site

my guide also told me why some of my postings are good

they stop people creating a mess in there own life they would need to clean up
later or suffer the consequences if it went on, them being responsible for wrong
help offered as can happen at times (karma reflecting back)

thanks for the link :-) you live in an amazing country with all that open space still

wanchain
25-01-2016, 09:58 PM
he thanks for asking yes i do reading but not really about subjects like this
more along they way my guides are
seems to me you should go the way you feel strongest about and that means the most to you that includes how much success you think you will have

often to go where the heart wants get lots of support from the universe and the energies, to do what you love :-)

Thanks Frederick33, that makes sense.