PDA

View Full Version : Purification

Horse
12-11-2015, 10:00 AM
A process has been happening in me where I'm being purged of the things that get in the way of me accepting and ultimately loving others. ALL others. I've aspired towards this for so long, I'm so profoundly grateful for it, and in retrospect I see how during all those times that I was aspiring for it, it has been happening. Layers of ego has been gradually getting burned away. The understanding I have arrived at is that we are one unified consciousness experiencing itself through an illusion of separation, what exists beyond that illusion is unity. Love is the natural state of that unity. I feel that before one can love others, one must develop acceptance of others. What seems to be enabling me to accept others is awareness of what we really are. Consciousness ensnared by the ego. The people I find most difficult to accept, are the selfish and so called evil people. Psychopaths being the most extreme of this. The way I see it now is they are suffering a terrible affliction of having awareness cut off, awareness of the harm they cause to others. Ultimately, they are harming themselves. This is the role they came to play and they are not playing this role for themselves, the growth is experienced by us all since we are all one consciousness.

To love all others, I feel is a stepping stone to ascension because what is beyond the illusion of separation is unity with all that is, the ego can't walk through the doorway to God because whats on the other side is the dissolution of the ego, and without the ego there is only pure love and compassion. I was really sensitive as a kid and teenager, but decided that life was too difficult being that sensitive so I made the decision (both conscious and unconscious) to numb myself, to cut myself off from emotion and thats what happened. I took the path of fear and cut off my awareness. The compassion has always been easily visible to me through the fog of the ego, but I see how this non awareness really interferes with my ability to be kind to others. I feel the most important aspect of this is it cuts off my ability to see the suffering in others. Everyone is suffering, I keep that in mind, but when I can actually see the suffering in others, then the compassion comes on strong and I find it easy to love that person.

I'm not sure if the way to go is allow the emotions to awaken by themselves, or if I should take some kind of proactive approach in awakening them. Can anyone help me in this area, I would so greatly appreciate it.

naturesflow
12-11-2015, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=Barnacle]A process has been happening in me where I'm being purged of the things that get in the way of me accepting and ultimately loving others. ALL others. I've aspired towards this for so long, I'm so profoundly grateful for it, and in retrospect I see how during all those times that I was aspiring for it, it has been happening. Layers of ego has been gradually getting burned away. The understanding I have arrived at is that we are one unified consciousness experiencing itself through an illusion of separation, what exists beyond that illusion is unity. Love is the natural state of that unity. I feel that before one can love others, one must develop acceptance of others. What seems to be enabling me to accept others is awareness of what we really are. Consciousness ensnared by the ego. The people I find most difficult to accept, are the selfish and so called evil people. Psychopaths being the most extreme of this. The way I see it now is they are suffering a terrible affliction of having awareness cut off, awareness of the harm they cause to others. Ultimately, they are harming themselves. This is the role they came to play and they are not playing this role for themselves, the growth is experienced by us all since we are all one consciousness.

There are no roles, they are simply the nature of what is in process of the whole source of itself. We/humans label people into roles or place labels to make them fit and make sense, which is fine. They offer each one of us a reflection of acceptance and growth, this is very true if you are able to look and allow fears and feelings to open to this in self.

To love all others, I feel is a stepping stone to ascension because what is beyond the illusion of separation is unity with all that is, the ego can't walk through the doorway to God because whats on the other side is the dissolution of the ego, and without the ego there is only pure love and compassion.

In loving others what are you opening to in self? Loving is an act of support in my view for others with this compassion at the forefront of your actions.... opening and accepting what you feel within you is opening to the fullness of your whole and true self that is open and unlabelled, open to feeling, open to acceptance of what is in you as you are as a complete person..

I was really sensitive as a kid and teenager, but decided that life was too difficult being that sensitive so I made the decision (both conscious and unconscious) to numb myself, to cut myself off from emotion and thats what happened. I took the path of fear and cut off my awareness. The compassion has always been easily visible to me through the fog of the ego, but I see how this non awareness really interferes with my ability to be kind to others. I feel the most important aspect of this is it cuts off my ability to see the suffering in others. Everyone is suffering, I keep that in mind, but when I can actually see the suffering in others, then the compassion comes on strong and I find it easy to love that person.

I'm not sure if the way to go is allow the emotions to awaken by themselves, or if I should take some kind of proactive approach in awakening them. Can anyone help me in this area, I would so greatly appreciate it.

You have gathered enough awareness to build a deeper and richer picture of the nature of suffering. This shift back to feeling will come as you open to feeling. I understand what you going through having walked through this. We build a greater picture of understanding in our own process, to feel safer to open to feel how suffering in the greater feels, when in suppressed state, the inner child protects, but the adult self when ready opens to feel and then let go. This clears the view so that you can get on with your life fully in trust, regardless of what is occurring in the world around you.

The greater suffering around us is our greater self in us that feels something in connection to what is happening out there, how it is happening, and how that all feels. (sensory suppression arises where the inner child closed off in feeling)

Allow the external world to reflect how you feel. Let the greater suffering show you how you feel. If your at peace, you will know you are feeling ok. If you feel something let the feeling speak and open you deeper.

Horse
13-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the insights naturesflow! I really appreciate this, the guidance will be of immense help to me, like your guidance in the past has been. Thanks! Its like you have a way of bypassing the minds filters and speaking to a deeper part of me.

naturesflow
13-11-2015, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the insights naturesflow! I really appreciate this, the guidance will be of immense help to me, like your guidance in the past has been. Thanks! Its like you have a way of bypassing the minds filters and speaking to a deeper part of me.

Your welcome. I know you asked in a message for guidance, but I felt in the questions you posed here it was better to answer you here..:hug3:

Miss Hepburn
13-11-2015, 02:08 PM
You seem wonderfully wise, Barnacle. :hug:
What a wonderful thing is happening to you...this
opening and compassion for others.
Thank you.

wolfgaze
13-11-2015, 04:27 PM
It's great to hear that you are going through this transformation and I really like the words you used to express what is happening within you... Nicely done...

:icon_thumright: