PDA

View Full Version : Question about Synthetic/Natural Merkaba

Greyson
11-11-2015, 09:01 PM
I have read much of these "light vehicles". Perhaps someone here might explain as to why such a vehicle might be needed? Also, how might one create one (synthetic) or one (natural) ?

naturesflow
11-11-2015, 09:15 PM
I have read much of these "light vehicles". Perhaps someone here might explain as to why such a vehicle might be needed? Also, how might one create one (synthetic) or one (natural) ?

I would relate this to being able to access your multi dimensional self, become a time traveller where time doesn't exist..:wink:

Not sure how you create artificial ones, but certainly as nature intended nature can be.

Entering into your own primal/core patterns can awaken it naturally.

Touched
11-11-2015, 09:42 PM
The Merkaba is a construct of convenience in any case.

naturesflow
11-11-2015, 10:00 PM
The Merkaba is a construct of convenience in any case.

Everything symbolic, is always symbolic of something deeper..

Gracey
11-11-2015, 10:15 PM

reminds me of a quote i just read yesterday:

“There is a thinking in primordial images, in symbols which are older than the historical man, which are inborn in him from the earliest times, eternally living, outlasting all generations, still make up the groundwork of the human psyche. It is only possible to live the fullest life when we are in harmony with these symbols; wisdom is a return to them.”
― C.G. Jung

http://www.crystalinks.com/merkabah.html

pretty good site to learn stuff.

naturesflow
11-11-2015, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=Gracey]reminds me of a quote i just read yesterday:

“There is a thinking in primordial images, in symbols which are older than the historical man, which are inborn in him from the earliest times, eternally living, outlasting all generations, still make up the groundwork of the human psyche. It is only possible to live the fullest life when we are in harmony with these symbols; wisdom is a return to them.”
― C.G. Jung

I love Jung..and yes it fits nicely how I see this too. :hug3:

Touched
11-11-2015, 10:30 PM

Absolutely.

To answer the OPs question specifically opens a whole can of worms about the nature of perception and the self itself. It's not just a question of symbolism, but much more so what the symbolism conveys.

Gracey's resource is a good one. :smile:

naturesflow
12-11-2015, 05:13 AM
[QUOTE=Touched]Absolutely.

To answer the OPs question specifically opens a whole can of worms about the nature of perception and the self itself. It's not just a question of symbolism, but much more so what the symbolism conveys.

Yes this is true, you have touched upon something important as well..