PDA

View Full Version : Thinking and Destiny

ian77
11-11-2015, 09:37 AM
Any seeker of truth should look online for Thinking and Destiny by Harold Waldwin Percival.Search for The Word Foundation. This information may help you on your path to spiritual enlightenment.
I would welcome any questions or comments through this thread.I am here to share and help.

Miss Hepburn
13-11-2015, 11:53 PM
http://www.thewordfoundation.org/

Found it...have lots to read, I see. :smile:

Thank you, so glad you are sharing all this.
It is a service.

Kerubiel
14-11-2015, 01:33 AM
I can span time, create things, places, music even long before my birth... Time has led me from the future, into destiny's sweet hands.

Dustin
16-11-2015, 04:50 AM
I would welcome any questions or comments through this thread.I am here to share and help.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the book-it pertains to an aspect of a book im working on, can’t wait to check it out sounds good.
Some books that have had a profound effect on me are Barbra Brennen’s Hands of Light, and The Holy Science by Sri Yukteswar. The Holy Science I believe to be true because it is the first book, bible included, that there was nothing in it that I felt any reservations about, also though it depicts how to reach a walking state of AUM and I know that it is accurately depicting this because it was exactly what I went through on accident in order to reach a walking state of AUM. Hand of Light is a book on auras and chakras and plains of existence, I know it to be true because I asked God to help me find a book on subtle energy (there's a lot of different authors) and I walked though several book stores until I say this book from a distance and it was emitting white light. Barbra Brennan also wrote a second book that goes into holographic perception as well as the core star and the hara.

yeshee camar
19-11-2015, 07:00 PM
that you be - 'paying' - attention to what be strong - letting go for it, keeping it
up, the futuristic answer & hold yet be there.