PDA

View Full Version : Self Knowledge is the way to solve our problems

heart0501
11-11-2015, 03:09 AM
I just want to share what I've found to remove negativity such as anger, depression, fear, etc. I used to be very depressed, not understanding why those feeling just come and go. Sometime just cried for no reason. When getting angry, at times I felt like it wasn't under my control. I felt miserable and looking for ways to get rid of my miseries.

I read many spiritual books for improvement, such as the 'Secrets', A Course in Miracles, Wayne Dwyer, and many others. Although they did temporarily uplifting, the low feelings still come and go. I was looking for ways to permanently rid of the low states.

One day I came across this ebook about awareness, meditation, then what caught my eyes was the egos part, the books shows ways to observe and understand myself, the way I act and react based on external event as they're happening. I practice according to the books suggestion and in time I was able to remove the unwanted negatively little by little... still doing this.

I come to know what it means by "Know Thyself"..

Here's the link to the ebook..it's free too. Take the time to read and practice and experience how it works. "If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it."

http://belsebuub.com/free-spiritual-ebooks/self-knowledge-for-spiritual-awakening

http://www.thespiritualsun.com/phenomena/transformation/mystical-death/eliminating-negativity-with-mystical-death

Lorelyen
11-11-2015, 08:53 AM
If it strips people of their delusions it has to be good. People are often afraid to deal with their sacred cows.

Gem
11-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Looks like a good book that is clearly written so I put it on kindle. Thanks.

wolfgaze
11-11-2015, 10:01 AM
I can't access those links at the moment... What is the name of the text, please?

heart0501
14-11-2015, 02:35 AM
Wolfgaze,

Self Knowledge for Spiritual Awakening by Belsebuub

Mr Interesting
14-11-2015, 06:15 PM
I came across a friend on facebook yesterday that linked to a landmark site and read this stuff which while intellectually somewhat right it really seemed to be missing something important and maybe this was because I've felt for a while this friend is kinda doing it wrong and that somehow this particular intellectuality was somehow serving her in that regard.

It was basically about us as humans creating meaning in the world and that everything was essentially meaningless and while I do agree with that what came to me was that I'd gotten to the point. in the past, where everything had meaning and I sort of had to let that either make my head explode or let it all sink down into me and then have that profound and complete meaning in everything kind of get to grips with my subconscious and haul it all out into the light of day.

In a way then everything became meaningless but only in regard to the old mostly intellectual way of seeing things and if anything a new meaningfulness came into being, an expanded sense which didn't need the intellectuality to stride out in front and term anything and everything as a measured and understood meaning... it could, this anything and everything both kind of inside and outside of me rest in it's own sense of itself.

So what am I saying? Not sure actually.... hmm, better stop.