PDA

View Full Version : Testing tunes and concentration points. Little creativity

running
11-11-2015, 01:21 AM
Today i got some extra time so im playing around expanding myself. I started from my third eye concentrating on two things with some chakra music. I focus on a small cloud in front of me off in the distant. I use my breath concentrating to push my energy body through its obstructions outward. What it feels like is going inside out. My chakras stretch outward. I try to hold myself at my breaking point during the inhale and exhale. I ease up when i have to and go back into it. I repeat this while trying to also reframe from blinking cause blinking breaks the power of the exercise a bit.

I did this for a reasonable amount of time. Afterward im pretty stretched out and i took a break.

Then i repeated it but from my heart. This time i switched the tunes to something that i can feel some power in. Soundgardens louder than love album. Concentrating from my center pushing myself through my obstructions outward. Holding myself there at my breaking point tell i got to ease up. Repeat.

Im pretty friggin expanded and stretched out now.

Im sharing this cause i have found that when i spend time alone and play around i tend to find things that work really well for me. With all the helpful stuff out there i sometimes forget what works best. That is what comes from a little playing around and a bit of creativity. Letting myself feel my way to the exercise. From within.

90% of the fun for me is doing that. Lol

Deepsoul
11-11-2015, 01:54 AM
Are you expanding for a reason ,like what benefit is it causing? just curious, I am feeling full of unconditional love for myself lately and and thinking how i would like to expand that for others in the way of service or just peacing out on there humanity and the challenge it can be, and being loving to them.

Oh Yes I see now you said for fun , I love Fun, Thanks for keeping the Fun in it running...:)

running
11-11-2015, 02:35 AM
Are you expanding for a reason ,like what benefit is it causing? just curious, I am feeling full of unconditional love for myself lately and and thinking how i would like to expand that for others in the way of service or just peacing out on there humanity and the challenge it can be, and being loving to them.

Oh Yes I see now you said for fun , I love Fun, Thanks for keeping the Fun in it running...:)

I can feel my obstructions and i would like to have less of them. So i like to speed up the process of having less of them. Also i feel the larger ball of joy i can become the more it could rub off on others in a good way.

You may be interested in shaktipat. There are some teachers out there offering it.

Deepsoul
11-11-2015, 07:32 AM
Your fun rubbed off onto my daughter ,she is 15 and can get moody, I got Jesus to shaktipat me when you first said and it was very amazing, Im starting to get more of what I need to do ,see I am quite sick dear running yet in my rebuild i hope to find true life ,this feeling of chi is coming into my left lower leg the more i progress so lets hope i can with the grace of goodness move it up to fill up all of me ,good luck with your stuff pioneer.......

running
13-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Your fun rubbed off onto my daughter ,she is 15 and can get moody, I got Jesus to shaktipat me when you first said and it was very amazing, Im starting to get more of what I need to do ,see I am quite sick dear running yet in my rebuild i hope to find true life ,this feeling of chi is coming into my left lower leg the more i progress so lets hope i can with the grace of goodness move it up to fill up all of me ,good luck with your stuff pioneer.......

Being sick is what got me into meditation and such. The more energy i shifted the better i felt. Then i eventually found out what was making me sick. But i still continue my journey. Glad to hear about your daughter and your relationship with jesus!

CrystalSong
13-11-2015, 11:33 PM
Ah Yes, Exploring and experimenting is well over half the fun isn't it!!
Weeeeee!
Good on yah running!