PDA

View Full Version : Aware of awarness

naturesflow
10-11-2015, 02:36 AM
Conscious intention and space holding?
What is that for you? how do you create this in your every day life? For me I choose to do this in every part of my life that I participate in, for myself and others that enter into that space, pass through, or who remain for a long time. To be consciously aware of others in this way, I have to listen to myself, go deeper sometimes and find a space that knows naturally how to be. Sometimes we match, sometimes we don't match, sometimes we can be in the world without doing, just being still and present. When we seek connection, we can reach outward to manifest a need to make that connection feel something, or we can reach within and allow that feeling and connection to build awareness that knows naturally how to be when it reaches out aware..

no1wakesup
10-11-2015, 04:27 AM
Conscious intention and space holding?
What is that for you? how do you create this in your every day life? For me I choose to do this in every part of my life that I participate in, for myself and others that enter into that space, pass through, or who remain for a long time. To be consciously aware of others in this way, I have to listen to myself, go deeper sometimes and find a space that knows naturally how to be. Sometimes we match, sometimes we don't match, sometimes we can be in the world without doing, just being still and present. When we seek connection, we can reach outward to manifest a need to make that connection feel something, or we can reach within and allow that feeling and connection to build awareness that knows naturally how to be when it reaches out aware..

Consciously transparent.

I refer to what naturally knows how to be as choice-less awarenesss

Well done.

naturesflow
10-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Consciously transparent.

[QUOTE]I refer to what naturally knows how to be as choice-less awarenesss

Thankyou, yes I now see the correlation thankyou.