PDA

View Full Version : RRST - healing and Remedies for Diseases

Hari Om
09-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Hello Everyone,

Was going through healing for diseases and came across this unique healing therapy with Rudraksha and Gemstones known as RRST. Their website has each and every article for healing every kind of diseases and is related due to blockage of which chakra.

~Hari Om

ShriRama
04-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Namastey Hari Om,

I want to know that can it possible to cure depression with using chakra therapy and healing.

Hari Om
06-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Namastey Hari Om,

I want to know that can it possible to cure depression with using chakra therapy and healing.

Namastey ShriRama,

Well, yeah through natural healing way like chakra meditation and healing would help in controlling depression. You can opt Rudraksha Ratna recommendation to control depression (http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/depression.html) problems.

vespa68
06-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Namastey Hari Om,

There is no cure for depression but a healing if its a very good one will make the person more conscious of their truth of why they are depressed so they can face it. Same with gems, they dont really cure as such but help'increase consciousness.

Hari Om
08-02-2016, 06:29 AM
Nasmastey vespa68,

I appreciate your ideas but healing therapy indeed works, actually it depends upon once physical and mental strength because people might vary as per mentally or physically.