PDA

View Full Version : Calling all wise men and women

Deepsoul
08-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Im in so deep its not funny ,theres no going back ,how do you accept real spirituality the sacred one ,the loss of worldly pleasures,desires ,its not what I choose it has all happened for me, this sickness all the challenges ,everything shown ,it could make you think you were the worst person alive, for being just human ,Thank God for unconditional love, though over indulged in just perpetuates the egos cycle ,of course I already know the answer Love God and Goodness and Purity and Beingness, so why do I ask well because the answer was given at that point of typing with full third eye approval, not everyones answer I know. ,Thankyou Sf I wish I could give you a million dollars for all the growth youve helped me with, Thankyou Matt Warne for changing mine and lots of others lives, Its been a long three days ,8 mths for that matter and Im learning, so thats good....Peace and Love from my heart to you all....:smile:

MIND POWER
08-11-2015, 03:44 PM
I got this....

I played one of the three wise men in my school nativity play.

Relax Deepsoul...

Make your own path, and remember that in this world. Some changes that we want to make are down to will-power, nothing changes or ever gets done without it.

Frederick33
08-11-2015, 05:08 PM
uh purity ? so there is an not pure ?
well killing would not be
but you lost worldly pleasures ?
I don't get it
I ascended in the light 25 years ago (spiritual enlightenment in old world talk)
have an ascended master as guide and an archangel
don't experience separation between after life or many other places
I love sex, music , smells tastes and nice food and sights and sounds
I can do healings, readings bring others in the light even

have i not evolved enough ?

my guides say I do amazing;y well

also I been here one year learned nothing useful in as good
or useful for me
only what some people do here and talk about

funny how different life's can be

I don't call my self spiritual just washed clean of dirt that limited me

much love and light to you and others
am floating in that stuff and share it 24/7
could not even stop also its not mine but source owns it

yet I share it :-)

Deepsoul
08-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Yes Mindpower woke up with that Thankyou ,and Dear beautiful Frederick I also believe in all you say but yet suffer tremendously I live off 10 foods ,I have Cfs and the symptoms that I face each day are enormous ,often I can barely function ,I try so hard to live in Joy and Love ,it would be difficult for a healthy person to understand that healthy food and exercise make me sicker and depressed, and Yet I Joy at the world I joy for all the little things around me ,I love life and my family and it all ,its the most bizarre condition tiny amounts of the above can cause symptoms and they are life threatening...Have I made a prison of my own Somehow or is it just a part of my journey ,all I wish to do is unravel it and be here be well...

I can eat anything I wish or need and have complete control over my wellbeing the above is not true it is a false lie and I refuse to be a part of it any longer, Everyday in everyway I am getting better and better and better!

Jon-Pax
09-11-2015, 02:50 AM
Enjoy your life, champ. part of growing up is letting go of old toys and finding new ways to enjoy. your spirituality is your relationship to all, how you deal with it is your being spiritual

Jon-Pax
09-11-2015, 03:14 AM
Also from longevity stand point my egos passion mind over matter 1st for health use faith god gives and the body will tell you what it wants listen to it, fresh food is best plant it an harvest
fresh water is the only thing we need to drink but how to get live fresh flowing clean water find the nearest spring they are every where a farmer will have one ask around an arrange access well mind over matter if you can't.
Run energy flow it around your body breathe and visualise summon it an course flow it around.
light physical exercises are great to do daily I recommend looking up the Tibetan five rites (it easy take minutes)and doing seven minutes of hard (as in push it to the max until you hit the 7 eg 1 min 20 secs 1.40 an 3 min + 1 min)cardio daily I consider dancing cardio
an breathe
Where there's a will theres......
Dissolve our limitations/blockages etc an do what we enjoy
Hope my rant serves
For illnesses I recommend looking up "new Germanic medicine"
It is new an its the tip of iceberg but it reigns true to me an may shed light on the mind-matter correlation an much more

Jon-Pax
09-11-2015, 03:54 AM
Also this is sort off track but its a relative people use the words good and evil as if they are opposites they aren't obviously but seldom do we make the distinction bad and good evil and holy
So we spiritual nutters are on the holy path and seek a meek lighter kinder relationship with all so to speak for me it helps to know that word an use it in opposition to so called evil in the word game as a concept too. Its almost like its out of sight out of mind in the bilbe i think its the tree of knowledge of good an evil
So all the best to you excuse the lack of punctuation an thanks for the opportunity to share

Deepsoul
09-11-2015, 07:40 AM
Hey John Pax appreciate what youve shared ,unfortunately my friend this ones out of the ball park ,really I do consider my self a champ for what I endure everyday ,

The tibetan rites are great used to do them once ,CFS is very cruel there are whole forums of people with it Im one of the lucky ones not bedridden anymore but was for

5 months + my allergies are uber complicated and dream of real food ,i have to live of biscuits,eggs ,Two veges ,Green beans and lettuce cant have too much,bread and

wholewheat pasta,have been trying to have some fish but overdid it so back to square one ,dont want to go into symptoms ,its called salicylates and amines again there

are whole forums of people some even worse off than me, Im cool with all the duality stuff , I just want to

be closer to real love thats all and Ill get there...:hug3:

Jon-Pax
09-11-2015, 10:44 AM
dear lady big cyber :hug3:

I want to share this
CFS is nature’s way of stopping us going any further in a direction that we consciously really don’t want to go in life for example feeling helplessness towards one’s own future, or being prevented from following our own natural path against our will. We often make the decision ourselves to deviate from our life’s path to support others that are closest to us and*it is*sometimes these scenarios that cause us to feel our lives are going nowhere.*The brain’s natural response to this emotion is to cease supplying the body with any more energy, leaving a person with the condition diagnosed as CFS or sometimes ME.
This is gnm germanic new medicene its premise us an illness is from an unresolved conflict but I am being way to simple the guy gets a real bad wrap it is worth looking into there is a book with all the info
I am just an optimist I believed god always say yes As far as your diet jezz thats tuff and not helping the energy lvls wheat is one of many grains try others and eat them sprouted and use the spouted grain to make bread the best bread you and your family will ever eat
Lentils sprouted to are top india lives off them see how thay go down

On another note here's is a love story of sorts
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wL--zc1KIxk

Demetriuss
09-11-2015, 11:37 AM
I think you've mistake Buddhism and spirtuality at least a little bit, I'm kind of new to all of "this" but the way I see it is spirtuality is just your relationship with the other side and things greater, readings/healing/personal growth/happiness and what not. Bhuddists and monks and are the ones who give up worldly possessions, if you feel that's what will make you happier I say go for it, but I don't think it's required of anyone.

naturesflow
09-11-2015, 11:56 AM
dear lady big cyber :hug3:

I want to share this
CFS is nature’s way of stopping us going any further in a direction that we consciously really don’t want to go in life for example feeling helplessness towards one’s own future, or being prevented from following our own natural path against our will. We often make the decision ourselves to deviate from our life’s path to support others that are closest to us and*it is*sometimes these scenarios that cause us to feel our lives are going nowhere.*The brain’s natural response to this emotion is to cease supplying the body with any more energy, leaving a person with the condition diagnosed as CFS or sometimes ME.

Lousie hay says CFS usually develops as a result of being disconnected from emotions. So I guess that relates to being cut off from emotional energy..

I think this is the affirmation she associates for this illness. It is safe to express all that is within me. I love, honor, and accept all aspects of who and what I am. As a result, I am energized, expressed, and filled with joy!

This is gnm germanic new medicene its premise us an illness is from an unresolved conflict but I am being way to simple the guy gets a real bad wrap it is worth looking into there is a book with all the info
I am just an optimist I believed god always say yes As far as your diet jezz thats tuff and not helping the energy lvls wheat is one of many grains try others and eat them sprouted and use the spouted grain to make bread the best bread you and your family will ever eat
Lentils sprouted to are top india lives off them see how thay go down

Which sprouted grain would you recommend to make the bread?

On another note here's is a love story of sorts
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wL--zc1KIxk

naturesflow
09-11-2015, 12:00 PM
I think you've mistake Buddhism and spirtuality at least a little bit, I'm kind of new to all of "this" but the way I see it is spirtuality is just your relationship with the other side and things greater, readings/healing/personal growth/happiness and what not. Bhuddists and monks and are the ones who give up worldly possessions, if you feel that's what will make you happier I say go for it, but I don't think it's required of anyone.

I think the more you let go of within yourself related to the conditioned self and reconnect to your more authentic self, their is a natural follow on of taking care of yourself and living more simply. Well that is how I see it. The conditioned self tends to feed itself in a number of ways..to sustain itself. Where as the more open connected to the authentic state you are, the more in tune with nature itself so their is less desire for material possession and more alignment to your more natural state, which feels less cluttered to me, and so takes care more in alignment to the needs of ones natural state and nature itself....:)

Deepsoul
09-11-2015, 08:39 PM
:hug3: Great posts Thankyou all, Yes I know it is a spiritual thing ,In one way im thankful for it because my stuff is so deep it needed a masssive shift to unearth it

all,Thanks so much for the aff Naturesflow,havent come across that one before. Will look into the info JohnPax, Speaking of deep had amajor healing in my base chakra

,i was in a semi lucid state and a flashback to some seriously not cool stuff my hubby acted out once, and it was like i went right into it and was thinking how did i accept

that and i saw how i didnt dont have too and i feed the the vision with unconditional love towards myself and this deep configuration of release and then strength

transpired deep within my base chakra ,very satisfying and beautiful. As for the grain thing im no good with rice ,lentils beans etc Ive tried everything aramath,quinoa,besan flour you name it Ive been there

several times ,Wheat and me seems are friends...I think the worldly thing Imrelaesing is getting used to going from being gorgeous to ah challenged shall we say I

always worked out not just for the vanity, but because i loved it it made me feel good energized ,and to me it was fun walking riding swimming everything to lose all

that is taking me alot to come to terms with ,so what am I left with Yep the inner landscape to explore and boy can that get interesting tooo, time to be really

gorgeous on the inside not that i wasnt before i dont think but there is alot more yet to be discovered................and healed.

Also a big shout out to God and Jesus and myself for guiding me through last nights healing...