PDA

View Full Version : The gates of fire, in my home

Courtesyofmind
07-11-2015, 06:22 AM
I have just undergone the most terrifying experience of my life. ALWAYS make sure you are prepared and that you know exactly what you are doing when you reach out to your loved ones on the other side. And always make sure that your loved one know what THEY are doing as well. About a week ago, I reached out to "all of my loved ones" to come and visit me at my home. Soon after I began to see and feel all of the, around me. What I didint know, was that One of my loved ones had unintentionally "piggyBacked" several other worldly entities, and entities from other dimensions that do not belong in our plane. I began to feel less and less positive energy, and love. More and More Panic, terror and fear. I had completely lost touch with my loved ones and began being chased by these entities. From home to my car. in my car to work. Harassed all night at work, and then all the way home. While I was at work I witnessed 3 "battles" between my guides and these entities. My guides would come and "push" these things away. For a while I would have peace, but soon after They would reapear. I'll describe the different entities in detail to see if any of you have seen these creatures. The most noticeable would be the "smoke creature" This creature looks like a huge cloud of creeping smoke.. It can encompass an entire room and tends to "flow" over furniture and other obstacles. Sometimes it has a facial feature. These creatures also have visible light dots throughout them. There were several of these. The next creature was tall and thin. around 9 feet tall and slender and would walk around taking its sweet *** time tormenting me. The last creature was one that seemed to stick to the walls as a quick shadow. this one hid behind things and would jolt across the wall from hiding spot to hiding spot.
As I became more and more stressed and terrified the experience got worse. I had not been able to sleep for 4 days.

I'll continue this post, but ive run out of time at the moment. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

naturesflow
07-11-2015, 07:18 AM
No I haven't.

wolfgaze
07-11-2015, 01:04 PM
3-4 years ago I had an experience where I observed a cloud of white, smokey energy form in front of me - and an outline of a smiling face appeared in it... The experience quickly ended as soon as I stopped gazing my eyes and shifted my vision... There was nothing nefarious about the experience... It happened at a time where I was experiencing A LOT of internal spiritual energy concentrated around my brow/crown region (this was while I was going through a spiritual awakening)...

WhiteWarrior
07-11-2015, 01:11 PM
The smokey being is a type I have encountered at least once.

That certain entities will latch on to a human's energy is a common thing. Guides can mostly handle them but we can banish them too with a little training.

Tristran
07-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Had a black shade / wraith in me all my life.

The only way to rid them is to battle them in your dreams with the Spirit of the Lord by your side.

This is why its bad to commune with the spirit world. There is no telling what negative entities will jump with joy at getting an indirect invitation to this world.

keokutah
08-11-2015, 02:57 AM
That doesn't sound good, have you been cleansing yourself and your house before you call in spirits? It might be a good practice to get into to make sure negative entities can't come in!
Whenever I call in my ancestors and spirit guides I do some smudging and make sure to announce outloud that only my ancestors and spirit guides are allowed, no negative spirits, only good ones!

Courtesyofmind
09-11-2015, 04:30 AM
That doesn't sound good, have you been cleansing yourself and your house before you call in spirits? It might be a good practice to get into to make sure negative entities can't come in!
Whenever I call in my ancestors and spirit guides I do some smudging and make sure to announce outloud that only my ancestors and spirit guides are allowed, no negative spirits, only good ones!

I've done the same. I called my Medium / Shaman to help me deal with this terror, and She told me that one of my ancestors unknowingly "piggybacked" several entities that did not belong here. She created a one way portal in my yard, which seemed to help a lot. But it was really my fear causing them to come back. Once I let go of the fear, They started to lose interest in me :smile:

Jon-Pax
09-11-2015, 06:15 AM
They say in the middle east in the Koran god create mankind and the jinn
Jinn (Arabic: الجن‎, al-jinn), also romanized as djinn or anglicized as genies, are supernatural creatures in early Arabian and later Islamic mythology and theology. An individual member of the jinn is known as a jinni, djinni, or genie (الجني, al-jinnī). They are mentioned frequently in the Quran (the 72nd sura is titled Sūrat al-Jinn) and other Islamic texts and inhabit an unseen world, another universe beyond the known universe. The Quran says that the jinn are made of a smokeless and "scorching fire",[1] but are also physical in nature, being able to interact in a tactile manner with people and objects and likewise be acted upon. The jinn, humans, and angels make up the three known sapient creations of God. Like human beings, the jinn can be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent and hence have free will like humans and unlike angels.[2] The shaytan jinn are akin to demons in Christian tradition, but the jinn are not angels and the Quran draws a clear distinction between the two creations. The Quran states in surat Al-Kahf (The Cave), Ayah 50,[3] that Iblis (Azazel) is one of the jinn.

From what I have heard they use people when people call on there service and are very tricky and have an thier own adgenda those of faith can expel them in various ways apart from thatttheir are so many enties though and the individual must take them on by willingly expelling them when they are conscious enough to recognise they are involved
If not a shaman or holy man could do so
I heard that the best defense is to be fully present at one with your source of power