PDA

View Full Version : Realization of Physics/Natural World

Timeless
07-11-2015, 04:04 AM
Most people nowadays are out of touch with the physical world.

Mostly our relationship with the Earth, and how it fits in the universe. The fact that we are such an integral part of the whole universe provides a lot of peace of mind.

To truly get lost in your physical environment, getting rid of reference points and just residing in the space is something quite tranquil. Spaces don't need naming, just experiencing the space is the important part. Completely being in the present moment and honoring the space you reside in, brings about a bit of vulnerability. But it's actually a good thing. It allows you to see who you are and how you are acting.

Tonight I was sitting on the beach looking out the vastness of the ocean watching the sun shed its beauty on the water. Many positive thoughts came to mind. Mostly I was able to see from a global perspective. I thought about how the earth keeps on spinning and we keep on living.

The law of inertia is something that I've been appreciating more and more as well. Everything is part of the whole, because the same basic force/energy making it possibe for everything to exist. When you see physics and chemistry on a more personal level, there is nothing greater. There is no other way the events that took place in our universe could have ever been anything different. Because everything that has happened in the timeline of the universe is due to cause and affect. Life is out of our control basically. Things just happened the way they did because that's how it is...if that makes any sense. Why be busy trying to think of the way things could have been? I might have lost some of you at this point.

So many concepts and thoughts prevent us from seeing nature on a personal level. There is so much "psychological time" that goes to waste in peoples' everyday lives. Mostly busy thinking about the future or the past. To truly feel like your part of something much more complex than ordinary thinking, is remarkable. Its the ultimate destination of human realization, which is gratitude. You no longer are bitter because "things haven't gone your way."

When you are able to be one with the relationship between yourself and the universe, you don't have to try. You just let yourself be you. You don't have to live in a pretend world. It's more like a dream. You just give up everything you once felt was so important. It's hard for me to put into words, but the most magical bliss happens when you give up trying.

Thunder Bow
07-11-2015, 04:27 PM
I think you posted good wisdom here.

Miss Hepburn
07-11-2015, 10:36 PM
... the most magical bliss happens when you give up trying.
Yes, I need to remember that!:biggrin: