PDA

View Full Version : A cry out to god

running
06-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Okay im hooked up. You show me. You show me what it is. I want to feel it. Im sick of all the sales pitches. You show me what it is. I want to feel it. Give it to me......

Something like that i cryed out while somebody was trying for the umpteenth time to sell me on something.

You know what. God answered immediately. Next thing i knew time and identity took on a new meaning. Inside me was raw energetic power.

Through me was a speaker, like a narrator of a story. Through me spoke many actors from various times. Superceding the actors and the narrator was bliss.

The story was a script in which the narrator spoke. In the story were actors with personalitys and life experiences to share.

I was and am an actor in the story. With a personality and life experiences to share. Again in it all and superceding it all was and is bliss.

Experiencing myself bouncing around in time and space. One moment im here and the next and im there. Then the next and im me as im accustomed to being.

The narrator knows the script. The script is a beautiful scipt of life and all its experiences. Some how its entirety was all of us. And all of us was its entirety. What i hated i experienced as me. What i loved i experienced as me. What i didnt know of i became. Then in a flash i was something else

It was beautiful, ugly, scary, and lovely. All in the joy of the bliss.

What i didnt know i became to know. What i didnt want to know i became to know. But i found that there was nothing i needed or wished to know. There is infinite things to know. The script has infinite things to know. Coming upon knowing something is something and can be fun. But none of that as its infinite anyways was what i was searching for.

What i found to know and that supercedes the things and the things going on and we all share is joy. The kind that has no boundaries. That has no limitations. That best quenches ones desires cause it was and always been just one desire. And with that desire quenched all the other desires can live on but while in joy. Simply because causeless joy from an open heart brings forth infinite joy. Joy that is continuous and never grows tired and never become tired of.

And with that life goes on. Life becomes even more beautiful! Shining everywhere! Life goes on ordinarily but in joy. To me i think of it as a surrender. For me i had to experience enough turmoil and shock from the narrator to surrender enough. Enough so that it can have a home in me. And i a home in it.

I thank god and life for shocking the hell out of me. Shocking me into enough submission. Thank you.. Thank you...You are truly great.. I am in so much love..

Gracey
06-11-2015, 10:04 PM
:smile:............:happy2:

keokutah
06-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Wow it sounds like you went through quite the paradigm shift, what a powerful experience

running
08-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the comments!

Mr Interesting
08-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Yesterday I went to see an old friend I don't see as often as I'd like and his girlfriend was somewhat harried and soon sent us both off on an errand and so we were driving down the road just enjoying our easy camaraderie as we shot ideas about life and consequence all over the place when we got close to a particular very old building sitting on a seemingly abandoned piece of land and I mentioned that I'd love to have it turned into a re-cycling centre as it's very close to the rubbish transfer station, after seeing such an operation in action across the other side of our city, and then as we passed this wonderful old decrepit building with me hoping we'd stop in on the way back my friend heard and spotted, which is quite surprising as he's almost legally blind (but not surprisingly has raised that sense into a very focused ability) a person playing the bagpuipes on the verandah of the building so I said let's go check it out even whilst I knew this player had his open and resounding space all to himself as a deserved and appreciated gesture of individuality.

So we U turned without squealing tires at all, almost lazily in his tired but still virile old ute, and parked up next to this squeeze bag air yodeller's open windowed car and proceeded up the well worn pathway to his chosen stage. He even played us a kind of welcome, as it were, then quieted as we drew near for what was obviously to become a meeting of like minds. And so we discussed this decrepit building whose bones were still strong, a set of ramparts to a past long gone, and our joined hopes that it would again be a cherished thing and I said to the man that he was aiding in that eventual recovery, playing songs to a future and in defence con-joining to that spirit and he smiled a toothless grin and a great shiver went up my spine and I too smiled more broadly and told him the feeling was good.

Oh, such simple wonders!

jonesboy
08-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Very beautifully said running.

What running says is real. It Is something everyone can experience. Running has a really open heart.

This is what happens when you open to others. Not pain and abuse but love and a joy that radiates from you everyday.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom running.

All the best my friend,

Tom

running
10-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the comments!

Shakti as some refer to it is in everything i feel. And opening up to it is like a doorwar to continious joy. For me i am most open to nature and so that is my engine for growth mostly. But i have found also engines in people whom im open to. The opening to it i have found how ever it comes makes more openings to it tell its everywhere. At some point during that it becomes continious and growth from there seems inevitable. but i feel for me practice tbat i have found to work continues to help.