PDA

View Full Version : Ego

running
06-11-2015, 04:18 AM
Who i am is simply who i am.
What im doing is simply what im doing.
The energy itself does not care what those things are.
It just flows.

Thats what i channeled when in a friendly debate with a spiritual teacher some time back.

So thats my experience and the idea it having to be like this or having to be like that has nothing to do with my closeness to the spirit. For me its the idea of it having to be like this or like that is the problem.

The heart can be open always reguardless of what i am or what im doing. I am what i am and what i am is always enough. And so everything is in joy reguardless. In happiness, in sadness, in anger, in depression, when sick, lucky, and unlocky. Everything is happening in causeless intoxicating joy. The energy simply flows through my nervous system and feeds me joy.

My experience is completely non dual.

To some people this seems hard to understand. But its actually pretty simple.

The ego as a problem lies in thinking some how somethinv is while something else isnt.
Preferences exist. Everything is the same but covered in joy.

I truly believe that there is no reason to lie aboug it and tell people you got to be good enough. Meditate enough, or whatever the books say.

Why? Because when in joy people are already kinder and so on. Its a byproduct. So as i was saying. It to me is non sense to try to control people in the name of religion or spirituality.

Now im just speaking my opinion about my experience. That is all. For fun

Deepsoul
06-11-2015, 04:50 AM
I now choose to enjoy this moment, because for no other reason than I am Light and Love....and I am worthy of It. I love myself unconditionally in all emotions and all situations....:)

Miss Hepburn
06-11-2015, 07:55 AM
The heart can be open always regardless of what i am or what i'm doing.
I am what i am and what i am is always enough.
And so everything is in joy regardless.
In happiness, in sadness, in anger, in depression, when sick, lucky, and unlucky.
Everything is happening in causeless intoxicating joy.
The energy simply flows through my nervous system and feeds me joy.
Whoa, good stuff, running! :occasion14:

running
06-11-2015, 06:53 PM
I now choose to enjoy this moment, because for no other reason than I am Light and Love....and I am worthy of It. I love myself unconditionally in all emotions and all situations....:)

Thats truly beautiful deep soul!

running
06-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Whoa, good stuff, running! :occasion14:
Thanks Miss. Hepburn!