PDA

View Full Version : Hexagons

Widdles55
13-01-2011, 02:51 AM
When I meditate I often find myself surrounded by a shield like aura of golden hexagons. This aura keeps its shape and is orbiting around me. It does not vary in direction but the speed gradually increases and decreases. The first time was quiet amazing though, I was surrounded in a sphere by gigantic hexagonal mirrors. I want to say about a football field in over all size and spaced about 50 yards apart, the edges glowed golden. I was in the center just gazing upon myself in awe, so awe struck in fact I was distracted from the true meaning of what i was seeing and feeling.. I take this symbol to be an impenetrable shield and harmony with myself.

I was curious what you guys thought hexagons mean symbolically and if anyone else constantly see's the same shapes. I know my wife see's shapes but they are constantly changing.

Gracey
13-01-2011, 03:15 AM
i think you are right on in your interpertations. the sphere is created from infinte helical symmetry of a swastika.....which in its true form, formed in the shape of a hexagon for you......research hexagon and sacred geometry if you have not allready. it will give you insights to the shape and the number 6.