PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms of a Spiritual Awakening

Gary Wipe
05-11-2015, 08:33 AM
These are some awakening signs you could experience while on a spiritual awakening. More info below:
youtube.com/watch?v=-KSHmKz6rBM

wolfgaze
05-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Here is a good list:
http://www.ascensionsymptoms.com/ascension-signs-and-symptoms.html

A19White
05-11-2015, 06:34 PM
Great list wolfgaze, thanks for sharing that. I read nearly everything the site has to offer and it has helped me out a lot. My current path has been shaky as I've been awakening/ascending. I feel that reading this information has solidified some things in my own experience, and gave me that extra push I was looking for.

wolfgaze
05-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Great list wolfgaze, thanks for sharing that. I read nearly everything the site has to offer and it has helped me out a lot. My current path has been shaky as I've been awakening/ascending. I feel that reading this information has solidified some things in my own experience, and gave me that extra push I was looking for.

Happy to hear you found it helpful....

Emm
05-11-2015, 07:48 PM
Thats a great list wolfgaze...I'm laughing out loud with relief as I tick most of the boxes, some symptoms I knew of however, lately Ive been finding my memory has been playing tricks where there would be very brief moments I cant remember, or where I thought I'd done something and it turns out I havent....havent had this particular phenomenon before so its a relief to see it on the list. And time is doing strange things too, either it jumps ahead or goes extremely slowly. But yes to practically everything else in the space of the last 3-4 years. Thank you for this.

wolfgaze
05-11-2015, 08:20 PM
Thats a great list wolfgaze...I'm laughing out loud with relief as I tick most of the boxes, some symptoms I knew of however, lately Ive been finding my memory has been playing tricks where there would be very brief moments I cant remember, or where I thought I'd done something and it turns out I havent....havent had this particular phenomenon before so its a relief to see it on the list. And time is doing strange things too, either it jumps ahead or goes extremely slowly. But yes to practically everything else in the space of the last 3-4 years. Thank you for this.

Welcome....

:icon_thumright: