PDA

View Full Version : Clairaudience

Deepsoul
05-11-2015, 07:59 AM
Have heard of Crystalsong talk of it before and just recently came across something on it too ,maybe this is it not sure its only happened twice but it is beautiful especially in nature actually now

I remember it happening in my 20s too, its like a symphony of sounds all singing I AM in a way dont know if that make sense but they are all pronounced and clear in

there own divinity ,its a little haunting as well....

Gracey
06-11-2015, 03:22 AM
In harmony.

Beautiful experience.

A19White
06-11-2015, 04:10 AM
I was walking today and felt an energy in my heart chakra which I knew to be universal love. I could feel the energy growing by the second, until, to my surprise it surrounded my entire body like a bubble. The really awesome part was when the experience was ending. As my awareness of the energy faded I heard a cosmic-echoing type of sound in the form of clairaudience. After it was over I felt very grounded and also at peace, with an overall sense of interconnectedness.

TheGlow
06-11-2015, 04:29 AM
I've only experience it twice this far. 1 time I was in the center of a large crystal array and I started hearing very loud pinging noises. I can't compare it to anything else I've heard but it was musical. The other time was during a hug with my soul connection. The energy was so powerful it was almost deafening,...but in a good way.