PDA

View Full Version : A side order of crazy... Why not. Was there a portal in my bedroom last night?

TheGlow
04-11-2015, 03:19 AM
Yeah.... So from time to time I am awakened by things in my room, used to be people but I always ended up screaming so it became just bright lights moving around and that I seemed still to be unable to handle so they gave me about a 6 month break....

3 weeks ago I started seeing them but am no longer screaming, I am actually pretty calm.

Last night was a new one. I layed awake in bed staring at it for a while totally not concerned.

It was a big square on my wall with a glowing golden frame. On the golden energy frame were hieroglyphics. I'm going to admit I thought it was beautiful but was really tired so didn't take enough notice of what symbols were there.

Only one do I remember and it seems to be 99.9% identical to the hyroglhphic for protection. Which I had never seen till I went looking to see what the symbol was. I really was more interested at the time that there were multiple beings behind the doorish thing inside the frame. None made me frightened it was just a feeling of lots of beings and busy happy energy then I fell back to sleep.

Ironically my husband saw something that woke him up last night too and he's never seen things before. It was a big red spot in the same area as I saw what I saw...... So what was that?

Would that have been a portal?

I know I sound totally insane....... The craziest thing is I'm fully sane and asking this.

life.love.regret.
04-11-2015, 03:39 AM
This is a pretty incredible story. And the fact that your husband also saw something is very weird

TheGlow
04-11-2015, 03:49 AM
its just weird and I don't know why I didn't take better notice of the symbols.
It might have given me a better clue what it was but I was so tire and mellow my brain didn't totally kick in.

wolfgaze
04-11-2015, 04:35 AM
Portal drama!

:D

Cool experience... It's my perspective that when indviduals are awakening (spiritually), they will eventually find themselves having some type of unique supernatural experience(s) that serves the purpose of facilitating the continued expansion of their state of awareness... Does that make sense? They witness/experience something which pushes their awareness/perception farther in the direction of embracing the non-physical dimension of existence... In speaking with people these types of experiences are varied and wide-ranging...

For me, I had an experience in early 2012 where I noticed some type of whitish, smokey-colored electromagnetic energy manifesting in my home. As I gazed my eyes while observing this, the energy morphed into an oval cloud shape in front of me - and then an outline of a smiling face appeared within it... When that happened I was all like:

http://i.imgur.com/ijdortR.jpg

And then the visual effect/phenomenon disappeared... But after that experience my awareness was buzzing and I realize now in hindsight that such an experienced served to further along the internal process I was going through at the time... Since that time (3+ years) I've never had any additional similar experiences - and I feel like what I did experience had it's time/place/purpose in my life... Right now another experience of that nature would not have the same effect on me as it did a few years ago because I'm not in the same 'place' as I was back then...

Mandelyn
05-11-2015, 05:06 AM
Wow, thanks for sharing that experience! I felt the same as you, wondering what the heck is going on when a bunch of spirit activity started happening at night last year. I would lay down and get visions of lotus flowers on the water, while wide awake mind you! One night I felt something brush my hair and then the bottoms of my feet which definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone. Lol That's when I got a brief glimpse of a magenta colored face smiling at me, and it looked very elf like. I also saw the symbol for the witch's knot materialize along my wall at night, which I had no idea what it was at the time until I did some digging on symbols. It was so strange because it was happening all at once and it was so different from the average spirit activity norm.

It could very well be a portal, I have heard they can open anywhere. A message is being given to you, perhaps a change or awakening is taking place. So long as they respect you and are not negative then I don't think it is something to worry about. Ask for the divine light to cleanse your space to prevent anything negative from entering, and you should be fine. :)

TheGlow
06-11-2015, 02:49 AM
Portal drama!

:D

Cool experience... It's my perspective that when indviduals are awakening (spiritually), they will eventually find themselves having some type of unique supernatural experience(s) that serves the purpose of facilitating the continued expansion of their state of awareness... Does that make sense? They witness/experience something which pushes their awareness/perception farther in the direction of embracing the non-physical dimension of existence... In speaking with people these types of experiences are varied and wide-ranging...

For me, I had an experience in early 2012 where I noticed some type of whitish, smokey-colored electromagnetic energy manifesting in my home. As I gazed my eyes while observing this, the energy morphed into an oval cloud shape in front of me - and then an outline of a smiling face appeared within it... When that happened I was all like:

http://i.imgur.com/ijdortR.jpg

And then the visual effect/phenomenon disappeared... But after that experience my awareness was buzzing and I realize now in hindsight that such an experienced served to further along the internal process I was going through at the time... Since that time (3+ years) I've never had any additional similar experiences - and I feel like what I did experience had it's time/place/purpose in my life... Right now another experience of that nature would not have the same effect on me as it did a few years ago because I'm not in the same 'place' as I was back then...

Wow that would likely freak me out, I sorta pictured the black smoke monster from that show lost. Ok if it smiled at me I likely wouldn't have been scared. lol

Very cool. Do you ever wish to experience that again?

TheGlow
06-11-2015, 02:53 AM
Wow, thanks for sharing that experience! I felt the same as you, wondering what the heck is going on when a bunch of spirit activity started happening at night last year. I would lay down and get visions of lotus flowers on the water, while wide awake mind you! One night I felt something brush my hair and then the bottoms of my feet which definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone. Lol That's when I got a brief glimpse of a magenta colored face smiling at me, and it looked very elf like. I also saw the symbol for the witch's knot materialize along my wall at night, which I had no idea what it was at the time until I did some digging on symbols. It was so strange because it was happening all at once and it was so different from the average spirit activity norm.

It could very well be a portal, I have heard they can open anywhere. A message is being given to you, perhaps a change or awakening is taking place. So long as they respect you and are not negative then I don't think it is something to worry about. Ask for the divine light to cleanse your space to prevent anything negative from entering, and you should be fine. :)
Cool! Yeah I'm in a different place now so I don't feel threatened in anyway. It's just so interesting I feel like I've been missing out on so much the previous years of my life. Baby steps though I'm still not sure I'm ready to be treated by people at the end of my bed, hopefully they could start with a bunny rabbit or something. :)

wolfgaze
06-11-2015, 03:13 AM
Wow that would likely freak me out, I sorta pictured the black smoke monster from that show lost. Ok if it smiled at me I likely wouldn't have been scared. lol

The other really cool thing is that about a year later I was reading the 'Astral Dynamics' (Robert Bruce) book, and there was a chapter dedicated to describing the various symptoms and experiences that can occur as a result of spiritual awakening/growth/opening. First I came across a section which described an experience I had where I experienced a bright internal burst or flash of white light which flooded my entire visual field (he dubbed this the 'Brow Center Strobe'). I was surprised to read an author describing a unique experience of mine. Then just after that I was amazed to find a section titled 'The Vision Screen', where he proceeded to describe exactly the phenomenon I mentioned above in my earlier post! Couldn't believe the coincidence that I had a book in my possession which contained descriptions of what I felt were two very unusual and peculiar experiences I had when I was going through spiritual awakening.

Very cool. Do you ever wish to experience that again?

If it happened again, I would be open to such an experience. However I have no sense of 'needing' to have that type of experience again. I feel like I got the message.

keokutah
06-11-2015, 05:30 AM
It sounds like a star gate portal to me, there have been a bunch opening up lately. If so, it means they are your guides.

I have 2 portals in my house. I am living with a bunch of ET's. As you ascend you'll start noticing these things more and more.

The worst that ever happened from it is all my appliances randomly died within the same week and sometimes noises that were keeping me up at night. I don't know what they were doing but some nights it sounded like they decided to play the drums or something. I was not happy with them.

It's good to rule out ghosts, real life intruders and other negative things, do a good cleansing and make sure all the doors are locked just to make sure your house is safe.

TheGlow
06-11-2015, 09:35 AM
It sounds like a star gate portal to me, there have been a bunch opening up lately. If so, it means they are your guides.

I have 2 portals in my house. I am living with a bunch of ET's. As you ascend you'll start noticing these things more and more.

The worst that ever happened from it is all my appliances randomly died within the same week and sometimes noises that were keeping me up at night. I don't know what they were doing but some nights it sounded like they decided to play the drums or something. I was not happy with them.

It's good to rule out ghosts, real life intruders and other negative things, do a good cleansing and make sure all the doors are locked just to make sure your house is safe.
This is timely. It's 4:00 here and I'm awake because I heard some very loud percussion noises, almost like it echoed, not really a drum but I bet we are describing the same thing. Oddly I feel safer than I have in my life. definitely a shift occurring. Thanks

TheGlow
06-11-2015, 09:37 AM
The other really cool thing is that about a year later I was reading the 'Astral Dynamics' (Robert Bruce) book, and there was a chapter dedicated to describing the various symptoms and experiences that can occur as a result of spiritual awakening/growth/opening. First I came across a section which described an experience I had where I experienced a bright internal burst or flash of white light which flooded my entire visual field (he dubbed this the 'Brow Center Strobe'). I was surprised to read an author describing a unique experience of mine. Then just after that I was amazed to find a section titled 'The Vision Screen', where he proceeded to describe exactly the phenomenon I mentioned above in my earlier post! Couldn't believe the coincidence that I had a book in my possession which contained descriptions of what I felt were two very unusual and peculiar experiences I had when I was going through spiritual awakening.
you always know of all the cool books :)

If it happened again, I would be open to such an experience. However I have no sense of 'needing' to have that type of experience again. I feel like I got the message.i get that :)
Thanks for sharing . :)

keokutah
06-11-2015, 06:01 PM
This is timely. It's 4:00 here and I'm awake because I heard some very loud percussion noises, almost like it echoed, not really a drum but I bet we are describing the same thing. Oddly I feel safer than I have in my life. definitely a shift occurring. Thanks

Yeah if you're experiencing the same thing as I am, they will definitely be protecting you and your house and all the people and animals in your house more than usual.
It might take some time getting used to the lack of privacy and strange noises and sights, but it is all benovolent. You're probably a starseed or walk in, so they might be your ET family and team members and the portal is probably yours/connected to you, which means even if you leave the house, they might follow you and if you go to other peoples house, those strange sounds and sights might follow, because I found that it's all interconnected, even as you ascend and change physically and spiritually, your environment starts changing physically too and that in itself can create strange phenomena.