PDA

View Full Version : ELEMENTAL SHAMAN :D

Kinki
03-11-2015, 10:29 PM
I am a 23 year old guy that has experienced lets saaay a lot of strange things recently (last 3-5 years)

Okay. Recently a friend of mine that has been diagnozed schizo, we had a chat and i said all the spiritual stuff i have experienced with syncronosities and subconscious mind thing and what i thought of things. we had a deep talk, well it ended up with me showing my energy in my hands, to show it was not all just supressed anger and hatred / or anxiety and i tried to make a kamehameha in my hands, wich i feel i take from the pulse in my stomach. to show the kind of energy i do experience. Well he basicly said like this:

"I might have a good fantasy, but i see lightning in your hands :D" And he was serious! so what is this supressed energy?

( i do not think he was manipulating with me )

and no we were not high even

And i can also feel "chi" in my hands. But hmm i want a diagnosis to this aswell, since i found that the "waterfall of energy when listening to music" was probably aspergers symptom or insanity lurking..

I want to know what it is i am experiencing! most notably what i should work on! . E.g going psychotic or what is going on.

What is this almost angerish direction of energy to my hands where i shake in my hands (and experience in social situations because of fast movements and constant flow in my hands)

Is it anger is it some smoking related disease? or what is it.

Anyways now i want to play shaman in world of warcraft :D