PDA

View Full Version : How do you deal with past lives "problems" ?

DoctorStrange
03-11-2015, 02:23 PM
I've been on this incredible rollarcoaster ride for 17 years now, where my past lives have caught up with me.

I've done some terrible things in my past lives, and now i need to balance those energies. I need to make peace with everything i did.

And i am trying. I really am. But it's been going on for 17 years. I know my name says experiencing the journey, but golly.... the amount of layers i have been peeling off these things that i have done just seems to have no end.

I apply oneness and infinite love to each aspect that crops up, but how bad was i in past lives to have this much to sort out ?

I'm not looking for a quick fix. I'm way past that, going on for 17 years. I'm maybe looking for an effective way to get this sorted, because it's affecting my daily life in so many ways, however not everything.

Anyway, that's my story. How do you deal with past lives problems ?

Greyson
03-11-2015, 04:12 PM
I've been on this incredible rollarcoaster ride for 17 years now, where my past lives have caught up with me.

I've done some terrible things in my past lives, and now i need to balance those energies. I need to make peace with everything i did.

And i am trying. I really am. But it's been going on for 17 years. I know my name says experiencing the journey, but golly.... the amount of layers i have been peeling off these things that i have done just seems to have no end.

I apply oneness and infinite love to each aspect that crops up, but how bad was i in past lives to have this much to sort out ?

I'm not looking for a quick fix. I'm way past that, going on for 17 years. I'm maybe looking for an effective way to get this sorted, because it's affecting my daily life in so many ways, however not everything.

Anyway, that's my story. How do you deal with past lives problems ?

Your previous incarnations can tell you much about who you were. Tell me of these terrible things you have done.

DoctorStrange
03-11-2015, 05:47 PM
In short, rape, murder, black magic, illuminati (of sorts) depriving people of health, wealth and a good living. My own death by fire, suffocation, suicide and murder by someone else. These span over multiple lives.

I'll leave it there.

Miss Hepburn
03-11-2015, 06:38 PM
I have just asked the Lord to sock it to me...and He has (Universal Law/ God/subconscious?
whatever you like).
I accept it all as grace to wash away my bad deeds.
Most seem to be...lots of smooth sailing now...humility and forgiveness erase A LOT, though....
no need for you to atone (learn) for stuff
you consciously and sincerely understand now. That's a biggy.
Destiny can change because of forgiveness and clarity.

Read 'Disappearance of the Universe'...helped me understand much. :smile:

DoctorStrange
03-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Thank you :)

LadyMay
03-11-2015, 07:06 PM
None of these so called past lives are yours. I've seen this story time and time again, experienced it myself even. You've picked up the collective karma and identified with it. You're a lightworker probably, that's your job. To cleanse it from the earth.

Just notice the pain and then let it go. Don't cling onto it. Don't tell yourself a story that it's yourself. Detach. Tell the energies thank you for teaching you about yourself. Then send them on their way.

As soon as you realise they don't belong to you, your entire world will start to change.

Astro
03-11-2015, 07:33 PM
I've had this topic come up recently, and quickly felt that I don't believe it in my heart & soul, which means that I am free to move on. That's to say that I've been aware for years too.

Sevenofthrees
03-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Invoking the Violet Flame to transmute the karma and energy could help.

Lucyan28
03-11-2015, 09:13 PM
I have several panic attacks when I remember them, it's hilarious how mostly I just remember the bad things that happened in them lol

WhiteWarrior
03-11-2015, 09:41 PM
The things I have done and experienced in past lives, has contributed to making me who I am today. But in each life I have been given bonuses and handicaps at birth by the powers that be who pushed me in certain directions. If the powers that be don't approve of who I am now then they damn well should not have brought me into living life in the first place. If I end up as a demon then the chicken WILL come home to roost one dark night, and that is a promise.

Greyson
04-11-2015, 04:17 AM
In short, rape, murder, black magic, illuminati (of sorts) depriving people of health, wealth and a good living. My own death by fire, suffocation, suicide and murder by someone else. These span over multiple lives.

I'll leave it there.

Do you regret all of this?

DoctorStrange
04-11-2015, 06:04 AM
Yes, i applied forgiveness towards all that.

DoctorStrange
04-11-2015, 07:04 AM
Thanks for all the replies. Really appreciate it. :hug3: :hug: :smile:

God-Like
04-11-2015, 09:47 AM
I remember at a certain point within my self enquiry a particular lifetime came to the fore .

I then understood why I felt like I did within myself for a few years prior to the surfacing .

Maybe for some the actual remnants of the experience hits you full on, or gradually surfaces like mine did .

There was a lot of soul searching already ongoing within self enquiry but when something surfaces one will either feel impelled to let it go or to resolve it .

For myself I had to resolve it because it was effecting me quite strongly, the sadness felt, the unworthiness felt and in some way not deserving to be and feel happy was evident .

How I dealt with it and resolved it was through sincerity . I fully acknowledged the pain and suffering that I caused others and I spend about 6 months focusing on that pain that I caused and the resulting pain that I felt because of it . That's karma for ya . A lot of heart / love energy work / genuine forgiveness helps .

I also sent out energy from my heart to reach all those that I had harmed for months on end .. as my energies changed and the release and the relief was felt the lesser I generated that particular movement of thought / energy .

You know when you have served your time so to speak . I think from the moment I felt the effects to the release of it was about 5 years .

x daz x