PDA

View Full Version : A Pattern in Healing

Mandelyn
03-11-2015, 02:27 AM
I believe that I am a lightworker, and a pattern seems to happening in my close relationships.Ever since I was 11 years old, I've had several very close friends and a boyfriend who have all needed healing from their past.I always encourage them and supported them,but it was always very difficult for me because they insisted on being negative. I always felt that love can heal and it can encompass the world. however, these loved ones of mine did not see love the same way. no matter how hard I tried, they remain negative about themselves and eventually became verbally abusive to me.it got to the point where I literally could not be around them because it made me so stressed I was physically ill from it. I felt like my love wasn't enough and all the encouragement and support didn't matter. they were determined to be negative and there was nothing I could do, but protect myself and leave the negative situation. I wanted to heal them.so I wonder if I've somehow failed as a light worker, as well the friend, because I always thought that love would heal.

Have you light workers encountered anything like that? I keep wondering why this pattern is still happening. Do we come into peoples lives for a time, to prepare others for a dark night of the soul? Are we pushed out so that they can battle their inner demons?

Thank you...

Mandelyn
03-11-2015, 02:32 AM
Oops... I'm sorry, this thread posted twice. Please delete this thread, moderator. Thank you.