PDA

View Full Version : Connection to animals and hearing them?

aclassicalpaint
01-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this forum is the right place for me...but I don't know where else to go. I'm looking for some guidance about communicating with animals. First, I've always been sensitive to spiritual things and I keep an open mind.
I wasn't born with the ability to talk to animals but I've always had a connection with them, maybe I just needed to unlock it for myself? I have only dipped my feet in animal communication (no training or too much heavy reading). My dog used to refuse to eat in front of people, and it took a couple days for his bowl to empty. I got the feeling one day that he didn't like his food so I changed it and he finishes his bowl within a couple hours. Then I misplaced my tarot cards (also a novice in this territory, but I find it fun) so I asked my dog to help me find them. I was certain they were in my closet but I wanted to see if my communication was actually working. He paused for a second and then ran over to my desk on the other side of the house. I went to check my closet first and they weren't there. I then checked the desk and my dog was right. Then the other day I fed my horse and right after he started eating I heard a young boy's voice say "Thank you!" No one else was at or near the barn and I didn't exactly hear it like I hear people talking. I more felt the words in my mind and in the air around me... I replied "You're welcome.." to him as I did read that you should always acknowledge an animal when they're responsive. This is the situation that is giving me the most restlessness. I've always believed in this sort of thing but actually experiencing it is mind boggling. I've tried researching this and it seems very few people have actually heard their pets? I also have another horse who I've had for almost 3 years and haven't heard her speak while I've only had this horse for 3 months. I do know, however, that he was sent to me as a gift from God and angels (this is a whole other story) and my other horse more so fell in my lap.
I haven't heard anything since. I guess I'm just trying to figure out why and how...
Please let me know if any of you have had similar experiences or have any light to shed on this! :smile:

knightofalbion
01-11-2015, 11:06 PM
'Animal communication'. There are numerous books on the subject and numerous teachers online. I've had no personal experience with any of them, so cannot give any particular recommendations.

But some of the most notable ones are

http://www.martawilliams.com/WhatIsAnimCom.htm

http://www.pet-health-advisor.com/howtocommunicatewithanimals.html

http://www.animaltelepathy.com/about.html

A fascinating field and I can well understand your reasons for wanting to explore the art.

Something else you could try straight off: Last thing at night before you go to sleep, mentally concentrate on the horse and send her love and/or a message. You might get a response, probably in the form of a 'dream vision'.

Thunder Bow
02-11-2015, 05:16 PM
I am that way with my horse as well.

TheGlow
02-11-2015, 09:49 PM
I wish I could hear words. I get impressions, or it feels like sudden understanding. I do sometimes get the feeling there is a conversation going on in the moment but my consciousness isn't aware of exactly what is being said. I'd like to learn to tune it in as I can hear background energy as it's happening.

I've used animal communicators, one very good she trained my dog to not cut across the horse fields in one session..... She also told me my mare didn't want to talk to her as she thought we communicated quite well.

We did too. That mare I often didn't know where one of us stopped and the other began, or who came up with what we did. It just was a perfect sync.

I might have to look at those links too. :)

Shivani Devi
23-12-2015, 06:06 AM
My dog communicates with me in his own way through sighs, groans and where his tail is positioned.

Sometimes, he'll be sitting on my favourite chair and I'll want to sit there, so I'll ask him to move...at first, he'll pretend not to hear me, even though I know he did, because he'll look at me, showing the white part of his eyes.

When I ask him to move again, he'll roll on his back sticking his paws up in the air going 'rub my tummy please' as if to change the subject, looking really cute, so he gets to stay where he is.

When I don't fall for this and make my voice very forceful and commanding, going 'MOVE NOW!', he'll jump down, but he'll start 'huffing' for a few minutes...as if to tell me how annoyed he is...I find this hilarious.

If I go and pick him up and put him down, he hates this and he'll growl and snap at me, even though we both know he'll never bite me, because I feed him and if he's naughty, he gets put in a cage in the garage for a few days to calm down.

Also, sometimes he'll come up to me for a pat or a rub and most times I'll do it, but sometimes I won't and tell him then and there; 'go away'. When I do, his tail uncurls from on top of his back and hangs straight down, then he puts his head down and saunters off very slowly, huffing as he does...this makes me feel so guilty, I have to call him back and pat him...then he starts licking his lips a lot as if to say 'yay, I won'..

Silly dog. lol

Jon-Pax
23-12-2015, 07:27 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65aJNkpKfc

great video by a intune idividual

skygazer
23-12-2015, 02:49 PM
if you are anxious about the new abilities it will block the flow, just relax and accept that what is happening is meant to happen.

i don't hear their voices but often 'feel' their feelings. Recently, I have begun having the same happen with some plant life.