PDA

View Full Version : I heard the crystalsong

TheGlow
31-10-2015, 05:06 PM
So just back from a 2 day retreat with crystalsong from this forum.
My husband and I spent 48 hours meditating, learning, having crystal arrays done and going on a shamanic journey.

I still have much to process as it seems my higher self gave me more than I can process in a short time. Further meditation I'm sure will bring further clarity but I did recieve great insite and such a seperation from life that I really learned how to step out of 3d when the need or want arises.

My husband and crystalsong went on a shamanic journy that was pretty powerful for my husband. He can't possibly explain away any of it and he doesn't want to. According to a reading crystal did with orcal cards for my husband his higher self has been trying to tell him the same things I have, he chose the cards that said essentially word for word what I have been saying. Kind of makes me think his higher self had been prodding me when it couldn't get through to him. Maybe now I can focus more on my own development. :)

Anyways I believe those 2 days propelled me along in my journy and perhaps have kept my husband from stagnating in a stage of nonliving for the rest of his life. Life changing for him for sure.

Anyways I wanted to publicly thank crystalsong for hosting us and being there to answer our questions and help us along on our paths. Many many many thanks.
I believe we will have another trip to work with you in the future either alone or together. :) was great meeting you too.

Btw I actually did hear the crystals. I was in the middle of a giant crystal array and all of a sudden started hearing pinging sounds no one else heard. I said bells because I have never heard such noises but it was just as the crystals were formed into a circuit. It was bizarre! I don't "hear things" but I heard the crystals for sure.