PDA

View Full Version : Seeing faces change into someone elses

tabane27
30-10-2015, 09:25 AM
This happened a few time now....il be chatting away with someone and i sometimes depending on the person i see there face change into someone else.
Its not just spirit faces i see... There is a lady next door and often i see her dead mothers face morph into hers. But recently i invited in a new neighbor, i saw his face change into someone very much alive and this person was dangerous, to see my neighbors face change into this person was very scary as i knew something was not right about him.
There has been many cases but iv only just realized or say registered with what i have been seeing, now i have taken notice i have tried googling it but nothing seems to say much about it just others experiences.
Has anyone here experienced this?

Deepsoul
30-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi Tabane27, In my early days ,20yrs ago been at this for a while ,I would sometimes see a persons face turn grotesque ,terrible ,I got through this by saying and thinking LOVE if I could feel it coming on ,I think its all in the journey of learning to love more ,very general Im sorry but ,it was scary and confronting for me back then and now when i think of it how brilliant I was to intuitively do that....hope this helps....

loopylucid
30-10-2015, 10:02 AM
You may get more joy researching this under transfiguration :)

Have you found out anything untoward regarding this neighbour?

Loopy

naturesflow
30-10-2015, 10:31 AM
This happened a few time now....il be chatting away with someone and i sometimes depending on the person i see there face change into someone else.
Its not just spirit faces i see... There is a lady next door and often i see her dead mothers face morph into hers. But recently i invited in a new neighbor, i saw his face change into someone very much alive and this person was dangerous, to see my neighbors face change into this person was very scary as i knew something was not right about him.
There has been many cases but iv only just realized or say registered with what i have been seeing, now i have taken notice i have tried googling it but nothing seems to say much about it just others experiences.
Has anyone here experienced this?
Yes
I call it Soul Gazing-we are all connected and often those reflections serve us to build a greater awareness and connection within ourselves when we see this transformation occurring. I have had others describe seeing it in myself.

You can become aware of energy also and the inter relationship Of energy that it connects too through shared energy spaces.

Its all learning and deepening awareness of your external experience and how it all feels and builds as awareness in you.