PDA

View Full Version : Be Empty

Timeless
29-10-2015, 08:28 PM
I've heard many times from various gurus/masters to be empty. This may sound like vague spiritual nonsense but it really is the best advice you can give anyone. Sometimes you get so caught up in trying to act a certain way that you completely forget yourself and ignore your true desires. When you put yourself before any situation without having any intention, you have a chance to be free.

It's like, "Hey, here I am. What's happening right now." You don't literally say this but its more like your inner most being, the root of who you are, knows. And it's not trying to understand anything or get too caught up in any certain thing.

naturesflow
29-10-2015, 08:36 PM
I've heard many times from various gurus/masters to be empty. This may sound like vague spiritual nonsense but it really is the best advice you can give anyone. Sometimes you get so caught up in trying to act a certain way that you completely forget yourself and ignore your true desires. When you put yourself before any situation without having any intention, you have a chance to be free.

It's like, "Hey, here I am. What's happening right now." You don't literally say this but its more like your inner most being, the root of who you are, knows. And it's not trying to understand anything or get too caught up in any certain thing.

Yes when you stop thinking (controlled ideas of how you need to be responding acting) and you allow your whole self to shine itself through naturally in acceptance of you as a whole person... I call this open flow. It trusts itself fully and flows effortlessly..

Deepsoul
29-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Im sure we did it as children....:)

Timeless
29-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Yes when you stop thinking (controlled ideas of how you need to be responding acting) and you allow your whole self to shine itself through naturally in acceptance of you as a whole person... I call this open flow. It trusts itself fully and flows effortlessly..

Exactly. Whole self contains it all. It is very easy to get caught up in the mind and have a very constricted view of everything. The self is so obvious that it's hard to find for some.

Timeless
29-10-2015, 09:00 PM

Children are so innocent and free flowing. They don't feel that they have to be anybody. But slowly and slowly their minds begin to become set to society's expectations of how a person should be and what their life should amount to.

This is the reason children become "defiant." They don't like being told by authority what to do or how to act. It's complete bogus. It's all just a big machine. If you don't "play your part" then you won't be a part of it or something like that. But what's ironic is the fact that people playing roles in society aren't even being themselves in the first place! Haha. They believe if they become a working stiff then they will be considered normal and valuable. How boring is that?

naturesflow
29-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Exactly. Whole self contains it all. It is very easy to get caught up in the mind and have a very constricted view of everything. The self is so obvious that it's hard to find for some.

Integration in trust of you in everyway is difficult for some. It means taking complete ownership of yourself as a greater reflection in all life that you see yourself in, in any shape or form.
The mind dictates through rules and ideas that things *have* to be a certain way, but to me that is societies expectations and rules impacting upon our natural self, or natural flow.

"becoming open minded"

Of course we live within a system where those rules serve us and we either oblige or be delivered the consequence. But as a "whole being" their is potential to be/flow as you within that shared space.

naturesflow
29-10-2015, 09:29 PM
Children are so innocent and free flowing. They don't feel that they have to be anybody. But slowly and slowly their minds begin to become set to society's expectations of how a person should be and what their life should amount to.

This is the reason children become "defiant." They don't like being told by authority what to do or how to act. It's complete bogus. It's all just a big machine. If you don't "play your part" then you won't be a part of it or something like that. But what's ironic is the fact that people playing roles in society aren't even being themselves in the first place! Haha. They believe if they become a working stiff then they will be considered normal and valuable. How boring is that?

Yes. Children model how to flow effortlessly as they feel and see the world. For them its changing view, always flowing and letting go, until conditioning kicks in. So the natural self starts to be confused with societies/parental expectations causing inner conflict and skewed views to how it can be naturally.

naturesflow
29-10-2015, 09:31 PM

You are your inner child. So where is she that was like this?

CrystalSong
29-10-2015, 09:58 PM
I think there's a whole lot more to 'be empty'. Being empty allows Higher Beings and Divine intelligence to 'fill the vessel' and work with others through for short periods.
Oh that ringing/whine/pressure in my ears just started as I typed this, hmmmm I need to figure out what that means, it's some form of communication that much I know, just not sure if it's a 'Yes, you are on the right track', or "Nope, your off-track in your thinking currently'.....

naturesflow
29-10-2015, 10:14 PM
I think there's a whole lot more to 'be empty'. Being empty allows Higher Beings and Divine intelligence to 'fill the vessel' and work with others through for short periods.
Oh that ringing/whine/pressure in my ears just started as I typed this, hmmmm I need to figure out what that means, it's some form of communication that much I know, just not sure if it's a 'Yes, you are on the right track', or "Nope, your off-track in your thinking currently'.....

Listening deeper through your whole self is you listening..what and who you are listening too plays its part in you for you as you show.

When I had ringing in my ears, I was guided to listen deeper beyond that..so sometimes we can get caught up in what the meaning of the sensation is, rather than allowing and letting yourself go deeper into what is there beyond that space.

Deepsoul
29-10-2015, 11:54 PM
I feel right when I have this sorta fuzzy feeling in my left ear, as for the topic also i think its detaching from expectation also ....failing all that it is important for me to

just add little reassurances of dialogue as like" thats not for me" or "I trust in Love"...but then finding that safe empty still feeling is very gratifying...mmm just had to spell

check gratifying and got me thinking maybe when or how to get to this mode of empty is to feel gratitude for all that is....

naturesflow
30-10-2015, 12:00 AM
I feel right when I have this sorta fuzzy feeling in my left ear, as for the topic also i think its detaching from expectation also ....failing all that it is important for me to

just add little reassurances of dialogue as like" thats not for me" or "I trust in Love"...but then finding that safe empty still feeling is very gratifying...mmm just had to spell

check gratifying and got me thinking maybe when or how to get to this mode of empty is to feel gratitude for all that is....

Emptying out can be letting go of what is externally coming in at you too. that you do not need.

So I can relate to what your saying.

Just by holding intention, it is valid for you but not for me, can often validate the connection offered in you as a gift in this way of gratitude to build more openness.