PDA

View Full Version : Question about Knowledge of Alernate Selves in other Timelines

CrystalSong
29-10-2015, 07:48 PM
It's my hope that someone(s) here have some experience and first hand knowledge around this and can give me pointers so I can connect a few dots.

For the last year or so on the Journey Spirit has begun telling me about things happening to Alternate Selves in other timelines, I sense I'm in a position to help/assist/learn or something around this but other than sending energy blessings and love I'm utterly unsure how to help other selves.

Most recently Spirit has told me when a decision branch came that I split a timeline and there is another alternate self out there now. I can narrow the timeframe down as to when it happened to about a 3 hour window but can't sort out the exact moment when the split occurred but am told it had to do with a reaction or interpretation to a coincidence/synchronicity/moment of magic. That time period had many of those. Where the choice was at this 'me' chose the higher frequency choice line based on intuition signs/feeling/perception but another aspect chose the other line (mental decision?)- thus a split in timelines. Spirit says it will benefit me far more than harm me in the end. Which I sort of understand if this me went with Intuition/Higher Guiidance.
And I understand on a mental level that choice's split timelines while an aspect of our self goes off and explores the results of the 'other choice'.

What I don't understand is why Spirit is making me privy to timeline splits and alternate selves. Being given the knowledge implies that I can help/assist/ 'do something/ maybe reintegrate that aspect of self after it's experiment with the other option?

Does anyone have first hand experience with this aspect of evolving consciousness or currently working with their Higher Self in this area? I'd like to hear your thoughts and experiences in this arena of evolving consciousness.
I'm hitting a perplexing brick wall on this one and feeling a bit lost having knowledge and no idea what to do with it and Spirit can't make It plain enough for this mortal mind to grasp.:confused:

dryad
30-10-2015, 09:36 AM
I think they are trying to teach you to be a weaver. As in weaving the threads of fate. Changing destinies. I've been told I'm a master weaver although I don't do much of it consciously. I'm the kind of person that can change my own and others destinies. My daughter goes the other way... She breaks every path they try to weave for her.
Practise with puzzles especially ones that you rearrange as you solve them. Thats what i did to try and make it easier to comprehend to paths and patterns in ways you can consciously interpret. Leave the details to higher selves to sort out but it's helpful if you can follow the big picture. I've used it a couple times to analyze the consequences of big choices.

There is a group on the astral that teach this if you want to explore it. Look for white eagle or the white eagle lodge or the star brotherhood. Thats not their real name but its how i found them. They are all weavers. They all have eagle names of some variation so possibly the eagle symbol could connect you too.

naturesflow
30-10-2015, 10:43 AM
It's my hope that someone(s) here have some experience and first hand knowledge around this and can give me pointers so I can connect a few dots.

For the last year or so on the Journey Spirit has begun telling me about things happening to Alternate Selves in other timelines, I sense I'm in a position to help/assist/learn or something around this but other than sending energy blessings and love I'm utterly unsure how to help other selves.

Most recently Spirit has told me when a decision branch came that I split a timeline and there is another alternate self out there now. I can narrow the timeframe down as to when it happened to about a 3 hour window but can't sort out the exact moment when the split occurred but am told it had to do with a reaction or interpretation to a coincidence/synchronicity/moment of magic. That time period had many of those. Where the choice was at this 'me' chose the higher frequency choice line based on intuition signs/feeling/perception but another aspect chose the other line (mental decision?)- thus a split in timelines. Spirit says it will benefit me far more than harm me in the end. Which I sort of understand if this me went with Intuition/Higher Guiidance.
And I understand on a mental level that choice's split timelines while an aspect of our self goes off and explores the results of the 'other choice'.

What I don't understand is why Spirit is making me privy to timeline splits and alternate selves. Being given the knowledge implies that I can help/assist/ 'do something/ maybe reintegrate that aspect of self after it's experiment with the other option?

Does anyone have first hand experience with this aspect of evolving consciousness or currently working with their Higher Self in this area? I'd like to hear your thoughts and experiences in this arena of evolving consciousness.
I'm hitting a perplexing brick wall on this one and feeling a bit lost having knowledge and no idea what to do with it and Spirit can't make It plain enough for this mortal mind to grasp.:confused:

Integration through this awareness is about you first and foremost. Becoming aware of time line splits helps to open up the disconnection in feeling you may be missing in this experience of here and now. So however you approach it it will serve you to integrate something you haven't opened to in yourself yet.

Intuitively for me reading this, It feels like you being asked to let go of a conditioned mindset you are holding onto around being more open.

Belief is the foundation of spiritual magic, but to believe in the magic you have to be open minded and in joy of being fully connected.

CrystalSong
30-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Thank you Dryad, that is useful. It gives a starting point at least and with the intention to explore realms other than this one to find answers/assist/learn/help or whatever it is I'm being shown here with Alt selves/Alt timelines I can drop into meditation and get started - Intention will get me to the right place. Eagles are a good symbol - they are Far-Seeing. Thank you again :)

Part of what you say resonates Natureflow and I appreciate that. I've been taken into past-lives before to do healings on past selves which had immediate results in this life now so can see where there could be a connection with Integration and have a strong sense that Integration could be the case here also.

I talked again with Spirit last night about this subject and kept getting the same answers as on other days - it's shockingly consistent. One thing that keeps showing up is to use music somehow to reach Alt Selves or heal Alt Selves, which I can visualize also as music is a frequency and frequency as I understand it just keeps moving through the time/space continuum sort of like TV waves keep going out in space. So again more bread crumbs that can be used some how with Intention to weave some sort of mental construct together to do something with.

Of passing interest for anyone interested in Alt worlds and selves:
I also watched some video's and asked Spirit about some of the human mental constructs we have of this subject. Particularly the one where were teachers are saying that we are consciousness moving frame still frame moment to still frame moment - like a movie reel. So it's not that we're reaching our arm towards a glass but micro second by microsecond moving our consciousness to a reality in which our arm is a little closer to the glass and finally to a reality where the hand is grasping the glass. Sort of using our intention to move us to through the seconds of different moments to land at a specific destination. I'm sure you've heard this theory of consciousness, its rather popular a the moment.
Spirit said it's Not a good mental construct though for understanding the Greater Reality and Alt Selves and Alt Timelines - it's not all just unrealized potential possibilities - (still frame options we didn't take)
And that a better mental construct for the human mind understanding it was like massive branching roots on a tree with each time a choice was reached in life as aspect of ourselves explores the results of the choice the conscious self didn't take while the conscious self explores the option line that was taken. Mean time both the Alt and the Consciousness we are aware of are both creating more alt timelines as more decision points are reached resulting in a massive root like system.

It came to me last night while thinking about this, (I've not asked Spirit yet if this could be possible) that perhaps some alt selves arrive at the same understanding via different routes of exploration and as such could be integrated back in a self on a more 'main line root' system. If it's possible it might be easy enough to find those selves as they would be at or near the same frequency as this consciousness is (me). Frequency twins so to speak who've run the web of possibilities ending at the same frequency and basic understanding of what is understandable of the Bigger Picture of Consciousness....

Greenslade
30-10-2015, 03:49 PM
What I don't understand is why Spirit is making me privy to timeline splits and alternate selves. Being given the knowledge implies that I can help/assist/ 'do something/ maybe reintegrate that aspect of self after it's experiment with the other option?"You are not the question looking for the answer, you are the answer looking for the question" and when you are resonating with the question you are not resonating with the answer.

You should listen to Tesla. :smile: The frequencies of the mind and those of the intuition are different, depending on their strength within the individual they can become incompatible with each other and even mutually exclusive until such time as our conciousness can - not so much reintegrate - but 'deal with' the range of frequencies that the two harmonising would create. It's like two opposing forces slugging it out for dominance before the referee can stop the fight and show them how to get along with each other. You are the referee that hasn't stopped the fight yet. The dots are that there is 'you' and two individuated aspects of 'you' - perceptibly (emphasis on perceptibly) separate and individual.

As I read the 'implication' it is that you can come to terms with that understanding in the here and now, that there are two aspects of 'you' going through a 'parting of their ways' and anything else is not in the here and now. Perhaps therein is your answer. As Aragorn asked of Gandalf when they were talking about Frodo's survival - "What does your heart tell you?"

When you allow their existence - and your own as it is here and now - you begin to understand the mind of God.

Yes I've had the experience, fairly recently as it happens. Essentially I was living in two very different worlds at the same time and both of them incompatible with each other. In one I was free and could make choices based on that freedom, to follow my heart and have the freedom from the ties that bind. The other world was the ties that bind, the choice was between my own happiness and freedom or causing a lot of pain to others. Both felt as real as the other and I had to make the choice. At the time I was going through all kinds of weirdness with time-and consciousness-slips, jumping in and out of realities.

CrystalSong
30-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Ah yes, the weirdness with time and consciousness slips, that's a fun part in retrospect isn't it Greenslade? At the time it was happening I don't recall feeling as amused though. lol
You're spot on, And I'm very away of these other selves within, and right now the egoic mind has a bone its knowing on and part of me is just watching it go through all its 'mental busy work as it conveniences its self it can't solve this and has to let go in meditation for the solution to come, or turn it over to higher self, and go along for the cosmic flying carpet ride and see how its done and what the results are.

This situation I'm being called to though isn't about the selves/aspects within those aspects are all getting pretty integrated into a sort of Oneness, or at least they all have a vote at the Committee table and are heard and also agree to work together. This is something else - actual alt selves in actual alt timelines, more I can't sort out right now but have few ideas and each time I come up with a mental construct Spirit and I talk about it and some of it gets shot down and some I'm told to think about more, last night I got a "You are ready for this now!" So brain is closing in on a usable mental construct that Intention can be built on to move into these alt timelines and see what happens. Higher Self will drive that magic carpet and the Observer goes along and takes notes which egoic self gets to debrief afterwards and then more understanding comes.
It's just a weird process my brain goes through which involves posting new thread here which most often don't get answered. LOL But occasionally I get some good stuff for brain to mull over like you folks have given me in this thread, as brain works its way to surrender yet again and turns it over to Spirt after the Intention is set for the Destination.

I really want to Thank you all for sharing the process with me and being sounding boards. :) 'No Man is an Island' as the saying goes.
Much Love and Appreciation to each of you!

Lucyan28
30-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Sometimes during the astral journeys I'm dragged into the body of another me in another dimension (alternate life) a rush of memories and consciousness are shared in that moment, all the details from that incarnation are "remembered" by my current consciousness, it's great, although all the bad emotions too. It's weird to have such experiences but they're worth it. I'm just there as an observer in first person's perspective, it feels very real.

When such events happens usually something major occurred to the other me in the other dimension, like death, illness, happiness, sorrow, etc.

I think you might be able to communicate with your other versions with the heart chakra and the crown vortex, though I don't really know how it works =(

CrystalSong
31-10-2015, 04:36 AM
Ah my thinking mind Thanks you for the validation Lucyan28! It feels better knowing others have experienced parallel worlds and selves since it's been tasked to go find them. :)
Like you I don't understand how it works but have learned a lot using crystal arrays, so I will build an array and go into meditation in it. It should work, I totally have faith, they are amazing!

dryad
31-10-2015, 06:25 AM
I talked again with Spirit last night about this subject and kept getting the same answers as on other days - it's shockingly consistent. One thing that keeps showing up is to use music somehow to reach Alt Selves or heal Alt Selves, which I can visualize also as music is a frequency and frequency as I understand it just keeps moving through the time/space continuum sort of like TV waves keep going out in space. So again more bread crumbs...
I think your underestimating the music symbol. As a weaver i see music as a pattern. Sound is a frequency that keeps moving. Music is the pattern woven through it. If you start with piano then the melody of the right hand (which is a complex and changing sequence on its own) is then combined with a second melody from the left hand to make one song. If you branch that out to a band or an orchestra then any number of seperate melodies all weave together to create sonething greater and more complex than any of the melodies or instruments can on their own. If you imagine your timelines and alternate selves as different melodies within one song you can see how they relate and harmonize or counterpoint each other. The contrast between say a flute and a cello gives the music depth and one instrument with a fast rhythm can be supported by another with a slower longer rhythm. So instead of using music to do something you become the music and .....see where that goes.

CrystalSong
31-10-2015, 02:48 PM
When you put it like that I think I underestimated it too! LOL
Wow, how beautifully described and so easy to visualize
Thank you Dryad - it immediately resonated also.

I've gotten hints before of something vast and complex when considering OverSoul and it running multiple incarnations at once. Your description of music/alt selves reminds me of that.

7luminaries
31-10-2015, 03:48 PM
I have a different take on all of this...

I think the weaver analogy is as valid as any other that resonates, but IMO the main message is this...

The truer and more authentic you are to your centre in this timeline, the more integrated you are here and now...no matter the timeline.

There is IMO no point and also great danger in perceiving yourself to be a master weaver or manipulator of timelines where the focus is on your wants and needs, or even if the focus is on whatever you feel is to your best advantage for your spiritual growth. Remember ultimately we know nothing of any of this except for where we and our environment/existence resonate or align more closely with spirit...and this is based purely on a core feeling in the multidimensional (physical, energetic and spiritual) heart.

When you are kind and authentic, when you are honest and authentic, when you are compassionate and supportive and authentic....all toward both self and others....this is the ideal. Next is being kind, honest, and compassionate even when you are not at your best...as it is still an act of love for self and universe as you explore and realise the full value and worth of self and others.

The key is that you value the highest good of others (whatever that may be) equally to your own highest good. And that you value your own highest good equally to others. Many people need to learn to value others equally to the regard and care they give themselves. And many others need to learn to value the self equally to the regard and care they give others.

Seek to be as true to yourself and as respectful and honouring of yourself as possible...and the same toward others, from fam to friends to strangers to partners. Seek integrity in all realms, both in spirit and in the waking realm...let there be no gap in your intent, your word, and your deed in any realm. Not truth in spirit with your guides etc and lies, dishonesty, cowardice, betrayal, denial, cruelty, violence, and/or amoral actions in the "real world" -- as if spirit is not ever present and does not permeate all things, times and places regardless. As if it is not clear for all with "eyes" to see that when we do not align our intent, word, and deed between spirit and waking realms, then we have consciously chosen dis-integration...that we have consciously chosen to be without integrity, which is to be mis-aligned with spirit.

But rather seek a oneness of your intent, your word, and your deed in all realms, in both spirit and especially in the "real world". This is integrity, this is toward a true alignment with spirit, and this is toward a true weaving of all timelines as here and now.

Some will say it is not the waking realm but the hidden realms where they fear to live in integrity, due to their narcissism, psycopathy, delusional intent or general violent intent. In this case, a deeper healing and alignment of oneself with spirit must first occur before it is safe for one to living in full alignment with one's waking and spirit realms. For these to bring themselves into alignment without first healing their iniquity, then their living with integrity means great trauma and violence (either emotional or physical) for the rest of us fellow human beings who unwittingly interact with them. However, for those who have outgrown/healed/or transcended their potentially dangerous spiritual burdens (their narcissism and violent intentions)...or who have been largely blessed to be free of these...then read on.

If you are sincere and integral in spirit but are consciously and knowingly less so in the waking realm, due to conscious and ongoing decisions to keep intent/word/deed "separate" in spirit and in the waking realm, then all I have said is directly applicable. It is one of the great spiritual chasms we all must either cross or fail to cross in each and every lifetime. In days of yore they simply called it character and integrity, simple as that...but many today don't understand those words without a direct context that speaks to them and how it favours them and every of us to live with integrity.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Greenslade
31-10-2015, 04:33 PM
Ah yes, the weirdness with time and consciousness slips, that's a fun part in retrospect isn't it Greenslade? At the time it was happening I don't recall feeling as amused though. lol
You're spot on, And I'm very away of these other selves within, and right now the egoic mind has a bone its knowing on and part of me is just watching it go through all its 'mental busy work as it conveniences its self it can't solve this and has to let go in meditation for the solution to come, or turn it over to higher self, and go along for the cosmic flying carpet ride and see how its done and what the results are.

This situation I'm being called to though isn't about the selves/aspects within those aspects are all getting pretty integrated into a sort of Oneness, or at least they all have a vote at the Committee table and are heard and also agree to work together. This is something else - actual alt selves in actual alt timelines, more I can't sort out right now but have few ideas and each time I come up with a mental construct Spirit and I talk about it and some of it gets shot down and some I'm told to think about more, last night I got a "You are ready for this now!" So brain is closing in on a usable mental construct that Intention can be built on to move into these alt timelines and see what happens. Higher Self will drive that magic carpet and the Observer goes along and takes notes which egoic self gets to debrief afterwards and then more understanding comes.
It's just a weird process my brain goes through which involves posting new thread here which most often don't get answered. LOL But occasionally I get some good stuff for brain to mull over like you folks have given me in this thread, as brain works its way to surrender yet again and turns it over to Spirt after the Intention is set for the Destination.

I really want to Thank you all for sharing the process with me and being sounding boards. :) 'No Man is an Island' as the saying goes.
Much Love and Appreciation to each of you!
The weirdness became downright dangerous a few times, I felt as though my consciousness had been randomly beamed into this body and for a few moments there was a feeling of 'where the hell am I?'. When I cam to my senses I'd been walking for what would have been ten minutes or so with absolutely no consciousness of ever having done it. I'm not even going to think about the traffic.

It's all relative to perspective, really. What you're trying to come to grips with is the next level up if you like, try dropping the definitions and use 'aspects' and 'actual alt selves' synonymously. You are both Higher Self and Observer. To explain that here's a little story. Once upon a time there was a single consciousness, all alone in the night. Then that single consciousness did something that changed the Universe forever - it asked the question "Who Am I?" in order to ask that question it split itself in two so that it could 'see' itself. Lots of splits (single consciousness/Higher Self/alt selves) later here we are today. Your consciousness is going up through those 'layers' again. Perceptibly there is Higher Self and Observer but they are both the same, just perceiving the Universe from a different perspective so that one can 'look' at the other.

I've gotten hints before of something vast and complex when considering OverSoul and it running multiple incarnations at once. Your description of music/alt selves reminds me of that.
If you want to 'play' it that way - 'think' like an OverSoul. Those alt selves are vibrating at different frequencies to you and becoming collectively an orchestra. The term 'OverSoul' was probably from a time before alternate realities but it helps as a visualisation. You're beginning to hear the orchestra more than just the beat of your own drum.

running
01-11-2015, 07:27 PM
My process has been a lot about merging with identitys through out time and space. Mostly other times on earth. It happens from my heart. The memories and emotions come to me and release themselves. Then im left a bigger me. It was very dramatic for a while. For at least a couple years i wouldnt sleep inside. Cause i felt my hope and healing from it was through a connection to the earth. And i guess it worked cause i now feel very intuitive to her in her power she gives off. The rocks, trees, sky, and so on give off healing vibrations that also help me grow and help the facilitation of the merging process. Its been fun! But dramatic at times. Lol

And i had demonstrated the process to myself and others by being a medium speaking from many different identitys in time. It wasnt like some horror movie but a fascinating experience ofmeeting me's from all over.

Greyson
01-11-2015, 07:37 PM
Time does not exist outside of perception. All is layered according to frequency, existing in the same space. Third dimensional perception presents a more compacted version of time, while upper dimensional perception presents a more expanded version of time.

CrystalSong
02-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Thank you for your opinion 7luminaries, I appreciate it. It would have very much resonated some years ago when I was still sorting though that part of the path.
In this Now and for some 'time' now I've been pretty integrated, consistently in a state of peace no matter the goings on around me, with no separation of personality to deal with other things. This really hit home last night as I watched a woman I was assisting to decorate for a party go through a melt down because she'd not given herself enough time to get everything down so started delegating to others as if it was their fault. It then completely dissolved into blame, threats, attempts to kick people out, threats of dissolving friendships and so on. I was the eye of the storm, never raising my voice, accepting her blames, having reactions to the threats and so on. There was simply in front of me someone having a melt down and not having the presence inside themselves to solve their problem in some other way than trying to turn it into a major drama for all to witness and share in.
The Observer was very interested to note how unattached the conscious mind was to the event and any outcome of it and how it was able to stay in a place of compassionate non-judgement and understanding. But anyway....

Greenslade, what you say resonates. You re quite right about the labels and words, we are all that - observer, HS, alts in alt timelines and past incarnations and probably more that we can't even perceive yet. But the mind grasps for words and labels to try and sort through its experiences. There's comfort in having a word to explain something for the thinking brain, and yet also resides HS knowledge that words aren't needed.

I think Seth used OverSoul though it may have been used even before that. No idea how long the concept of alt time lines has been out early turn of the 1900 in sci-fi at least but perhaps longer among esoteric groups? I'm aware that they are just shabby words to for the human brain to cling to to attempt to understand experiences when they happen. Again it takes comfort in words and Alternate timelines just sounds so much better than other words it could come up with like 'cracking up' which isn't the truth either.

I get some of that too running, for me its usually experienced as bringing information and tool sets forward into this incarnation, but not always, there's been a few times it was going back to help a previous incarnation understand a sudden death where it was ejected out of the body before it could grasp the body had died. There seems to be a number of ways to integrate past lives interestingly enough.

I agree with you Greyson for the most part, still can't say I understand space/time completely though as I've run into some super weird stuff and even been called off further investigations by HS when working in the 'future' to backwards engineer things in this Now.
I agree and relate to your comment about frequency layering and separating realms. I use it as a GPS system so to speak to match frequency's to where I want to go.

I can't find it right now but someone said (or maybe I just dreamed it lol) in this thread that all alt selves are vibrating at the same frequency as this individualized unit of consciousness. (this me typing) I'd be interested in proof that that is so, because intuition says it's not and would serve no point to do so in the Greater Picture of Evolution of Consciousness.

running
02-11-2015, 05:29 AM
I think there has to be an independent signature to pick on if your going to experience an identity of some kind. Behind the masks of identitys is perhaps a signal signature frequency. But expressing out of that is an infinite number of frequencies i feel.

Emm
02-11-2015, 10:11 AM
I can't find it right now but someone said (or maybe I just dreamed it lol) in this thread that all alt selves are vibrating at the same frequency as this individualized unit of consciousness. (this me typing) I'd be interested in proof that that is so, because intuition says it's not and would serve no point to do so in the Greater Picture of Evolution of Consciousness. I wouldnt be surprised that the above is true in respect of all alt selves having a core signiture...I see it as a particular set of values that can be explored with different settings and timelines. Ive also heard it said that each self adds to the whole in which any part can draw on for its own use in their own experience. Maybe you dont have to actually DO anything Crystalsong except continue with what youre exploring as your experience helps your other selves anyway and maybe you can glean from their experience. Just some thoughts that might help.

I believe Ive had some experience of alt selves in the dream state after my initial awakening....the dreams being very vivid and memorable sometimes returning to the same place night after night. I was conscious of being me but living out a completely different personality and setting. Now though those dreams seem to have become less vivid and recollection of these places come during the day at times when my mind is quiet but not enough for them to make sense. Maybe I should explore them a bit more too:biggrin:

CrystalSong
02-11-2015, 04:27 PM
You could be right Emm, because as I look back over the decades and into my pre-awakening life also, my core value hasn't changed it's always been Be Love and Do No Harm. The exact meaning of that has gotten more nuanced post-awakening and there's more focus on being the love I want to see reflected back to me in the world each moment and that Do No Harm included myself also, I hadn't always 'gotten' that critical part and of course what Love is and what No Harm is has become greatly developed from what it was in say my 20's.
I do think the nuances of signatures of other selves will be different though as they will have experienced the choice lines this self didn't take or so it seems from here.

The window for exploring it closed, at least the easiest window for easy collection of energy. Full Moon and Samhain Gaia Portal. I went up tot eh Crystal Sanctum in my home which is a high energy protected field at 244.5 Mhz to do an array and try and connect up with a few other selves and see what that was all about but I was tired and feeling more in the head than the heart and when I asked Spirit about details on which array would work best for this was told the moment to explore it had passed and to ask the question on a different day. There will be another portal opening around December 21st I think and it might fall with a full moon so I'll give it another shot then.

The whole subject brings up interesting ponderings though....

Greenslade
03-11-2015, 10:29 AM
Greenslade, what you say resonates. You re quite right about the labels and words, we are all that - observer, HS, alts in alt timelines and past incarnations and probably more that we can't even perceive yet. But the mind grasps for words and labels to try and sort through its experiences. There's comfort in having a word to explain something for the thinking brain, and yet also resides HS knowledge that words aren't needed.

I think Seth used OverSoul though it may have been used even before that. No idea how long the concept of alt time lines has been out early turn of the 1900 in sci-fi at least but perhaps longer among esoteric groups? I'm aware that they are just shabby words to for the human brain to cling to to attempt to understand experiences when they happen. Again it takes comfort in words and Alternate timelines just sounds so much better than other words it could come up with like 'cracking up' which isn't the truth either.I agree with the thinking mind having to use words and labels but sometimes we need to loosen up a little and not define them too tightly, like the discussion about Soul vs Spirit where some use them interchangeably. When alt self and aspect are used interchangeably they make more sense, and sometimes in the 'bigger picture too. By the way, you mentioned your committee earlier on in the thread - http://singularityhub.com/2015/08/02/think-your-conscious-brain-directs-your-actions-think-again/?utm_content=bufferb6901&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Try using individuated aspects of your self instead of alt self and it starts to bring things into a perspective. "Man, know thyself and thou shalt know God." It's a fractal Universe and just like a fractal, when you know one small piece you know the whole and vice versa.

'Cracking up' isn't so far away from the truth really, the Universe is made up of multiple personalities and some Spiritual people and especially mediums have been diagnosed as schizophrenic and at one time I was recommended to go talk to a shrink because of it. Perhaps the schizo mind and consciousness are closer than we think - As Above So Below?

CrystalSong
03-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Very interesting article Greenslade, it makes one wonder. I've noticed sometimes just upon waking that I've worked out some situation that my conscious mind couldn't solve in the dream world. Just this morning it happened again - so yes a committee reaching a decision behind closed doors and delivering it to the conscious mind is a theory I can wrap my mind around.

Yes, I agree there's a fine line between awakening consciousness and those diagnoses with various disorders and I suspect more than a few people have been hopped up on medicine and lost their awakening to psychiatrist psychobabble reprogramming their brains but I also believe that sometimes people genuinely get their brains scrabbled sometime around conception and it's just not 'wired right from the get-go'.

I will loosen up on the wording and see if that leads to a break through in experience leading to a better understanding - good advice. Thanks!
Oddly enough last night I watched a movie, not knowing what it was about, and it was about a man who clones himself and then his clone makes a clone of itsself also - all to solve a problem which seemed unsolvable by the original self.
It made all sorts of questions fire off in my head like "What if spirit was just commenting on a movie I would be watching in the future and this wasn't an invitation to explore alt selves?" That's awfully mundane though and Spirits not prone to making idle chit chat about movies...still the coincidence is interesting - it's certainly a re-occurring theme right now in my world.

Mr Interesting
03-11-2015, 07:02 PM
I often come back to one thing I read in a small book which is a favourite of Miss Hepburn's in which God relates that pastlives don't actually exist, for they cannot if all existence is happening within the now, but they become a tool, as it were, a palette, in which to offer the lessons in a way in which it will be embraced... and isn't it the same with everything else?

That whichever way we might be looking that we will see according to that view?

So the composition is already finished, the end which isn't already is, and is as much in the paints spread across the palette and even within the tubes yet to be opened.

I love trees so much, the roots arcing down into the soils and the worms and bacterias and all the other organisms working together as life and going up through the trunk and then flowing up into dwindling branches into the skies...

CrystalSong
03-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Yes, it is all happening at once wildly enough. Some stories have closed, others still are defining themselves, others yet to be...
time within time...
No time...
wonderful mind-bending unexplainable stuff isn't it? LOL

Emm
03-11-2015, 10:08 PM
This is what I cant get my head around ...when you think that past present future all exist now then all probable scenarios must already exist.....so wheres the room for expansion of All that Is? Some teachers say that we pick and choose our universe from one nano second of a choice to another, that we jump to the parallel universe that matches our frequency...so does that universe already exist or do we bring it into sudden existance, like cloning?

CrystalSong
03-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Hi Emm, really great questions and the nano second to nano second thing JUST came up day before yesterday between Spirit and I as I tried to come up with a working model for investigating the alt self thing more.

Spirit said ignore the nano-second to nano second switching reality frames thing - it's someone else's perspective and not relative to what I'm to be investigating. It's a mental construct but not usefully relative to what's actually happening in the multi-verse.
So I've chunked that concept out - not sure where it came from - Bashar maybe? Not sure but new guru's on the scene are spouting it regularly it seems, which makes me wonder if they are actually doing their homework or not or just copying off the Utubes of other guru's. In fact if you follow out what the 'guru's' are saying on the 'moving from individual frames of reality to the next one' they also say that the only reality in existence is the one you choose to move into, so to change your reality change the frequency you are at to have a different reality frame to move to and since you are the only consciousness creating reality you can move to any potential you can perceive' or some such. Basically its saying there is no reality outside that which we can create by elevating our consciousness...which if you run that perceptive/hypothesis out it ends in a nihilistic view point - meaning the self is the center of creation and no other creations/consciousness exists.
I call **.
But anyway....

Yes all time and space is Now. But some time lines have ended - or are not in play/circulation anymore. 'Perceived future' one's I don't know so much about and all future work I've done seem nebulous like not locked in. I did a lot of work around this and honestly can't say for a fact that the future is also happening right now - things get really WEIRD when we start looking at future selves and timelines - it's a massive Probability Pot from what I can see with some more mathematically likely and others not even remotely likely but still a potential.

Exploration into 'past selves' has led to discovery's of 'past' selves alive and living in this moment of Now -but also past selves of great antiquity of which this self in this Now is a continuing exploration of something in.

So what's actually happening? Crimenyies! Who can tell?! Seriously! It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma, placed in a tessellating box inside a labyrinth of possibilities!

When I ran other potential mental constructs by Spirit I got a hit on a visualization of a massive tree's root system going multideminsionally through different dimension's/frequency's, with choices representing new rootlets which might go on to form even more rootlets as more choices were encountered and some rootlets ending as the choice lines petered out into dead end experiments in consciousness and still others forming together as different choices led to the same frequency and place and so on.
Meaning we could hypothetically reabsorb 'other selves' playing out other scenarios when we still arrived at the same place but by different routes and some experiment's going so far up in frequency so as to not even be perceivable selves from this demission and so on.

That's still not a great mental construct but Spirit said it was better than the 'shifting reality frames' one for understanding what it is I'm to understand.

Which I still don't know what is... *rolls eyes with tongue in cheek*

Greenslade
04-11-2015, 10:11 AM
Very interesting article Greenslade, it makes one wonder. I've noticed sometimes just upon waking that I've worked out some situation that my conscious mind couldn't solve in the dream world. Just this morning it happened again - so yes a committee reaching a decision behind closed doors and delivering it to the conscious mind is a theory I can wrap my mind around.

Yes, I agree there's a fine line between awakening consciousness and those diagnoses with various disorders and I suspect more than a few people have been hopped up on medicine and lost their awakening to psychiatrist psychobabble reprogramming their brains but I also believe that sometimes people genuinely get their brains scrabbled sometime around conception and it's just not 'wired right from the get-go'.

I will loosen up on the wording and see if that leads to a break through in experience leading to a better understanding - good advice. Thanks!
Oddly enough last night I watched a movie, not knowing what it was about, and it was about a man who clones himself and then his clone makes a clone of itsself also - all to solve a problem which seemed unsolvable by the original self.
It made all sorts of questions fire off in my head like "What if spirit was just commenting on a movie I would be watching in the future and this wasn't an invitation to explore alt selves?" That's awfully mundane though and Spirits not prone to making idle chit chat about movies...still the coincidence is interesting - it's certainly a re-occurring theme right now in my world.As Above, So Below and it seems the Universe is trying to tell you something. If it works that's fine, the mind thinks in pictures and what most of our reality is perceived in is metaphors and archetypes, As they say, Spirit is 35 years old. The question that would drop it all into place for me would be if intuitive self and conscious self were having a conversation, how would it go? Your self would be the one listening in. You could also try Einstein's "Spooky action at a distance." Intuitive self is at one end of the Universe spinning clockwise, mind self is at the other spinning anticlockwise and there's quantum entanglement between the two. Two different perspectives on the Universe comparing notes, and all you have to do is free up the communication channels between the two. As Bashar said about manifesting desires, "You don't need to know how it works, only that it can happen."

I worked in mental health for a few years and always wondered if there was a connection between mental health and Spirituality, but trying to work in two very taboo areas wasn't very helpful at the time. My own schizophrenia turned out to be clairsentience but I suspect that if I had seen a different shrink it would have been a different story today, and I can't help but wonder how many other people would have had the self-same issues. But yes, some people brains weren't 'wired right from the get-go' and it always made me wonder about the Soul who would choose that as an experience of existence. If nothing else it tells me that there's something more going on, Spiritual development isn't always about soaking up the Spiritual techno-babble.

As you said, "That's awfully mundane though and Spirits not prone to making idle chit chat about movies." I think this is pretty telling, the words we use are a reflection of our consciousness and this isn't intended as judgement but as an illustration. If there is no separation then there is no Spiritual and mundane - it's all Spiritual, everything in the Universe. Spirit is sneaky sometimes and will 'uses' things that our minds can latch onto to get the message across, even if that's telling you there's a man in the moon to make you feel as though there's someone watching over you. Or it may inspire you to become an astronaut. It may be a sci-fi movies but it explores the themes the same as we do on a 'practical' level, and it's not the first time we've had this conversation. The movie was perhaps written by someone who isn't Spiritual but has the same thing going in in their head as you have, they only express it differently. It's a different medium to carry the same consciousness. It doesn't always need a 'this is Spiritual sticker' slapped on the side of it to be Spiritual because it already is. There's a parallel between your movie and the single consciousness that split itself in two - and your alt selves. And not to mention the recurring themes, it seems you are in a stream of consciousness being expressed and played out in various shapes and forms. You don't need wording to experience the sunset, and HS doesn't need them neither.

The movie, the link, the committee, your head - if you call them a coincidence you're missing out on something waaay cool. :smile: There is a man in the moon after all. There's an excellent line from an old computer game I used to play. "You can't run from something you've been a part of since before you were born." I suppose you can't run towards it neither, we didn't become Spiritual we are becoming more of who and what we are and what we've always been.

CrystalSong
04-11-2015, 07:41 PM
I just came back from a very intensive Yoga class, not the movements but the energy and presence and am feeling very expansive, soft, gentle and quiet inside. I realize as I try to read the words and form a response that that part of me is on vacation somewhere and all that remains is this warm, glowing Now-ness and expansive Presence.

I'll come back to this Greenslade when my mind is back from its vacation and is able to think again. lol

running
04-11-2015, 08:05 PM
I just came back from a very intensive Yoga class, not the movements but the energy and presence and am feeling very expansive, soft, gentle and quiet inside. I realize as I try to read the words and form a response that that part of me is on vacation somewhere and all that remains is this warm, glowing Now-ness and expansive Presence.

I'll come back to this Greenslade when my mind is back from its vacation and is able to think again. lol

You may not come back. Lol. Just kidding

naturesflow
04-11-2015, 10:55 PM
This is what I cant get my head around ...when you think that past present future all exist now then all probable scenarios must already exist.....so wheres the room for expansion of All that Is?

In the experience of life itself you build awareness of all life through all life experiences...so how are you living your life?.:)

Some teachers say that we pick and choose our universe from one nano second of a choice to another, that we jump to the parallel universe that matches our frequency...so does that universe already exist or do we bring it into sudden existance, like cloning?

Existence exists,where is one existing from/within might open that door...so choice like everything is within.

naturesflow
04-11-2015, 11:03 PM
[QUOTE=Mr Interesting]I often come back to one thing I read in a small book which is a favourite of Miss Hepburn's in which God relates that pastlives don't actually exist, for they cannot if all existence is happening within the now, but they become a tool, as it were, a palette, in which to offer the lessons in a way in which it will be embraced... and isn't it the same with everything else?

Yes..it feels this way to me also.

That whichever way we might be looking that we will see according to that view?

The way is often correlating to the space we are focused from in self. So how you perceive yourself is often the view that you see outside of self.

So the composition is already finished, the end which isn't already is, and is as much in the paints spread across the palette and even within the tubes yet to be opened.
Pretty much..:smile:

I love trees so much, the roots arcing down into the soils and the worms and bacterias and all the other organisms working together as life and going up through the trunk and then flowing up into dwindling branches into the skies..

Sky to earth, earth to sky..(reminded me of a song that kept playing in my head during my more skyward awakening process) David bowie.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXSGocWifAg

As the tree we can be aware of ourselves as a whole in the way you described, yet still choose a branch, leaf, organism to view through, all the while aware of the whole nature as one source..

keokutah
06-11-2015, 10:15 PM

In my experience, I was shown my alternate existences just so I could come to an understanding of what I was... what I am.
I wasn't just shown alternate realities, I was shown that I can even be more than one person at a time, and I was also shown many things I used to be and what I might be in the future too.
What I learned from it was that I am many things, not just this one thing.
I learned just how "fragmented" existence is, and therefore I became more accepting.
There was a time in my life, for example, where I used to frown upon millions of people thinking they were the reincarnated form of Jesus. But then I came to know that a soul can be in millions of places at once, and that you can be alive in more than once place at once, and that many of us could in fact be Jesus. I am not, but I have no doubt in my mind that the people who feel they are, truly are parts of the soul that was Jesus.

On more than one occasion I have spoken to my other selves. It's not meant to create a a sense of disembodiment or dissasociating from self, but it can certainly make you feel that way.
You aren't meant to change anything about those lives or existences, but you can learn from them.

You may meet parts of yourself that are much higher frequency than you could imagine and it can make you feel like, "why on earth would I choose to be something so small when i am also something so big, like a planet?"
Because I learned too, that souls can incarnate as planets.
You could be a person, an alien, a bird and maybe even the Sun if you wanted to be.
You may meet parts of yourself that you may feel like you have to change or fix, but those parts are learning and are where they are supposed to be.

You can befriend all these parts of yourself and just be aware of them. Remember that you are much more than just you. Likewise, remember that those parts of you have their own personalities and their own lives. Just because they come from your same soul, doesn't mean they aren't their own people. They are you, but in a way, they aren't. It's paradox.

Ultimately you have the decision to be whatever you want to be.

CrystalSong
07-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Thank you Keokutah for your insights on this, I appreciate it. I can see that there's something to it.

Something that's been going on for 3-4 years now is people reporting to me that I visit them, do energy work on them, counsel them, and answer questions on subject of higher spiritual understandings and sometimes just energetically hold and comfort them. Often this is when this body/mind is asleep, the reports come in with varying but consistent frequency, lately every few days someone reports in saying I was with them in the last 24 hours.
I have assumed this is my Higher Self doing it, but it could be HS is trying to help me understand how it's done/or is by studying/experiencing alt selves.

keokutah
08-11-2015, 02:53 AM
Yeah, but either way it seems like you are doing amazing things to help people even without realizing it haha.
That has happened to me before too, where I have no recollection of helping others but they insist I was there or sent them a message in a dream or something.
When that happens, I sometimes think "oh boy, I hope I didn't do anything embarassing while I was there" lol.

Greenslade
08-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Thank you Keokutah for your insights on this, I appreciate it. I can see that there's something to it.

Something that's been going on for 3-4 years now is people reporting to me that I visit them, do energy work on them, counsel them, and answer questions on subject of higher spiritual understandings and sometimes just energetically hold and comfort them. Often this is when this body/mind is asleep, the reports come in with varying but consistent frequency, lately every few days someone reports in saying I was with them in the last 24 hours.
I have assumed this is my Higher Self doing it, but it could be HS is trying to help me understand how it's done/or is by studying/experiencing alt selves.Step out of your form. The mind perceives form, you are here while they are there and in between there is distance. While you do your energy work on them your consciousness is stepping out of the constraints of form, out of the constraints of the mind that is encased in form, and as they sleep and perhaps dream they loosen their consciousness for that time outside the constraints of form. "When the mind/body is asleep", the same as you suddenly have your answers when you wake up. They become conscious that you are with them, in the place where they are. To Spirit, everywhere IS; there is no place, there is no here or there or even yonder and this is what you're experiencing consciously. You've had the theory, now it's time to experience that reality.

You have all the pieces of the puzzle so put them together. Yourself, your Self, Higher Self, alt selves... It's all you if there is no separation. HS is showing you who/what you are. Ultimately there is no Self.

CrystalSong
10-11-2015, 01:25 AM
Yes I do understand this Greenslade, I've had too many experiences to question that it could be any other way. We are ultimately No Self and All Selves, Alpha and Omega, Consciousness without end.

And then we come down from those lofty heights of understand and are back to paying bills, wiping frost off the windshield and trying to come up with enough money for Christmas gifts and wondering why it is we can Be All That and still be doing all this stuff and when in this wee little brain that we can't fathom in any explainable way what it is that we regularly experience 'on the mountain'.

CrystalSong
10-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Yes I do understand this Greenslade, I've had too many experiences to question that it could be any other way. We are ultimately No Self and All Selves, Alpha and Omega, Consciousness without end.

And then we come down from those lofty heights of understand and are back to paying bills, wiping frost off the windshield and trying to come up with enough money for Christmas gifts and wondering why it is we can Be All That and still be doing all this stuff and when in this wee little brain that we can't fathom in any explainable way what it is that we regularly experience 'on the mountain'.

CrystalSong
10-11-2015, 01:28 AM

CrystalSong
10-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Oooooh the LAG!!

Dear Moderator if you come into this thread would you mind tidying up this accidental triple post?

Greenslade
10-11-2015, 10:30 AM

I was watching a Bashar YouTube, he was talking about manifestation if I remember rightly. In it he said "You don't have to know how it happens, only that it can happen."

Does it need explaining/understanding or is it enough to simply experience?

All that is is a part of All That Is, and all of those things are a part of your existence. Doesn't that make you an amazing bit of kit? You are the mountain.