PDA

View Full Version : People with a Dark/Black Mark?

Lucyan28
29-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Well the title seems so mystical I guess, but I think it could be something either superficial or something really profound with spiritual transcendence.

You see, there are folks that when they wear dark/black clothing they loo great, powerful, mysterious, elegant, like if that specific color really fits them, like a second skin, like a manifestation of their inner energy.

I'm not saying that they're bad/evil people, for years we have linked the dark/black stuff with something bad, the night with something evil and spooky, the shadows with the worst part of our soul, you know the villains in the classic movies for children are always represented with dark colors, perhaps we have created a collective taboo.

Even in spirituality we talk about the fight of light against darkness, but ultimately the absence of solar light, the night, is not evil at all.

Now that all of that has been said, what about these people that look fabulous with dark colors? Any thoughts about this?

I'm not sure if the Aura has something to do with it, and if that is the case then a dark aura is something negative? I read years ago that it meant illness or something like that, but I don't think that's necessarily the only case.

PS: there is this guy here at work, that when he wears dark clothing he just looks like a God! lol maybe this wasn't needed for the thread :D

Thunder Bow
29-10-2015, 05:41 PM
People who wear all black do not want to be seen. This might be for protection. To avoid accusations.

naturesflow
29-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Well the title seems so mystical I guess, but I think it could be something either superficial or something really profound with spiritual transcendence.

You see, there are folks that when they wear dark/black clothing they loo great, powerful, mysterious, elegant, like if that specific color really fits them, like a second skin, like a manifestation of their inner energy.

I'm not saying that they're bad/evil people, for years we have linked the dark/black stuff with something bad, the night with something evil and spooky, the shadows with the worst part of our soul, you know the villains in the classic movies for children are always represented with dark colors, perhaps we have created a collective taboo.

Even in spirituality we talk about the fight of light against darkness, but ultimately the absence of solar light, the night, is not evil at all.

Now that all of that has been said, what about these people that look fabulous with dark colors? Any thoughts about this?

I'm not sure if the Aura has something to do with it, and if that is the case then a dark aura is something negative? I read years ago that it meant illness or something like that, but I don't think that's necessarily the only case.

PS: there is this guy here at work, that when he wears dark clothing he just looks like a God! lol maybe this wasn't needed for the thread :D

I have heard that black embraces the full spectrum of colours.
So maybe your seeing the fullness of people as a "whole" in this relating you are noticing?
But who and what are you noticing I wonder?

Colour is symbolic of our own individual expression of the whole, much like sound. Colour vibrates like we do, so we literally are choosing our own vibration and of course our reason in this way, is our individual expression, sourced through a greater awareness of its complete vibration, as it can be sourced.

naturesflow
29-10-2015, 08:44 PM
People who wear all black do not want to be seen. This might be for protection. To avoid accusations.

Is this an ultimate truth that fits all?

Deepsoul
29-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Black is very slimming as we know ,I wore alot when I was younger but am very colourful now ,I do think it suits some more than others, You look nice in it Luycan ,maybe this mystery man has a colourful side to him also...:)

Lucyan28
29-10-2015, 09:46 PM

Yes black can be used as a protection, I read once that black absorbs the heat and all colors vibration, so that energy can be used later. But who know all of that I just read it :redface:

Lucyan28
29-10-2015, 09:48 PM
Black is very slimming as we know ,I wore alot when I was younger but am very colourful now ,I do think it suits some more than others, You look nice in it Luycan ,maybe this mystery man has a colourful side to him also...:)

Thanks a lot Deepsoul :hug3:

Yeah I've been told that a lot, that black suits me, and also I like it a lot since I was a child. I have a colorful side too as well, but this color certainly fits me :wink:

There are certain colors that vibrates better for us, I think it is something emotional or perhaps in a subconscious level we just feel more comfortable and f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s :D

Thanks again ! :hug2:

Lucyan28
29-10-2015, 09:53 PM
I have heard that black embraces the full spectrum of colours.
So maybe your seeing the fullness of people as a "whole" in this relating you are noticing?
But who and what are you noticing I wonder?

Who I notice? Well the guys that I like the most have this dark color essence in them, it's not just the clothing it is something else that I can't explain,
also for me the most attractive persons are the ones who wear black color, Idk why? :confused: Perhaps I was a black wolf or a crow or a majestic penguin in another incarnation.

Colour is symbolic of our own individual expression of the whole, much like sound. Colour vibrates like we do, so we literally are choosing our own vibration and of course our reason in this way, is our individual expression, sourced through a greater awareness of its complete vibration, as it can be sourced.

I also like Intense Yellow like this :hug3: but I find the dark color so much better to wear.

My mother is from a small town in Baja California called black warrior (Guerrero Negro) I think it is an interesting fact :biggrin:

Thunder Bow
30-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Is this an ultimate truth that fits all?

I do not understand this remark. What gave you that feeling? Please spell it out for me.

naturesflow
30-10-2015, 10:26 PM
I do not understand this remark. What gave you that feeling? Please spell it out for me.

Well when you said what you said,

I asked if you believed does this fit all? Because the way you expressed it seemed like a fixed idea.

Many people wear black but not for that reason alone I imagine?

I wear black sometimes but its not really to hide. Often its related to the texture of the material which I tend to be attracted too often in black clothing. Often its the style of the black outfit that I love in its shape and cut. Again sometimes I find black is just one of those colours that matches everything else in my wardrobe.

There is probably more.

naturesflow
30-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Who I notice? Well the guys that I like the most have this dark color essence in them, it's not just the clothing it is something else that I can't explain,
also for me the most attractive persons are the ones who wear black color, Idk why? :confused: Perhaps I was a black wolf or a crow or a majestic penguin in another incarnation.
Well often in the something else you are experiencing outside of you, it is you seeing yourself in some way. As you show its not really about the
clothing but something kind of relationship of surface and underneath perhaps?

It is like people who express themselves in gothic clothing, perhaps if you sat down in one room with a room full of those, their may be a theme of energy running through them all one with their unique personality. So often it is that theme we are attracted too, expressing itself through a surface orientation or creation in any shape or form, colour or sound.

I also like Intense Yellow like this :hug3: but I find the dark color so much better to wear.

Colour can relate to mood in the moment and something deeper in us, expressing itself. Known or unknown.

My mother is from a small town in Baja California called black warrior (Guerrero Negro) I think it is an interesting fact :biggrin:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Everything is connected when you see it. So yes it is interesting when you relate in any way and connection.

Tobi
30-10-2015, 11:39 PM
I like all colours and would wear them all, including black. So that's where I stand....on one level. I have no personal dislike of any colour, and no ideas of "spiritual people wear white and pastels" kind of thinking.

But I have definitely noticed colours have an effect on me, beyond my ordinary conscious awareness. Some colours do not suit me internally, because I feel subtly different while wearing them. And others make me feel better. It seems to be an effect on my eyes, or is received through my eyes. Difficult to describe but very real, and very instinctive.

Thunder Bow
31-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Well when you said what you said,

I asked if you believed does this fit all? Because the way you expressed it seemed like a fixed idea.

Many people wear black but not for that reason alone I imagine?

I wear black sometimes but its not really to hide. Often its related to the texture of the material which I tend to be attracted too often in black clothing. Often its the style of the black outfit that I love in its shape and cut. Again sometimes I find black is just one of those colours that matches everything else in my wardrobe.

There is probably more.

Thus it seems to boil down to the "Way" I Expressed it. I was just responding to the original thread. Thus I gave a more narrow reply. However, I know judges, clergery, and others wear black. So does ISIS exacutioners wear black. Thus black can be associated with judgement and death. Also notice how those kind of people hide themselves under those black robes.

Thus with individuals, some do indeed wear black for the need to remain unseen, and feel protected. Others wear it as an uniform to show their position as a judge, or as a pastor. I never mentioned you personally in my reply. Thus my post was never directed to you. Going by your reaction, my original reply must of been close to a core or hidden reason why you prefer black in your wardrobe.

TheGlow
01-11-2015, 01:33 AM
I wear a lot of black and greys, it really suit me. I feel less hidden if anything. It's only me not my clothes that stand out.
I don't know if it's a spiritual thing but I make friends everywhere I go never miss a chance to talk to a fellow human so I at least don't do it to hide, the colours just don't over power me or make me a walking billboard. lol

Besides long blonde hair and black clothes can be pretty darn striking.

naturesflow
01-11-2015, 06:23 AM
[QUOTE=Thunder Bow]Thus it seems to boil down to the "Way" I Expressed it. I was just responding to the original thread. Thus I gave a more narrow reply. However, I know judges, clergery, and others wear black. So does ISIS exacutioners wear black. Thus black can be associated with judgement and death. Also notice how those kind of people hide themselves under those black robes.

We make the association, this is true. SO looking in we can often make the one we see as being most pertinent in us.

Thus with individuals, some do indeed wear black for the need to remain unseen, and feel protected. Others wear it as an uniform to show their position as a judge, or as a pastor. I never mentioned you personally in my reply. Thus my post was never directed to you. Going by your reaction, my original reply must of been close to a core or hidden reason why you prefer black in your wardrobe.

I didn't feel your post was directed at me, so you perhaps have thought about this in why I made comment. So in line with your last comment. The core close to me was seeing a bigger picture that I felt your answer wasn't showing.

So yes your correct in part, about what I was seeing.

But directed at me, not at all.

Thunder Bow
01-11-2015, 03:48 PM
I never implied that my original post is the ultimate truth. However, I feel it does come close to why one wears all black. I think this is somewhat true with you too. Your 2nd. reply seems defensive in nature, even though I did not mention you directly, in my original post.

naturesflow
01-11-2015, 05:50 PM
I never implied that my original post is the ultimate truth. However, I feel it does come close to why one wears all black. I think this is somewhat true with you too. Your 2nd. reply seems defensive in nature, even though I did not mention you directly, in my original post.

I realize you didn't imply this. This never entered my thought, just more I was opening a bigger picture that I know cannot be slotted into one box that you offered.
How you feel is how you feel so your interpretation of me might be about you.
I feel quite quite neautral about it all if you wish to know my feeling.

I did take a look in reflection you offered in case I might have been unconsciously hiding behind this, but it wasn't there. So I feel clear in myself in this regard.

Maybe that defensive natured feeling is part of why you relate black clothing on people as hiding?

I don't know really, it just came to me in a passing thought, especially in that you perhaps believe, its so close to another in this way, it may be more something you interpret automatically in others as part of your hiding view because its always close in you?

aclassicalpaint
01-11-2015, 08:16 PM
There are many reasons to wear black! And you can see it however you want.
I only wear black and shades of blue and grey, they do make me feel more protected and less noticeable. I have anxiety and panic, though. So I'm probably feeding into the stereotype.
I've heard that people with black in their aura are spiritually draining, but I'm not so sure.
Remember, black is the absence of color. Maybe that means something to you, hence your attraction?

Belle
01-11-2015, 08:39 PM
It depends a bit - in my opinion - what your interpretation of dark is? For me, it's something complicated that is the opposite of the light that brings balance.

Rejected it is the worst thing to do, but embracing it with love and light will allow any "not love" energy to transmute. Fear is a "not love" energy as is rejection or judgment (different from discernment).

The "dark" shows us aspects of ourselves and usually (emphasis on that word) when we react, it is showing us an aspect of ourselves that we might need to give a little attention on for healing.

Green.Heals
01-11-2015, 09:08 PM
I guess again, after reading what others thoughts are on this subject, it's what your own beliefs are. I like black, I think I can look good in it from time to time, dependent on my fitness.

I have worn a lot of color, in times when I was very self conscientious, & not feeling well. It's ironic, that one that doesn't feel well, would say to the World, "HEY OVER HERE!!!"

I wonder if I've used black to hide, I probably have, a lot of times I do not care to stand out in a crowd, but now my chosen shades are much more me, neutral/earthy/feminine/relaxed - & of course I still have the odd "LOUD" item of clothing, I do love color!

Random: I love color in my home, it's very pleasing, cheerful, upbeat. I find grey to be stealth, classy, sporty, & I love it - to me it's a shade that is a bit more quiet.

I can feel color. I just noticed this lately with choosing colored utensils to eat with depending on how I feel. lol :p

P.S - Great Topic

Belle
01-11-2015, 09:21 PM
Black can be extremely classy too - think little black dress! Simple, exotic, timeless, elegant.

LadyMay
01-11-2015, 10:41 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned but on the colour spectrum once you get into violet and then ultraviolet, the transition of those colours to the human eye looks black because it's too fast vibrating to be seen. Therefore whilst black is often feared as a negative energy, in many cases it is just a very positive energy that is not able to be fully perceived.

naturesflow
01-11-2015, 11:51 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned but on the colour spectrum once you get into violet and then ultraviolet, the transition of those colours to the human eye looks black because it's too fast vibrating to be seen. Therefore whilst black is often feared as a negative energy, in many cases it is just a very positive energy that is not able to be fully perceived.

Yes I knew this.

I did a colour workshop yesterday and noticed that a few people had an aversion to the darker colours in the bottles until they were lifted up into the sun light which revealed the violet, then they reacted very differently to the exchange..:wink:

naturesflow
01-11-2015, 11:53 PM

It also opens up another view that people might not be seeing black when they relate to it as black but more to the violet sense..in their perception.

Lucyan28
02-11-2015, 08:46 PM

I was thinking on this thing years ago but I didn't give it importance because I thought I was crazy lol :D

But it makes perfect sense, light and darkness are a duality, perhaps what we have perceived as dark is also light in another vibration and our eyes are not able to see it.

Lucyan28
02-11-2015, 08:49 PM
There are many reasons to wear black! And you can see it however you want.
I only wear black and shades of blue and grey, they do make me feel more protected and less noticeable. I have anxiety and panic, though. So I'm probably feeding into the stereotype.
I've heard that people with black in their aura are spiritually draining, but I'm not so sure.
Remember, black is the absence of color. Maybe that means something to you, hence your attraction?

I heard that black is also the sum of all colors, physically speaking try to combine pink, red, blue, yellow, brown, grey colors and they will see little by little black and darker, but if we're talking about the sun light then white it is the sum of all colors, I'm not sure about all those things.

Lucyan28
02-11-2015, 08:50 PM
I wear a lot of black and greys, it really suit me. I feel less hidden if anything. It's only me not my clothes that stand out.
I don't know if it's a spiritual thing but I make friends everywhere I go never miss a chance to talk to a fellow human so I at least don't do it to hide, the colours just don't over power me or make me a walking billboard. lol

Besides long blonde hair and black clothes can be pretty darn striking.

I like this glow, especially the walking billboard thing :D

Deepsoul
02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
Through the darkness and into the light there lies the magical formula for life...

Lucyan love to see you in your Yellow one day too....:icon_sunny:

Lucyan28
02-11-2015, 08:58 PM
I guess again, after reading what others thoughts are on this subject, it's what your own beliefs are. I like black, I think I can look good in it from time to time, dependent on my fitness.

I have worn a lot of color, in times when I was very self conscientious, & not feeling well. It's ironic, that one that doesn't feel well, would say to the World, "HEY OVER HERE!!!"

I wonder if I've used black to hide, I probably have, a lot of times I do not care to stand out in a crowd, but now my chosen shades are much more me, neutral/earthy/feminine/relaxed - & of course I still have the odd "LOUD" item of clothing, I do love color!

Random: I love color in my home, it's very pleasing, cheerful, upbeat. I find grey to be stealth, classy, sporty, & I love it - to me it's a shade that is a bit more quiet.

I can feel color. I just noticed this lately with choosing colored utensils to eat with depending on how I feel. lol :p

P.S - Great Topic

Hello Gr33nLuv, I'm glad you enjoyed the topic :smile:

I known what you're talking about, if we don't like a color or a cloth we're wearing it is very uncomfortable and we scream to the world "HEY Look at me" "I look terrible" :rolleyes:

Lucyan28
02-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Through the darkness and into the light there lies the magical formula for life...

Lucyan love to see you in your Yellow one day too....:icon_sunny:

I love yellow, but not to wear :redface:

Mainly I like yellow to remark words, to paint the walls of the house. Also when I was a child I used a lot of yellow to paint my magnificent artistic cartoons :D

Lucyan28
02-11-2015, 09:08 PM
It depends a bit - in my opinion - what your interpretation of dark is? For me, it's something complicated that is the opposite of the light that brings balance.

Rejected it is the worst thing to do, but embracing it with love and light will allow any "not love" energy to transmute. Fear is a "not love" energy as is rejection or judgment (different from discernment).

The "dark" shows us aspects of ourselves and usually (emphasis on that word) when we react, it is showing us an aspect of ourselves that we might need to give a little attention on for healing.

Hi Belle thanks for coming here :hug3:

I'm not sure if the metaphor of "light/darkness" is something for real, I mean they have been used as the way to express emotions and dualism, evil vs good, you know.

But physically they don't have emotions, and certainly not any kind of thoughts, they are just "elements" energy out there that vibrates as cold or hot.

Any thoughts about this?

Gracey
02-11-2015, 09:29 PM

In my perspective of others, dark on a well dressed man/woman is seductive and dark on a not well dressed man/woman is not attractive at all.

I like to wear black cause it makes my red hair even more vibrant. I usually feel seductive when wearing it with "dressy" clothes, unless it sweat pants or something of the sort...then i am trying to hide from the world.

Lucyan28
02-11-2015, 09:37 PM
I like all colours and would wear them all, including black. So that's where I stand....on one level. I have no personal dislike of any colour, and no ideas of "spiritual people wear white and pastels" kind of thinking.

Hi Tobi, I believe that is because of the cliche of: "white is light and good, and black is dark and evil". Just as simple as that :wink: Personally I don't buy those thoughts, for me light and darkness are just energy without any kind of thoughts/emotions.

But I have definitely noticed colours have an effect on me, beyond my ordinary conscious awareness. Some colours do not suit me internally, because I feel subtly different while wearing them. And others make me feel better. It seems to be an effect on my eyes, or is received through my eyes. Difficult to describe but very real, and very instinctive.

I'm not aware of precisely on how the colors affect us, but they certainly affect us in a major way indeed !

Lucyan28
02-11-2015, 09:40 PM
In my perspective of others, dark on a well dressed man/woman is seductive and dark on a not well dressed man/woman is not attractive at all.

I like to wear black cause it makes my red hair even more vibrant. I usually feel seductive when wearing it with "dressy" clothes, unless it sweat pants or something of the sort...then i am trying to hide from the world.

Hi Gracey, you must look very nice with dark colors. What kind of colors do you use to hide from the world? :confused:

Gracey
02-11-2015, 09:43 PM
Hi Gracey, you must look very nice with dark colors. What kind of colors do you use to hide from the world? :confused:

I use black to hide from the world, it is a versatile color ya know. :wink: Usually a black hoodie and black sweat pants.

Lucyan28
02-11-2015, 09:45 PM
I use black to hide from the world, it is a versatile color ya know. :wink: Usually a black hoodie and black sweat pants.

Oh got it :tongue: I use a black hats whenever I want to hide :D I like also hoods