PDA

View Full Version : Rotting Corpse

Deepsoul
28-10-2015, 09:06 PM
After experiencing yet more ego death I have been seeing this version of me as a rotting corpse ,not very pleasant but a symbol of the experience ,not to be taken too

personally these things or giving to much attention but in prayer I asked the lord to take the image from me ,it then went behind me and fell onto my bed fortunately it

was not full size sorta slightly bigger than a barbie then I sorta of smashed it up ,from my mind, it growled and hissed at me ,then it hopped up and to my surprise entered me full size ,whilst still

working with God it started to change in me like turn into a light body ,bit by bit at one stage it went pure light and out through the top of my head. I dont really like

these things as they tend to haunt me a bit but it just seems that it needed more work there. anyway without getting too neurotic its time to focus on Love and creating it

today in this beautiful God given precious delicious fun filled good happy day.....:D

knightofalbion
28-10-2015, 09:23 PM
Quite wonderful to see the Light of God coming alive in someone ....

I salute you, dear Deepsoul!

Timeless
28-10-2015, 09:47 PM
After experiencing yet more ego death I have been seeing this version of me as a rotting corpse ,not very pleasant but a symbol of the experience ,not to be taken too

personally these things or giving to much attention but in prayer I asked the lord to take the image from me ,it then went behind me and fell onto my bed fortunately it

was not full size sorta slightly bigger than a barbie then I sorta of smashed it up ,from my mind, it growled and hissed at me ,then it hopped up and to my surprise entered me full size ,whilst still

working with God it started to change in me like turn into a light body ,bit by bit at one stage it went pure light and out through the top of my head. I dont really like

these things as they tend to haunt me a bit but it just seems that it needed more work there. anyway without getting too neurotic its time to focus on Love and creating it

today in this beautiful God given precious delicious fun filled good happy day.....:D

I like to say that we have a "God Self." This is the divine essence of your existence. You're not who you are because of something you have done, you are you because of something bigger than the ego/mind. Things happen, and so you happened.

To realize things of this nature will definitely bring along some dark thoughts. But it is also our responsibility to be bigger than these thoughts. Any thought is possible, so if you feed it...it may come to life.

God is basically you. God's inside all of us. The ego, however, is like a mask. Blinds us from seeing how big we really are.

Deepsoul
28-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Interestingly Ive sorta made friends with this thing ,its sorta making me like love myself more in the way that all of me is ok ,all of life is ok. I dont know its hard to

explain but Im going through a transformation....I was like cutting up chicken for my daughters sandwhich and i despise chicken but then it was like glowing at me and I

felt its depth like here I am it dosent matter if you hate me or not I am...maybe Ill just love everything one day...or Ill be at peace with the things I dont ,wouldnt that

be amazing...:hug3:

naturesflow
29-10-2015, 01:08 AM
Interestingly Ive sorta made friends with this thing ,its sorta making me like love myself more in the way that all of me is ok ,all of life is ok. I dont know its hard to

explain but Im going through a transformation....I was like cutting up chicken for my daughters sandwhich and i despise chicken but then it was like glowing at me and I

felt its depth like here I am it dosent matter if you hate me or not I am...maybe Ill just love everything one day...or Ill be at peace with the things I dont ,wouldnt that

be amazing...:hug3:

Wonderful experience you had Deepsoul. I can feel how empowering that must have felt for you.

Loving everything is loving all of you..how delightful is that to know..:cool: